Roses

Notes To The New Girl~

The light outside burned my eyes. Everything was loud and people were yelling all around me. I heard emergancy sirens and a familar voice. My eyes open but everything is blury. Someone is standing over me crying and another person is laying on my chest. "Please be ok." The voice said. I tried to talk but no sound would come out. Nothing but little groans and sqeaks. My whole body was in pain and burned. "How bad is it doctor?" "Well she was hit pretty hard. She might have to stay in the hospital for a while." 

30 Minutes Before

"Chanyeol-ah wake up. Yuki is here and she has something for you!" Luhan yelled in his ear. Chanyeol woke up slowly looking around the room. "Liar Yuki isn't here I'm going back to sleep." "I'm right here!" I yelled popping out from behind the couch. Chanyeol jumped and fell off of the couch. Luhan and I laughed until our stomachs hurt. "You scared me." Chanyeol said his voice still full of sleep. I walked over and laid next to him. "Sorry baby I just wanted to wake you up. Are you mad at me?" I asked doing ageyo and kissed his neck up and down. "How could I be mad at you? You didn't do anything wrong." Luhan pretended to throw up and crossed his arms. "If you two need me I'll be throwing up." Chanyeol tsked and stood up pulling me up with him. "Fine fine we'll stop. Just let me do this." He dipped kissed me making my heart race. I tripped over my feet and fell again. The boys watched me in surprise not helping me up. "Oh yeah guys don't worry about me I just fell on the wooden floor and my hurts but it's ok you don't have to help me up." I said holding onto the couch to help me get up. "Sorry." They both said. "I'm going to go get dressed." Chanyeol said walking into the bathroom. I snuck into the kitchen and got out the oreos. "Do i have to hide them from you too?" Luhan asked taking them away from me. "No!" I took them back and ran. Luhan ran after me trying to get the oreos. "Don't eat them all Yuki!" "But they're so yummy!" Suddenly the oreos weren't in my hands anymore. I stopped and turned around confused. Chanyeol was standing there shoving oreos into his mouth. "Share!" I yelled jumping to reach them. "Nah they're to good to share." He stuck out his tongue. Finally Luhan caught up with us and got the oreos back. "Well that was fun." I said out of breath. "For you guys yeah." Luhan wined. "Oh shush it was fun for you too don't lie. Anyway come on let's go take a walk. I want to visit the park before school ." I skipped over to the door with the boys following behind. We walked to the park loudly. "You guys we should be quiet! It's still early in the morning and if we wake anyone up they aren't going to be happy." Luhan said. I shrugged walking out into the street. "We aren't even being that loud." I said stopping and turning to face them. Suddenly everything hurt and was crushed. There was a screeching noise of tires coming to an aburpt hault and screams. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! Is she ok? She doesn't look ok. She isn't dead is she? Oh my god I killed a girl." The man cried. "She isn't dead! Luhan call an embulance." Chanyeol yelled. I tried to move but a sharp pain shot through me resulting in me screaming in pain. "Don't move Yuki. You'll just make it hurt more." Chanyeol shakily moved the hair from my face and kissed me. Tears fell from his cheeks onto mine. I heard sirens coming closer then everything went black.

Reality Time

*Beep........Beep........Beep* The room was quiet except for that sound. No one said a word or even breathed hard. Everyone watched Yuki carefully. All the joy in life was gone for them. Everyone in that room was upset. "This quietness is unbareable." Luhan mumbled wiping his face with his jacket sleeve. "Well what are we supposed to say? She got hit by a damn car that's all there is to it. She's got three broken ribs, a broken wrist, and bruises that are going to take forever to go away. How long is she going to stay here anyway?" Riku asked angrily. "I can't remember what the doctor said but I know it'll be a while." Key groaned and hit his head on the back of his chair. "How long is she going to sleep?

It's been like an hour already. My legs are going numb." I didn't say anything I just listened to everyone talk with my head in my knees. "Hey she's going to be ok. There isn'y any damage to her heart or her head or her spine so she's going to live. When she wakes up she isn't going to want to see you crying. So stop crying and try to smie. Your face is red and puffy from all that crying. Go clean up." Luhan pulled me up and pulled me into the bathroom. He wet his sleeve and wiped my face off. "Everything is going to be ok." He repeated soothingly. I thought about what happened and burst into tears again. "I saw the car coming Luhan. I saw it coming but I didn't do anything to warn her about it." "You didn't have time to. By the time you say the car turn the corner it was already to close to her to prevent the accident from happening. The driver was speeding and when he turned around the corner it all just happened so quickly no one even saw it coming. It's not anyones fault but the driver.

He did feel sorry though so he's paying the hospital bill." I splashed water on my face trying to cool my face off. "I don't care what he's doing he shouldn've have been speeding. There was a stop sign right in front of his damn face but he didn't stop. Not only has he hurt Yuki he also broke the law." I punched the wall angrily.  Riku screamed and ran into the bathroom crying waterfalls. "Yuki is dead!" He screamed. "Key went to go get a doctor and they're doing that little heart thingy on her right now." I ran out of the bathroom to see doctors surrounding Yuki's bed. "Come on Yuki stay with me!" The doctor yelled. Her life line started to beep again and everyone celebrated. Yuki's eyes opened slowly and she looked around. "Is this heaven?"

She asked rubbing her eyes. I laughed crying and walked over to her. "No honey this is a hospital. You aren't dead yet." Tears rolled down her cheek as she looked over at me. "Yokatta." She said smiling still crying. "Yuki thank god you're alive!" Riku said crying and hugging her. "I thought I lost you." "Im still alive. I thought I'd just try death for a while." She said. "Don't ever do that again! Mom and Dad would kill me plus I'd miss you." Key walked up and stood and the foot or her bed. "Welcome back to the real world kiddo." Luhan shuffled from the bathroom with his head down sniffling. He looked over at Yuki and ran over to hug her. "Yuki!" He cried. "Aww Luhan it's ok I promise I'm fine." She said his hair. Suddenly she stopped breathing. "Ribs.....Luhan....ribs! Lungs! Can't breath." She croaked. Luhan jumped back wide eyed and shaky. She breathed in all the air she could holding her stomach. "Oh damn that hurt." She cried biting her lip. "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to!" Luhan said starting to cry more. He hugged me soaking my shirt with tears. "She's ok Luhan you just pressed on her ribs a bit to hard. It wasn't on purpose it was an accident." "She's not ok Chanyeol. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head! She sounded like she was dying! It was terrifying." 

"I'm fine Luhan I promise. It's just because I couldn't breath. Just try not to press on my chest. Please stop crying. This isn't even that bad honestly. Alot of worse things could've happened to me. I'm just blessed to be in this state no matter how bad it looks. I could've died or went into a coma but I didn't. Try to think on the bright side of things and stop crying." Luhan hiccuped wiping his face off. "I'm going to be in pain until I recover and you can't cry everytime something happens. You'll make me cry." Yuki said pulling Luhan over to her. "You don't look like your in pain right now." He said running his fingers over her cuts and bruises. "I am though. My chest hurts alot but I smile so you guys will smile too. I don't like seeing people cry that's why no matter what's going on I always smile. Like right now. I could be depressed and going on and on about how horrible this is but instead I'm smiling and trying to cheer you guys up. Chanyeol is smiling so why can't you?" 

Yuki looked around the room at everyone and huffed. "Will you smile if I give you a kiss?" She asked Luhan. "Yah!" I said finally speaking up. "Only on the cheek." Yuki said holding her hand up. Luhan nodded and bent down for his kiss. I wanted to kick him but instead just watched. Yuki kissed his cheek and his face went red. "Wahh your smile is so wide it takes up your whole face." Riku laughed and played with Luhan's face. "Chanyeol come here." Yuki ordered. I walked over to her and bent down so i could see her face. She kissed me tenderly. "Still jealous?" She asked. I shook my head trying to hide my smile. "The doctor said you can go home Yuki. You don't have to stay here you just have to make sure you're careful."

She nodded and held her hand out. I helped her up out of the bed making sure she kept her balance. "Where are my painkillers? My chest hurts." Key handed her a glass and a pill. She gulped both down quickly and sighed. "Alright let's get to school!"  Riku drove us to school and explained to the front desk why we were late. We walked into music class and handed the teacher our late passes without a word. Everyone stared at us as we took our seats. "Why are you all staring?" Yuki asked looking around. Everyone shrugged and turned back to face the board. 

~**Yuki's P.O.V**~

Luhan handed me a bento box smiling wide. "What's this?" I asked opening it slowly. "I made you lunch for today. You like japanese foods but I know you don't really get to eat them that much so I made you some today. I would've made something better but I didn't have enough time this morning." "You made rice balls. They're so cute!" The balls were shaped into little pandas carefully packed together. "They taste good too." I said letting him take I bite. I noticed Chanyeol huffing and rolling his eyes and laughed holding a panda up to him. He took a little bite still looking pissed. "Cheer up Chanyeol why are you so upset?" I asked nuzzling his neck. "Nothing." He said turning away. Luhan got up and plucked Chanyeol's forehead. "Stupid. Idiot. Stupid. Stop being so jealous got damn." Chanyeol rubbed his forehead. "Sorry jeez just don't do that again please." "Why are you jealous?" I asked kissing his forehead. "Luhan keeps flirting with you. You and him always get along so well together and I'm just on the side. I get jealous all the time." He mumbled pouting. "We get along well because we're best friends.

The reason you're on the side is because you don't talk. He isn't flirting with me Chanyeol it's all in your head." Luhan shrugged. "Sometimes I flirt but it's only to annoy Chanyeol." Chanyeol glared at Luhan. "Stop glaring like that you're going to scare someone." I said turning Chanyeol's face towards me. "So how long are you going to be jealous?" Luhan asked eating the rice balls. "You made those for me but you're eating them all." I said pulled the rest of them away from him. "Sorry they're just so good." Kai and Sehun walked up and sat across from us. Luhan and Chanyeol glared at Sehun before getting up and walking away. "What happened to your face?" Kai asked pointing to my bruises.

"I got into an accident." Sehun leaned over the table and ran his fingers lightly over the bruise on my cheek bone. I wanted to pull away but my body wouldn't move. Sehun leaned in close but before he could kiss me Chanyeol pulled me away growling at Sehun. "Don't touch her." He said angrily. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to try to kiss her I just wanted to see if her face was ok but she just looked so cute and she was so close I couldn't stop myself." I took my face from Chanyeol's chest and looked over at Sehun. His face was pale and he had dark circles under his eyes. "Hey why do you look so horrible." I asked picking his chin up. "I uh haven't been getting much sleep lately. Thank you for saying I look horrible." He said grimly. "Can we be friends Sehun? I'm willing to forgive and forget if you promise not to make a move on me. I don't want our relationship to stay like this. It makes the rest of the group awkward." Sehun nodded. "Yeah let's be friends." We shook on it smiling. Chanyeol folding his arms huffing loudly. "Do you have to be so grumpy?" I asked pinching his cheeks. "Yes. Luhan is waiting so I'm going to get going before lunch is over."

He turned around balling his hand into a fist. I got up and stood in front of him. "Are you mad at me?" I asked cupping his cheek. "It's not you. I'm being ridiculous I know but for some reason I'm just....ticked. Not at you though." He put his hands on my hips and pulled me close. "Well who are you mad at? Sehun? Luhan? Kai?" I asked pecking his lips each time I said a name. He kissed me holding me tight but making sure not to press on my ribs. "Woooooo!" The whole lunch room yelled looking at us. "Yuki and Chanyeol sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G! First come love then comes a baby then comes a baby in a baby carrage. That's not all. That's not all! I saw the baby drinking alcohol!" They all chanted. I pulled away laughing and laid my head on Chanyeol's shoulder. "I forgot we're going to a school full of immature people." I mumbled. Chanyeol laughed and kissed my forehead. "Come on Luhan is in the courtyard waiting for us. We walked hand in hand to the courtyard and saw Luhan kissing a girl.

I stopped Chanyeol from walking in a peaked around the corner. "Luhan I like you alot. Will you go out with me?" The girl asked sitting on his lap. Luhan shook his head. "I would but I have someone I like already. I'm sorry." The girl's smile fell as she got up. "I understand." She walked out crying softly. I walked in and almost jumped on Luhan. "Yah what was that?! You said you want a girlfriend why didn't you accept her? Who do you like?!" He backed up wide eyed. "Will you stop yelling at me if I tell you?" "Yes." I said calming down. "Ok. I like Yoona. She's cute and really nice she just makes my heart skip a beat. She would never go out with me though." His head fell on the table. "Aww Luhan you're in love. She'd totally date you. There isn't any logical reason why she wouldn't want to." "I say no to every girl that asks me out. Girls gossip and she thinks I'm a player since I kiss alot of girls. It's not why you think though. I don't kiss them because I want to but because they beg me to and they push themselves onto me.

Yuki can you help me?" I rubbed his back soothingly and laid my head next to his. "Sure I'll help you. I'll tell her you aren't a player and that you're a really good guy. I bet she'll want to date you in a heartbeat." Luhan smiled and hugged me. "Thank you." "No problem." He let go quickly noticing Chanyeol. "Why are you so jumpy?" Chanyeol asked. "You get jelous easily that's why." Luhan mumbled. "Hey you guys let's ditch." I blurted. The boys stared at me with straight faces. "So anyway as I was saying." Luhan said turning to Chanyeol. "No I'm serous you guys. I don't want to go to school today let's ditch. It's only one day it's not like it'll really affect much. Let's invite Kai and Sehun too!" I stood up pulling the boys up with me. They followed me down the hall and back into the cafeteria. "Hey guys come on let's go." I whispered to Kai and Sehun.

They looked up at me confused and slowly got up. We walked out to the front gate and looked around. "Can someone carry me? I can't climb." Chanyeol bent down for me to get on his back and started to climb up the gate. "Hurry up unless you want to get caught!" I said to Kaiand Sehun through the gate.  "I can't climb." Sehun said shrugging. "Then get on Kai's back and hurry up!"  He did as i said giggling the whole time Kai climbed the gate. A gaurd came running up to the gate but luckly we were able to get out of sight. "Next time I say hurry up HURRY UP!" I whispered hiding behind a bush. Everyone nodded coming out from behind the bush. "Alright we're out but now where?" Kai asked brushing the leaves off of his clothes. "I know where to go." Luhan said walking ahead. We all followed and ened up in front of a flower shop. "Why are we here?"

I asked. "Because you're hurt and it's nice to get flowers when you're hurt." He walked in sniffing every flower he could. I just stood in the middle of the store looking around aimlessly until someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned out and saw Chanyeol holding a single red rose. "A single red rose means I love you." He mumbled turning red. I smiled and took the rose from him kissing his cheek. "I love you too." There was another tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Sehun holding a yellow rose with a red tip. "Friendship." He said handing it to me. I accepted his rose happily. Everyone handed me roses the whole time we were there each symboling something. Just before we left Chanyeol handed me a bouquet with 8 red roses and 1 lavender in the middle. "You know what nine roses me right?" He asked biting his lip. "Yeah but I want to hear you say it." His face turned scarlet and heated up. "Together forever." He said quickly. I laughed and kissed him. "Come on lovebirds we're done here." Kai said walking up and ruining the moment. 

"I'm leading next!" I said walking out the door of the floral shop. We walked a few blocks down the street and stopped in front of a noodle place. "There's someone I want you guys to meet." I turned to them smiling. They smiled back and followed me inside. "Obaasan!" I yelled walking into the kitchen. A short japanese lady turned around dropping the bowl she was cleaning. "Yuki when did you get here?" She asked hugging me. "I got here a while ago but I didn't have time to come past. Grandma I want you to meet some friends of mine." I lead her out of the kitchen and over to the table the guys were sitting at. "Grandma these are my friends Sehun, Luhan, and Kai." Each one of them raised their hand for her. "And this is my boyfriend Chanyeol." My grandmother nodded quietly looking at them. "Why don't you have any girl friends?" She finally asked. "Girls cause drama. Plus alot of them don't like me because I'm aparently the most beautiful girl at school. Anyway guys why don't you introduce yourselves to my grandmother?" Kai stood up first smiling wide. He bowed respectfully before speaking. "I'm Kai one of Yuki's friends. We have the alot of the same classes together and even though we started off on the wrong foot we're good friends now." 

Sehun stood up next fixing his hair. "Sorry I look so horrible today I haven't been getting much sleep lately. Umm I'm Sehun another one one of Yuki's friends. I'm also Kai's boyfriend." He said quickly. Grandma walked off back into the kitchen. I watched her and started to follow her but she walked back out with something in a can. "Drink this before bed and you should be able to sleep like a baby. It's an old family recipe." She said smiling and handing the drink to Sehun. Sehun smiled and bowed. "Thank you halmeoni." 

"I'm Luhan the cutiest one in the group if you ask me. Yuki and I are very close friends." Luhan did a little ageyo before sitting back down. My grandmother laughed at him clapping her hands. After everyone calmed down from Luhan's ageyo we waited for Chanyeol to introduce himself. "Chanyeol introduce yourself!" Luhan said elbowing him. "I'm not good with introductions I'm scared I'm going to mess up." "I don't really care if you mess up sweetie I just want to know about you. You are dating my grandaughter after all." My grandma said sitting down. 

Chanyeol sighed and stood up. "Annyeong my name is Chanyeol. I'm 18 years old and go to the same school as Yuki and the guys. I'm dating Yuki right now and I love her very much." He said turning red at the last sentance. I smiled and turned to my grandma. "You should introduce yourself to grandma. They don't even know your name." She nodded. "Ok. I'm Yuki's grandmother. My name is Harumi which means springtime beauty in Japanese. I own this shop and it's usally busy but school is going on. Which brings me to my first question. Why aren't you guys in school?" I puffed up my cheeks and blew out the air quickly. "We ditched.

I didn't feel like staying at school so we ditched during lunch." "Why is your body bruised? Did Riku do something to you?" My eyes widened as I remembered the accident. "Well....umm.......see the thing is.....if I tell you will you promise to be cool about it?" Grandma nodded. "This morning I was hit by a car. He was speeding and when he turned the corner he ran right into me. I have a broken rib and a broken wrist which explains the cast." The room got quiet for a long time. Everyone was holding their breath waiting for my grandmother to say something. "Well I have to admit that I'm not happy that you got hit by a car but you seem fine and these guys seem like they'd protect you if needed so I'll just have to trust that you'll be ok. So are you guys hungry? I can make some noddles for everyone."

We all nodded and watched her walk back into the kitchen. "I like your grandma she's cool." Luhan said loudly. "Yeah I know. I've been meaning to visit her for a while now but I just havent had the time. I think you guys made a good impression on her. She seems to like Luhan alot." The guys laughed and nodded. "Yeah I think his ageyo helped him out alot. What about Chanyeol? Aren't grandma's really strict about who their grandaughters date?" I shrugged and stuck my toungue out. "Not my grandma. She might ask a few questions but that's only because she's nosy like me." Halmeoni walked out with a tray full of bowls and set them in the middle of the table.

Each one of us took a bowl and started eating. "Do you mind if I ask a few questions?" She asked. All of us shook our heads shoving noodles into our mouths. "So Kai and Sehun you two are dating correct?" Sehun nodded kissing Kai's cheek. "Riku told me you and Sehun were going out. What happened?" Grandma asked looking around the table. "We broke up. Let's not get anymore deeper into the situation than that please. Next question." I said feeding Chanyeol. "Chanyeol your personality reminds me of Yuki's. Why do you like her?" "Ah Riku asked the same thing." He said hiding his face. "I like her because she's beautiful and talented. Even if she's upset she'll smile and laugh just to make everyone else smile. Her personality is cute and even though she might not be the brightest crayon in the box sometimes I love her." I moved his hands from his face and kissed him. "I love you too baby." I said kissing him again. "No kissing at the table or in front of your Obaasan!" Grandma said hitting me. "Ow ow ok I'm sorry just stop hitting me!" I said running into the edge of the table. The edge of the table hit my broken rib shooting pain throughout my body. "!" I screamed holding my chest. "Yuki what happened? Are you ok? I didn't mean to make you hit your broken rib I'm sorry." "No no grandma I'm fine. It just hurts a little bit." I sat up and smiled. "See I'm fine don't worry." Grandma picked up a napkin and wiped my face. "No you aren't. You're smiling but tears are streaming down your face. Lay up on the table and I'll get some ice for your chest." The guys helped me up on to the table and laid me down. Grandma rushed over to the table with a bag of ice and tried to pull up my shirt. "No." I said holding it down. "These boys are mature they won't care about seeing your chest. I'm not going to show them your s so just let me do this!" "No it's not pretty underneath I got alot of bruises. I don't want you to see it." Grandma slapped my hands and yanked up my shirt. "It's not that bad Yuki." She said setting the ice over the rib. I in air through my teeth tapping on the table loudly. "How bad does it hurt?" Kai asked. "Like hell!" "Stop swearing and drink this." Chanyeol lifted my head and put the drink up to my lips. The drink was warm and soothed my insides as i swallowed it. "What is that it really helps." "Another family remedy. Take your pills and drink the rest of the tea you should feel better in about 5 minutes. I'll be cleaning in the kitchen. Once you're feeling better call me." 

I did as I was told closing my eyes once I finally could relax. "Well that was almost as painful as being hit." I said laughing. "So where are we going after this?" "Are you sure we should stay out any longer? Let's go and just chill out at your place. You shouldn't risk getting hurt again." Sehun said worry clear in his voice. I got off the table and pulled my shirt down. "This was just an accident. I'll be fine don't worry." I said smiling at him. Chanyeol hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. "Sehun is right Yuki we should just go home and relax." "But I want to do something fun. Just because I'm injured doesn't mean I can't do anything." Luhan nodded and clapped his hands together. "We aren't saying you can' do anything fun we just don't want you to get hurt anymore. It can really hurt you if your rib gets hit too many times. We're just trying to look out for you. Plus me you and Chanyeol always have fun when we're at home. When we get there we can play around all you want. Or since you look tired we can watch a movie and just relax and maybe take a nap or something." I sighed. "Ok fine. Obaasan!" "What?!" She yelled. "We're going to go now! I'm sleepy so we're going to chill at my house. Can you come past later? I want you to have dinner with me tonight since I don't see you that much" She walked out of the kitchen nodding. "Sure I'll come past later. Now go on get home. You look really beat." I kissed her cheek quickly before leaving. Kai drove home blasting music the whole time. 

"Riku we skipped school and I'm tired so we're going to watch a movie." He stared at his open mouthed before shrugging and nodding. "Yeah ok." He walked back up the stairs and into his room. Luhan put on a movie and sat in the middle looking at me and Chanyeol then at Kai and Sehun. "You people." He groaned. "Something wrong?" I asked pulling on his cheek. "You're being all lovey dovey again while I'm just sitting here. It's awkward for me." "How about this then?" I asked laying my head on Chanyeol's lap and my legs on Luhan. They both started playing with my hair and poking my stomach. The room was filled with laughs and diffrent voices including the movie all afternoon. Eventually we all fell asleep.

 

~**Riku's P.O.V**~

I hopped down the stairs and walked into the livingroom to find everyone asleep on the couch. Sehun and Kai were snuggled up together on one end of the couch while Yuki laid across the rest of the couch with her head on Chanyeol and her feet on Luhan. Chanyeol's arm was placed over Yuki's rib lightly to protect it while she was sleeping. Luhan's head leaned back as he moved around frowning and talking in his sleep. I tried not to laugh at the sight of them sleeping all together until Yuki put her foot on the side of Luhan's face. Luhan's face scrunched up and turned away from her foot. Yuki laughed evilly and moved her foot from his face. 

"Yuki wake up." I said shaking her lightly. Chanyeol woke up first on full gaurd mode. "What? What? Who's there? Don't touch Yuki I'll kill you!" He said stretching and yawning. "If you're going to protect her when you wake up you can't be yawning and stretching like that. They'll laugh at you and won't take you seriously." His eyes opened at the sound of my voice. "Oh ok it's just you. I'm going back to sleep." He yawned again. "No wake everyone up it's time for dinner. Grandma is coming over and it's not nice to sleep with guests over." I said still shaking Yuki. "What? Why are you shaking me? I'm trying to sleep!" She said fnally waking up. "Its almost time for dinner and grandma is coming. Wake up everyone." "Everyone wake up!" Yuki screamed. The boys jumped and sat up straight. "Is it time to eat yet?" Sehun asked sitting up. "Yuki you put your foot in my face while I was sleeping." Luhan hit her forehead lightly. The doorbell rang and a few soft knocks followed after. Key came running down the stairs and over to the door. "Halmeoni!" He yelled picking my grandmother up. "Hello Key it's nice to see you again. Why are you never wearing a shirt when I see you?" She asked finally being put down. Key laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhh sorry about that I'll be right back."

Grandma walked into the livingroom eyebrows raised. "So when's dinner?" She asked smiling. "Hi grandma!" The boys said waving. "Hi boys. Yuki is your chest ok?" "Yeah grandma it's fine don't worry. Riku go make dinner already you're keeping grandma waiting!" I flicked her forehead before taking grandma's hand and leading her to the kitchen. "You're going to help me cook tonight." 

 

~**Chanyeol's P.O.V**~

"We should go help set up the table." Kai said walking out of the livingroom. Everyone followed but Yuki and I. "Come on babe let's go." She pulled on my arm looking at at me. I kissed her and sat her down on the couch. "Yuki I know we've been dating for a few weeks and this might be strange to say but I love you. I know I've said it before but I just want to say it again. I really love you alot. Also as you know this is our senior year in highschool and it's the middle of the year already. There's a dance coming up....and.........I would like it if you would go with me." I asked nervously. Yuki laughed and patted my leg. "I would love to go to the dance with you but what about Luhan?" She asked biting her lip. "What about Luhan?" I asked feeling my stomach start to turn. "Well he's always with us and I just don't want him to be alone. The spring dance is the last dance before senior prom and everyone is going to be there. I just don't want him to miss out on anything. I know you probably aren't happy about me asking about Luhan and probably were hoping it was just going to be me and you. I understand that but I just don't want him to sit at home alone and then end up regreting it later on." "Stop worrying about me!" Luhan yelled from behind the wall.

"Yeah Yuki Chanyeol really wants to be with you I understand worrying about a friend but you can't always help out. You have to live your own life too." Riku yelled. Yuki walked into the hallway and crossed her arms. "So everyone in the house is out here. Why are you so intrested in our conversations? Riku you're supposed to be cooking!" "The food is in the oven. Anyway just go to the dance with the boy! Can't you see he loves you? You're always playing with Luhan or talking to Kai and Sehun but never with him. Why are you being so distant? He isn't going to break your heart like this idiot did." Riku said hitting Sehun in the back of the head. Sehun tsked and held the back of his head. "You don't know that." She mumbled. I frowned and walked into the hallway. "I'm not going to do that. I thought you already knew that. Don't doubt me. If I say I love you I love you I'm not a person who just says that to anyone." Luhan nodded. "He's never said it to anyone but his family." Yuki's eyes filled with tears.

"Promise me you won't leave me." She cried into my chest. "I promise." Luhan and Riku both awed. "Please leave." Yuki said wiping her face off. They all shuffled out of the hallway and back into the kitchen to continue cooking. "I'm sorry for being so distant." She said as soon as everyone left. "It's ok. You've been through alot lately so it makes sense to be a bit untrusting. Next time though if you have any doubts just tell me." "I have a question that I've been wanting to ask for a while now." I let her out of my embrace so she could look at me. "When we're with the guys you always seem so embarressed about something when you talk about me or I try to do something. What are you so embarrassed about?" "I'm just nervous and shy. Like earlier when I had to introduce myself to your grandma my heart was racing. I guess I'm just scared I'll mess up something. Especially when your family is around I get really nervous because I want them to like me but if they don't they might try to get you to break up with me which would really be bad because I really love you alot and I'd be heartbroken." She laughed and grabbed my hand. "You don't have to worry about that happening unless my parents come down. Now let's go eat." 

~**Yuki's P.O.V**~

Chanyeol walked into the diningroom and took our seats on the side with Luhan, Sehun, and Kai across from Riku, Key, and Grandma. "Ok everyone eat up! This is some stuff Obaasan used to cook for me when I was little. It's very delicious." Riku said shoveling food into his mouth. "What's the bad news?" I asked picking at my food nervously. "Well dad called earlier and he said that he misses us." "The news Riku stop stalling." "He wants us to go back to japan." Riku mumbled trying to get out of the room. "Wait! Don't move a muscle or I will stab you with a fork!" I slammed my hands down on the table standing up. "Dad wants us to come back to Japan? Give me the phone." "You can't cuss at dad Yuki." Riku said reaching for his phone. "Yeah I know. I'm not going to cuss at him I'm just going to talk to him. Grandma do you mind if I say a few words to him?" I asked holding the phone so tight my knuckles were turning white. "I never liked him anyway." She said laughing. I grined and called dad. "Chichi? Riku told me you want us to come back to Japan?" I asked walking into the bathroom and locking the door knowing Riku was on the other side. 

"I miss you and Riku and you guys are probably having a bad time down there so I just think you should come back home." He said. "Why do you think we're having a bad time?" "Because the weather down there is being very strange and I heard there's been bad luck all around the city." I sighed and sat down on the toilet seat. "Dad we love it here. If you miss us can't you just come here for a little while? Riku and I have both met someone and if we come back to Japan we'll be depressed." "No Yuki you're comeing home." His voice raised a bit trying to scare me. "No we aren't. The life we're living right now is the life we want to be living forever. In Japan out life was boring and nothing ever happened. I'm not coming back no matter what." There was silence on the other side of the phone then a sigh. 

"Your mother and I will be down there by Friday." He hung up quickly not giving me a chance to say anything else. I opened the door and handed Riku quietly. "What did you do?" He asked holding my arm. "Umm well we don't have to go home." I said smiling. "And the down side is?" "Mom and Dad are going to be here by Friday." I said quickly running down the stairs. Riku chased me grabbing a knife on his way through the kitchen. "Grandma he's going to kill me!" I screamed hiding behind her. "I'm not going to kill you I just want to talk." Riku said swinging the knife around. Key took the knife quickly holding it away cautiously. "Why are you trying to kill Yuki?" He asked.

"Because she made our parents come down here! They don't know I'm gay and they don't even think Yuki can get a guy because she never got a boyfriend in Japan. They think she's still they're innocent little girl who just sits and looks cute all day. Yuki you know good and well they're going to bombard Chanyeol and the guys with questions and they're going to kill me when they find out I'm gay. What am I supposed to tell them when they find out I'm gay and living with my boyfriend?" Riku asked crying. "I don't know but I promise I'll fix this! When I was talking to him I didn't think he was going to come here I just didn't want to go home. I told him we both love it here and found love but he didn't even care! Does mom even know he was trying to get us to come back home?" "Yes but she thought he just wanted us to visit not go back and live there."

Grandma groaned and hit both of us. "I'm sure your mother is going to be fine with you being gay Riku. If I remember correctly she knew you were gay for a while." Riku frowned. "What do you mean? I didn't find out I was gay until I hit highschool." "You may not have noticed but you were always a bit girly. Everytime we asked your what you wanted to do something you wanted to play with trucks like a boy but you always walked with a srut and liked to play with your moms make-up.

If I remember correctly on your 10th birthday I asked you what you wanted and you said you wanted this really colorful outfit that just popped and I think that's when your mother started to have her suspitions. " Grandma said laughing. Riku's eyes grew wide and his face turned red. "Ahh that's really embarrassing. Do I really strut when I walk?" He asked watching himself as he walked back and forth. Key nodding hugging and kissing him. "Yes you do and it's very teasing." Riku bit his lip and winked. All of us made gagging sounds bending over and pretending to puke. "Oh shut up don't act like you and Chanyeol or you and Sehun don't get all googly eyed over each other every once in a while." We all stopped and started to mumble.

"Anyway on friday we all just have to be careful when we do things. Meaning once Riku talks about being gay and I talk about having a boyfriend we can't get all lusty eyed or anything." The boys nodded. "Now what happens if Dad isn't ok with me being gay?" "Your mother is more powerful than your father plus I'll be here and your father has always been soft around me. I think he's scared of me." She whispered. I nodded understandingly. "You're a bit scary sometimes honestly. Well I guess everyone should get home soon. I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed soon." I walked with the boys out to the car talking to Chanyeol the whole way.

"So about my parents. You don't really have to worry about my mom but my dad is going to ask you every question in the world. He's going to be SUPER annoying but please just bare with it for me. As soon as they leave I'll reward you for not flipping a table and just walking out." He laughed pulling me close. "Oh yeah? What kind of reward?" I bit and the shell of his ear. "We'll kiss and then I'll play with you for a bit teasing you just enough for you to get hard. After that I'll give you a little and maybe ride you. Would you like that?" I asked whispering in his ear. My hand ran over the bulge in his jeans and I felt him grow hard as a little moan left his lips. 

"Aww you made me hard Yuki what do I do now?" He asked pouting. "Well you could . I can't risk my tonight because we have school tomorrow. You know I would do it in a heartbeat if school was out of the picture." I kissed him rubbing his back. "Are you going to be ok? Don't sleep on your side. Be careful not to bump into anything that can hurt your chest. Don't lay on your arm. Be sure to take your painkillers." "You look like old married couple would you just come on?" Luhan yelled from the car. Chanyeol laughed and kissed me once more before getting into the car and driving off. "You two really do look like an old married couple." Riku said as soon as I walked back into the house. "Oh shut up so do you and Key. I'm going to shower and go to bed goodnight grandma. Night Key. See you in the morning Riku." "Night kiddo." Key said waving. "Sweet dreams honey." Grandma hugged me tight. "Don't worry about me I'll be fine." I told her dancing around happily. She laughed nodding. "I know you will sweetie. Have a goodnight." "You too grandma."