Lost

Notes To The New Girl~

~**Yuki's P.O.V**~

"Luhan! Luhannie! Luhan where are you?!" I screamed walked down the street. A figure down the street got up and started to walk away but I ran up to him and caught him just in time. "Luhan don't ignore me!" He turned around sniffling still crying. "What?" He asked in an angry tone. "If you don't have anything to say I'm leaving." "Wait where are you going?" I asked following him down the street. "Somewhere I don't have to see you or anyone else again." He said harshly. I stopped walking and watched him. My eyes burned with tears but I refused to let them fall. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

I asked catching up to him and pulling on his arm. He turned around and stared at me. "It means I'm pissed off. You got me together with Yoona and she turned out to be a . All of this is your fault." "How is it my fault?" I asked shakily. "You asked me for help I was just trying to help you!" He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "If you didn't put all these thoughts in my head thinking that she would actually like me I wouldn't have asked you for help! You acted without thinking and look where it got us. Are you happy now?" 

I slapped him not holding back on anything. "And to think I was actually worried about you. Forget it I hope you know how to get home from here." His eyes widdened as he looked around. "Yuki I-"Save it." I walked over to Chanyeol and pulled him in the opposite direction of Luhan. "Woah woah wait what happened?" He asked stopping. "Luhan blamed this all on me. I don't feel like playing the blame game so I left. He can go cry or do whatever the hell he wants I don't care anymore."

Chanyeol groaned and held up a hand. "Let me talk to him."

~**Luhan's P.O.V**~

What did I just do? I didn't mean to say all those things to Yuki I'm just mad at Yoona. "Yuki I-"Save it." She pulled away from me and ran over to Chanyeol. They began to talk and Chanyeol strolled over here. "Look don't blow your top just listen to me. This isn't Yuki's fault and you know that. You made her cry. What did you say to her?" I wanted to rush over to Yuki and apologize but I knew that would never happen. "It was all out of anger! I'm not mad at her I'm mad at Yoona and myself. I blamed everything on her even though none of this is really her fault she was just trying to help me. She slapped me really hard!" I wined holding my cheek. "Is she really crying?" 

I asked biting my lip and looking at her. Chanyeol hit my head. "Yes she's really crying! Go say your sorry." He pointed at Yuki waiting for me to walk. Slowly I made my way over to her. "Hey." I said softly. She looked up from her hands and turned away. "I didn't mean what I said-"Why did you say it then?" Her voice was mellow unlike she was just a while ago when she was screaming at Yoona for me. She sounded broken and hurt. "I said it out of anger. I'm just mad at Yoona and you were just the closest person. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way I was just angry and my head exploded for a second."

She turned around and stared at me. I opened my arms for a hug hoping she'd accept it. After staring at me forever she shuffled into my arms and pressed her face onto my chest. "I forgive you." She mumbled hiccuping. Chanyeol walked over and sighed. "So where are we?" He asked. I looked around and shrugged. The place was all dirt mostly. There were stores but only those kinds of stores you see on TV that are small and don't have much business because the city they're in is mostly empty. The sun was setting so we didn't have much time to think. 

"Umm I don't know actually. When I was walking I wasn't paying attention where I was going I was just going somewhere. We're lost you guys." Yuki's eyes widdened and fell open. "No! I need to get home I don't have my medicine with me. If I don't get my pills my chest and wrist is going to start hurting. Is there a pharmacy around here? I need my pills!" She sat down on the ground and rocked back on forth. 

"We're going to get home before that happens when does the medicine wear off?" Chanyeol asked sitting next to her. "In about an hour. We don't know where we are or what's around here. It's getting dark and there is no possible way I'm going to get home before the meds wear off. I am freaking out!" Her breath picked up as she grabbed her head and kicked her legs. "She's hyperventilating what do we do?!" 

I asked feeling my heartbeat pick up. "Call her brother!" Chanyeol said holding out his hand for my phone. I dialed Riku's number and handed it to Chanyeol. "Riku? Umm well I don't have time to really tell you what happened because it's a really long story. Anyway we're lost and Yuki is freaking out. Can you calm her down somehow?" He asked shakily. "What's she doing?" I heard Riku yell. "She's grabbing her head and kicking her legs and hyperventilating! I don't know what to do it's really scaring me." Chanyeol started crying. 

I'd never seen him like this or seen Yuki not smiling. "Ok ok give her the phone. She won't take it because she's having a panic attack but umm just try to get her to stay still and put it to her ear. Or put it on speaker that'll be easier." Chanyeol did as he was told and put the phone on speaker. "Yuki calm down. It's your brother Riku can you hear me?" Yuki nodded. "Listen to me sweetie we're going to find you I promise. For now just calm down and stay with Riku and Chanyeol if you start to panic just hug one of them. We'll be there soon just calm down." Riku's voice was soft and soothing calming Yuki down. 

Once she calmed down she sat up and took the phone. "Riku how fast can you get here? I don't have my medicine and it's going to start wearing off soon." "Well I'm trying to track you down but where ever you are has horrible connection. Try to find somewhere you can get a good signal and stay there. As soon as I get a signal I'll come and get you." 

The line was cut and everyone was silent. "Chanyeol don't cry." Yuki whispered wiping his face. "You scared me!" He cried hugging her tight. "Ah! Ribs Chanyeol my ribs. You're.......crushing.........me." He loosened his grip letting Yuki breath again. "Sorry I scared you so much. I usually don't have panic attacks. It's probably concidering that we're alone in some city we don't know and my meds are wearing off meaning I'm going to be in alot of pain soon and who knows how long it'll take Riku and Key to find us and-"

Chanyeol shut her up with a kiss. "Calm down please. I don't want you to have another panic attack. Let's go see what shops we can find." "I feel so left out." I mumbled kicking the ground. Yuki looked up at me. "Oh sorry Luhan I didn't mean to make you feel awkward or leave you out." She said standing up. I shrugged. "It's okay. I'm going to check what's around." 

~**Chanyeol's P.O.V**~

Yuki watched Luhan walk off and pouted. "Chanyeol Luhan-ah is upset still. What do I do?" "He's not really upset about anything right now I think he's just annoyed.....by us." I mumbled following behind him. Yuki's jaw dropped. "What did we do?" She mewled. "Well he did just get cheated on or whatever and then we're being all lovey dovey and he probably just got annoyed or felt left out." Luhan opened the door to the store and carefully stepped in. The store was dusty and empty looking like no one had used it for years. "We shouldn't be here." Yuki mumbled biting her lip. 

"Why not? They've got food." Luhan said happily gathering all the snacks he could. "The girls right." An old man said coming from behind the counter. Yuki screamed and pulled on our arms heading towards the door. "Sir do you have any idea where we are or where everyone is?" I asked keeping my distance from him. "Everyone? There hasn't been anyone living in this city for years. How did you end up here?" The old man asked squinting at us. "Long story. Can you please tell us where we are or a least where we can get some medicine? We need pain medicine urgantly." 

Luhan rumaged through the store picking up food and searching for the medicine isle. "Nothing here is good. You guys should get going soon. It looks like the little lady is starting to feel some pain." The man pointed at Yuki. I looked down at her and noticed her holding her rib cage. "I'm fine." She said smiling. Her smile was fake and faultered from time to time but never left her face. "You don't always have to smile Yuki." I said caressing her cheek. She continued to smile but tears slowly ran down her face and her smile slowly faded. 

"It hurts so damn bad." She cried sitting down on the closest chair. The old man started to walk over to us but Yuki shooed him away. Luhan ran over and pressed Yuki's ribs. He kept feeling around until Yuki screamed and slapped his hand away. Luhan nodded and pulled up her shirt. "Yah!" We both yelled. "Oh don't get your underwear in a twist I'm just putting on some stuff for her bruises and a hot thing to try and sooth the pain."

He applied the gel to Yuki's bruises resulting in a moan from her. Her precious pink lips were bruised and bleeding from her biting them to keep from screaming in pain. "Stop being so jealous I can feel you glaring a whole through my skull. Unless you want your girlfriend to scream and crying and possibly losing conciousness then shut up and let me do this. Or better yet you do it. I'm going to go find something to eat." Luhan stood up and handed me the medicine. 

Yuki grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "What's wrong?" She asked sounding tired. "Nothing. I'm just hungry and I don't like seeing you in pain so I'm going to go and eat something. If you're hungry I'll bring you something." I kneeled down and pressed the hot pad on her chest. Luhan broke free of Yuki's grasp and walked to the back of the store. I kissed Yuki's neck and behind her ear down to her collar bone. "Chanyeol stop being so jealous please. We're in a strange abondoned place and there's no telling when we'll get home we can't afford to upset each other."

I hit myself on the head and nodded. "Yeah I know I don't know why I got so jealous. Maybe it's because he was touching you I don't know but I'm going to apologize. Are you mad at me?" Yuki didn't answer for a while she just breathed heavily. "I'm not mad I'm just worried about what's going to happen to us. Go get Luhan so we can see if we can find a pharmacy around here." I did as she ordered and went to find Luhan. He was sitting next to the freezer shoving food into his mouth.

"You're stress eating again." I said taking the bag of chips away from him. He shrugged and opened another bag. "I'm not stress eating I'm just hungry." Empty chip bags surrounded him. "You are not that hungry. What's wrong?" "Everything. We're lost without a way to get home, Yuki is in pain that's only going to get worse, we might end up dying here because there isn't any real food and no medicine so we can't help Yuki and if one of us gets sick we're screwed!" Luhan screamed shaking me. 

"Riku is going to find us Luhan we aren't going to die here! Now come on and get up so we can try to find a pharmacy around here." He stood up putting a few bags of chips and chocolate bars in his pockets. I acted like I didn't notice and started to walk over to where Yuki was. Her face was pale and she was breathing heavily. She noticed us heading towards her and tried to smile but failed. "Why is your face red?" Luhan asked poking her cheeks. "I'm red?" She asked sounding panicked. 

". Ok I need a pharmacy or something I need someplace that has medicine quickly!" She forced her self up and stumbled over to the door.

~**Yuki's P.O.V**~

My allergies are acting up again I need medicine before I start to break out! "Wait Yuki be careful!" The boys yelled chasing after me. They caught up with me eventually bombarding me with questions. "What's wrong? Are you? Where are you going? Why are you running? Why are you turning red?" "Something around here is making my allergies act up. I start to turn red and I get itchy and break out it's just horrible. Does anyone have some pills I could take?" I asked turning to face them. The checked their pockets and shook their heads. "Damnet. Ok umm when I start to break out it's not pretty so if either one of you say anything I will stab you with a stick. Got it?" I asked starting to scratch. They nodded vigorously. 

"Let's see what this store is." Luhan mumbled running over to the store infront of us. Me and Chanyeol followed behind slowly. "Hey are you going to be ok? You're a bit on edge right now." "I'm going to be fine I'm just itchy and in pain. As long as no one says anything ignorant I won't end up snapping. Sorry I'm not Ms.Sunshine like you like me to be I'm just not having a good day today." I murmured. Chanyeol shrugged and shook his head. "You don't always have to be Ms.Sunshine. I don't like you just because you smile it's nice to see that you get angry sometimes too. Even though you might have a bit of an anger issue like your brother it's still nice to see you like this. You're y when you're mad." He flirted leaning down to kiss me. 

"You probably shouldn't kiss me right now I'm contagious." I watched him back away from me for a second then he walked back towards me and kissed me. "I decided I'll be fine." He mumbled against my lips. Luhan crossed his arms and cleared his throat. "You two are just.....ugh! I found some stuff for us to drink if you want anything." He rolled his eyes and walked back into the store. 

"Luhan's mad again." I groaned and hit my head. Chanyeol pursed his lips and slowly shuffled over to the store. "He's still upset about the thing with Yoona." He mumbled. I went up to Luhan and hugged him. "What?" He asked not hugging back. "You need a hug. I know you're still upset about Yoona. Tell me how you feel if you let it out you'll feel better." There was silence then suddenly Luhan was crying. "She didn't like me. She used me to get to Chanyeol! That's never happened to me before and it hurts. Earlier when I blamed it on you I really didn't mean to I was just mad. Is this how you felt when you found out about Sehun?" He asked sitting down. I nodded laying his head on my chest. "It hurt worse than how you feel now because I was with him longer. You'll be over it soon with the help of me and Chanyeol. If it wasn't for you and him I would still be crying in my bedroom right now. So since you helped me I'm going to help you because that's what friends do."

I his hair letting him cry and talk. Luhan cried for almost an hour before he ran out of tears. "I think I'm done. Sorry for getting your shirt so wet." He said sniffling and wiping his face. "It's fine don't worry about it. Do you feel better now?" I asked standing up. He stood up with me and nodded. "Yeah thanks. Where is Chanyeol?" "Right here!" He yelled a few isles down. Before I went to him I checked outside. It was dark with only a few lights lighting the street. 

"You guys it's dark outside!" I announced loudly. The boys checked outside and groaned. "Looks like we're spending the night here." Chanyeol mumbled. I started to panic again. My breath picked up and I started to pull on my hair. "We're going to die here. That old man is going to us. WHERE IS RIKU?!" I screamed. Luhan clucked his tounge watching me. "What do we do she's freaking out again and we can't call Riku because we have no signal." He asked Chanyeol. "Well why don't we try to calm her down?" Chanyeol said holding me. 

"Babe look at me. Look at me." I looked away but he turned my face to him. "We're not going to get . That old man over at the other store isn't going to do anything to us. We're going to stay here tonight and be perfectly fine I promise. Luhan and I won't let anything happen to you." I shook my head no. Luhan pushed Chanyeol out of the way. "Yuki sweetie it's Luhannie. Calm down please. If you keep acting like this you're going to make me cry." Tears swam in his eyes and started to fall. "Don't cry." I said snapping out of my panic attack. 

"I'm not." He said smiling. "You're so nice you snap out of an attack just to comfort someone. Thanks for worrying." I scoffed and stratched my arm. "It itches!" I wined scratching it harder. "You're going to break the skin if you keep scratching like that." Chanyeol said moving my hand from my arm. He pulled out a little tube and put something on his hands to rub on me. "What's that?" I asked moving away. "It's stuff to make your rash go away. The only reason I have it is because I found it earlier so don't think I've got like some weirdo rash." 

I laughed and shook my head. "I wasn't thinking that at all." He rubbed the gel on my arms and legs. My itch stopped itching and started to go away. "Your face is still red." Luhan frowned. "It's my natural blush you can see it when I get really pale. Did you find anything to eat? Some chips or a sandwich or something? I'm hungry and tired." 

Luhan pulled out a few bags of chips and chocolate bars out of his pocket and set them in the middle of us three. Chanyeol handed me and Luhan a drink. "Well I guess this is dinner for tonight. Everyone get one back of chips and a chocolate bar. Don't drink to much or else you'll have to pee and there isn't a bathroom around here." I said picking my food first. The boys nodded and started to eat. 

We all eat quietly not knowing what to say. "Hey guys can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked laying down on the floor at the back of the store. "We weren't planning on letting you sleep by yourself." Luhan said laying on one said of me. "Yeah if we left you alone that would just be messed up." Chanyeol said laying on the other side of me. They both wrapped their arms around me protectivly. "I love you guys. You're so nice to me." I said kissing Chanyeol's lips and Luhan's cheek. "We love you too. Goodnight." They both said moving closer. "Goodnight."