Just us

Notes To The New Girl~

~**Chanyeol's P.O.V**~

"Chanyeolie!!" Yuki sang jumping down the stairs. I'd stayed with Yuki for the night since Key and Riku didn't come home and she didn't want to be home alone. "Yes?" I asked putting down my book long enough to glance over and notice her skipping around the livingroom. "Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Look at me! Give me a kiss! I love you!!" She yelled rolling around on the floor. "Uhh Yuki are you ok?" I asked holding her still. She leaned up and kissed me shyly as if we just met. "I'm hungry let's go out to eat!" "Ok I'll call the guys." Yuki pulled my phone from my hands and flinged it across the room. "No today it's just going to be me and you. I know you've wanted for it to just be me and you for a while and I just keep inviting the guys. Today we're just going to hang out."

I pulled Yuki up off of the ground looking at her strangely. "Are you sure you're feeling ok?" I asked again feeling around her face woridly. "Chanyeol I'm fine. Though hanging out with the guys is alot of fun we never do anything just together. I want to just be with you today." Her voice was almost as a whisper as she hugged me tight. Something told me it was more then just her wanting to hang out but then again I could've been wrong. Eventually she would tell me what was up if anything was up. 

"Well ok what do you want to do today?" I asked hugging her back. "I want to go and have fun. I would say a beach but it's winter and I don't want people to see my stomach." She pouted lifting her night shirt. "You only have a little bump Yuki it's not that bad. In a few months you'll be freaking out but right now you shouldn't even be worrying about anything." The front door suddenly opened and Riku's voice rang through the house. "Yokatta! We're back home!" 

He yelled sounding happier than he has in the last few days. "Do you think the Yuki and the boys are here?" Key asked walking into the kitchen. "Probably still sleeping. Knowing them they probably had like a party or something." "Everyday is a party with them." Riku and Key both laughed not noticing me and Yuki in the next room. "Let's go to the park." I suggested. "Ok I'll go get dressed." 

Yuki rushed upstairs not even stopping to say hi to Riku or Key. For a second I thought she was just in a rush but suddenly I heard her throwing upstairs in the bathroom above me. I rushed up to the bathroom a bit panicked but seeing she was fine when I had finally got there. "Were you just throwing up or was that my imagination?" I asked curiously. "No that was me. Don't worry about it though I'm fine." 

I watched her brush her teeth until I decided she was going to be ok and strolled back down the stairs and into the kitchen. Riku and Key pulled away from each other and went to diffrent sides of the kitchen when they heard me walk in. Key looked through the fridge and Riku pretended he was reading a book but it was upside down. "All you were doing was kissing why are you two so jumpy? Oh and Riku when you pretend to read a book it has to be right side up not upside down." He put the book down laughing. "Chanyeol what are you doing here? Didn't you go home with everyone else last night like you were supposed to?" He asked. 

I shook my head no sitting next to him. "Yuki didn't want to be home alone so I stayed with her. We're about to go out once she gets dressed and everything. She just got done throwing up, didn't you hear her?" Key walked over and sat on the other side of Riku. "Oh yeah I heard her. Is she ok?" I nodded looking down at my hands nervously. "Relax Yeolie everything is going to be fine." Yuki's skinny arms were suddenly around my neck and her lips were on my cheek. "It's just morning sickness. It'll happen sometimes because of these two." She said pointing to her stomach. "Yeah man it's nothing to be worried about." Riku re-assured me. "Come on let's go." Yuki dragged me out of the house and down to the park. 

~**Kai's P.O.V**~

Sehun jerked up breathing heavily and sweating. "Nightmare?" I asked tiredly staring at the celing. "Yeah." He mumbled laying back down next to me. "Hey isn't this about the time Yuki calls for us to come over?" Sehun asked looking over at me. "Yeah but I haven't heard anything from her yet." My eyes were still glued to the roof of the house not wanting to move. "That worries me. Seems like she hasn't been getting the best of luck lately and if she hasn't called yet something might've happened." He grabbed his phone and dialed Yuki's number. 

"Moshi Moshi?" She answered in japanese. "Hey is everything ok?" Sehun asked. "Yeah everything is fine. Why do you ask?" "Oh ummm no reason. So what are we doing today?" I heard her pause not answering right away. "Umm today me and Chanyeol are going to hang out together just us. Tomorrow we can do something though." I could tell she was sad about not being able to hang out with us but also happy to be able to spend time with Chanyeol alone. "Oh ok well see you tomorrow then." 

Sehun hung up and tossed his phone onto the bed as he got dressed. "Why are you still getting dressed?" I asked finally looking away from the celing. "Because I want to go somewere. Let's go get some ice cream! I haven't had ice cream in a while." Slowly I got up out of bed and got dressed not bothering to say anything about how much I didn't feel like doing anything today.

~**Luhan's P.O.V**~

I watched TV with Kevin waiting for that same call I get everyday from Yuki. "Yuki hasn't called yet." I mumbled frowning at my phone. "Chanyeol probably took her out to do something together don't worry. Call her if you really want to." Kevin said from the kitchen. "Yoboseyo?" Yuki asked with a heavy accent. "Hey are we going to do anything today or did Chanyeol decide to take you out alone?" I asked flipping through channels. "Actually I suggested it." Yuki said. I could see her smiling through the phone. "Oh ok well I was just making sure everything was ok. I hope you have fun today." 

I hung up the phone and hopped over to Kevin. "We have a clear schedual today. Let's do something. It's the first day of December which means we can do that thing you've been wanting to do." I coooed in Kevin's ear smiling. "Umm I-I can't I'm not feeling good today. Maybe tomorrow....or next week......or next month." Kevin avoided me and quickly walked back into the livingroom. 

"Ok now I know something is really wrong. What happened? Does it have to do with your freak out yesterday? Please tell me!" I begged nuzzling his neck. We sat there like that for a while before Kevin sighed and kissed me. "When I was a kid my mom had married this guy. For a while we got along nicely and I really liked him but after a while he started to touch me. I just thought he was being nice until one day I came home from school and he pulled me into my room. Since we always played games together I just thought he wanted to play until he started to strip me and pushed me down on the bed.

I wasn't strong enough to fight him off and eventually I just gave up. When I woke up the next morning he was gone and my mom was crying in the livingroom. She said she called the police and they took him to jail. When you asked me if I was a it was just bad memories that came flooding back to me. Sorry I freaked out." I kissed Kevin softly. "It's ok. I understand why you didn't want to talk about it earlier. 

No wonder you don't want to do it all of a sudden." Kevin shrugged shaking his head. "I want to do it but just.....I dunno. Maybe after I eat and...sit for a while I'll feel like it." I nodded understandingly. "Take your time. If you don't want to do it I won't force you."

~**Yuki's P.O.V**~

"Why does everyone keep asking if everything is ok?" I mumbled shoving my phone back into my pocket. "What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked handing me my coffee as he sat down across from me. "Luhan and Sehun just called me asking if everything was ok. Why do you think that is?" "Well you do call them everyday and you have been getting hurt often. They might've thought something happened since you didn't call them."

I noticed Chanyeol staring at me but tried to ignore it. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked bouncing up and down. "Whatever you want to do. We can walk around for a bit and then after that we'll find something else to do. Come on I want to show you something!" Chanyeol pulled me out of starbucks and down the street into the middle of the park where a huge tree was standing. He pulled out a knife and wrote something on the old oak tree. I looked over at the writing and smiled. "Yeolie+Yuki= love forever-12/23/12" Is what it read with a little heart under it. 

We stared at it hugging for a while until Chanyeol decided to take me somewhere else. I followed him happily just watching everything go past as I was dragged down the street. "Hey I know something is wrong." He mumbled slowing down as we came to the end of a street. "Nothing's wrong." I immedeatly answered. "Just tell me." I went to grab my phone as it went off but Chanyeol grabbed my arm stopping me. 

"It's not important right now. Tell me what's wrong!" My eyes widdened at his sudden ergancy. "Well I had morning sickness again and while I was brushing my teeth my stomach started to hurt. I ignored it cause I knew cramps were going to come soon anyway but it keep getting worse until I couldn't even move. The cramp started to like spread or something and it hurt so bad I couldn't even move. I don't know if I should be worried about that or not." I explained scratching at my arm nervously. 

"Cramps happen all the time. Sometimes it'll hurt so bad you can't move and other times you can move cause it doesnt hurt that bad. I dont think it's anything to be worried about." Chanyeol let go of my arm as he spoke.

You two get on my nerves. T___T -Kai

What are you talking about? -Yuki

Yeolie+Yuki=love forever-12/23/12 -Kai

Oh haha >.< -Yuki

You guys give me headaches! STOP BEING SO DAMN MUSHY!!! D:< -Sehun

Nooo leave us alone! Chanyeol did it to show we love each other. One day I'll come back here and show my kids that tree. <3 <3 <3 -Yuki

T___T headaches. -Sehun

Aww you guys that thingy you did on the tree is to cutee ^u^ -Luhan

Ikr! -Yuki

Haha I see youuuu :D -Kevin

"Boo!" Kevin yelled jumping onto my back. "Kevin honey please don't do that my back hurts I didn't get very much sleep last night." He slid off pouting and rubbing my back. "Why don't you go to sleep? Or I could give you a massage instead. Oh! I can give you a massage that'll put you to sleep! Do you want that?" I shook my head no sighing loudly. "No I'm fine. Maybe later we can take a nap." 

Luhan stared at me then at Kevin then back at me. "You guys are really close aren't you?" He asked rocking back and forth on his heels. "Yeah we've always been close. Just like Chanyeol is like your brother, Kevin is like my second brother." Kevin and I hugged each other each making a face as if we were taking a picture. 

"Aieru imouto!" He yelled hugging me tighter. "Watashi wa anata wo aie imasu, oniisan. You're kinda crushing me though." Kevin let go of me still smiling widely. Luhan and Chanyeol stared at us looking confused. "Why are you guys just standing here looking lost?" Kai asked walking lazily over to the group. "Dunno. Where's Sehun?" 

He turned around revealing Sehun sleeping on his back. "He woke up from a nightmare ealier and suddenly wanted to get ice cream. I guess he didn't get enough sleep last night." I stared at Sehun poking his cheek repeaditly until he woke up. "Yuki just let me sleep! Kai kept me up all night last night I'm way too tired right now to do anything." Sehun groaned turning to face the other way. I continued to poke and stare at him until he was up compleatly. 

"Oh my goodness I'm up! Just stop poking me!" He slid off of Kai's back unruffling his clothes as he spoke. "Oh good you're awake! Let's walk around and talk about christmas. Tomorrow is christmas eve so I think we should all go over to my house and hang out and then on christmas eve night we should stay up and wait for santa!" I spun up and down streets talking about everything there is to talk about. 

"Ok I'm hungry let's go home." I announced stopping my spinning to look at the guys. They all shrugged lazily just doing whatever I said to do. "Carry me!" Chanyeol picked me up like a baby and headed towards the house. His breath tickled my neck everytime he sighed. "Yeolie what's wrong? You keep sighing." I pouted looking at him. He smiled pinching my cheeks. "I'm just cold that's all." I nodded laying my head back down on his shoulder. Sehun was sleeping on Kai's back again and Kevin was walking only half awake. 

I began to sing a lullaby watching Kevin's eyelids become heavy. Eventually I had put myself to sleep on accident. My sleep was nice and peaceful until suddenly there was screaming in it. "Stop screaming Yuki is sleeping!" I heard Luhan yelled. "You're screaming!" Sehun yelled back. "Would both of you shut up? Why are you screaming anyway?" Kai asked in his calm voice as usual. "Because the TV was up loud. It's not anymore though so everyone just hush." Kevin mumbled sounding tired. "Nii-san come sleep." I mumbled making room for Kevin to lay next to me. The couch bounced a bit as he plopped down next to me. "Night." He whispered already falling asleep. My eyelids became heavy once again and before I knew it I was asleep again. 

~**Chanyeol's P.O.V**~

I noticed Kevin sleeping comfortably next to Yuki on the couch with his arm around her waist. Luhan stared at them with his knees pulled up to his chin. "If you don't want him to sleep with Yuki just say something. I'm sure he would stop if you asked him." He shook his head no and sighed. "I'm not worried about him sleeping with Yuki, I honestly don't mind, it's something else. Earlier.....nevermind I don't know if he'd want me to tell you guys or not. It's just that something doesn't add up. He told me why he freaked out yesterday and then rejected me for that reason. I understand why he doesn't want to do it right now but it's like he doesn't want it at all anymore. Like he hates it or something. He doesn't talk about it and if I talk about it he either leaves the room or avoids talking about it somehow. I know that what happened to him makes seem horrible but just last month he was all kinds of excited about it. It worries me.....do you guys think he doesn't like me anymore?!" 

Tears filled Luhan's eyes quickly as he waited for our answer. "I don't think he would just fall out of love with you in one day." I said sitting next to him and rubbing his back in circles. "Yeah, I mean if he didn't like you anymore wouldn't he be acting diffrent? He still kisses you and stuff right?" Kai asked flipping through a magazine. "I guess." Luhan whispered shoving his face back into his knees. 

It hurt me to see him like this though. He was really in love with Kevin and even the thought of him leaving made him cry. I didn't like seeing Luhan cry especially this much. I hugged him mumbling things to make him feel better. "Luhan why are you crying?" Yuki asked sitting up and streatching slowly. "Because Kevin doesn't like me anymore!" He cried. "Yuki don't move so much! Your dad said we have to be quiet." Kevin mumbled in his sleep. "Aww he's dreaming about us when we were dating. The one time my dad let him sleep over was one of our best nights." Yuki sighed brushing Kevin's hair from his face slowly and caressed his face. 

"What would've happened if we didn't break up? Would these kids be yours? I didn't want to break up with you because I loved you so much. It was my dad who made me do it." She whispered sounding close to tears. I watched her stare at Kevin until he reached out and grabbed her hand. "There's no point in crying now Yuki. I knew your dad didn't like me but I didn't think he'd go that far." Kevin sighed sitting up. "Well whatever it's over now. You've got Chanyeol and you guys are in love now and have kids so don't reflect on the past."

"Did you hear that? He didn't even mention me!" Luhan cried shaking me by my collar. Kevin's eyes slid over to me and Chanyeol slowly letting go of Yuki's hand. "What's wrong Hannie?" He asked walking over to us and sliding his arms around Luhan pulling him into a hug. "Headaches." Sehun groaned laying on Kai's lap and turning to face his stomach. "Kevin you love me right?" "Of course I do Luhan why would you ask that?" Luhan's slips smashed onto Kevin's kissing him passionatly. "Because you've been distant lately and I'm scared you're going to leave me. You......wouldn't leave me.....right?" 

Kevin shook his head no laughing. "Never would I leave you." Luhan smiled running his fingers through Kevin's hair. They stared at each other for a while until Luhan laid his head on Kevin's shoulder groaning. "Luhan? You're hard." Kevin laughed taking his hand and heading towards the door. "We're going to go home we'll see you later." Luhan and Kevin left quickly leaving me, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai alone. Everyone was tired so no one talked. We all just stared at each other and looked around the room board. "I want to go home Kai my stomach hurts." Sehun whined snuggling Kai closer. He got up groaning as he streatched and waved before he carried Sehun out to the car and drove off. 

"Yuki go to bed I know you're tired. I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" I stood up heading towards to the front door groggily. "No wait! Let's have ." Yuki said bluntly. "You're already pregnant Yuki. I don't think that's a good idea. How come you're so blunt all of a sudden?" I asked turning to face her. She shrugged caressing her body. "After seeing Luhan get hard I remembered we haven't really done anything in a while. Just this once, ok?" I noticed she'd already taken off her bra and was beginning to take off everything else. "No Yuki. If you want I'll sleep over like I did last night so we can spend Christmas Eve together but no ."

She sighed pouting and pulling her clothes back on. "Ok Chanyeolie if you don't want to I won't do it. Let's go to bed." Yuki pulled me up the stairs and into her room shutting the door behind her. She laid down on my chest kissing and my neck. "Mmmm Yuki stop I really really don't want to do it right now." "I know you don't want to do it. I'm not trying to get you to do it I just want to kiss. Your neck is delicious." She her lips then looked up at me and smiled. "I'm hungry and you taste like strawberries. Anyway though let's go to bed." I kissed her forehead sighing and rubbing her stomach as she drifted off to sleep. Once I was sure she was sure I slipped from under her and into the bathroom. All that teasing she'd done trying to get me to say yes to her she did get me hard. My hands slipped into my boxers gently wrapping my member trying to keep quiet as I squeezed and tugged. 

It didn't feel as when Yuki does it but it was enough to get me to release. I opened the door trying not to jump at the sight of Yuki standing in the doorway. She was rubbing her eyes and yawning as she walked into the bathroom and closed it behind her. A bit later I heard her start to throw up. The sound of her gagging echoed through the house until she finally stopped. Once she was done she rinsed out and came back to bed still not saying anything. We fell asleep with our legs entangled and our fingers laced with each others. I kissed her one last time before she fell asleep smiling happily.

A/N:So 33 subscribers ^u^ I know all yall authors that are reading this are like "pffft I get more then that before I even put out the first chapter of a story." T.T yeah i know it's just cause i don't write very well but I am happy about 35 subscribers instead of 0 :D thank you all for reading this and not un-subscribing I love you all and I just had to say this <3 THANK YOU ALL!