Just For You

Notes To The New Girl~

"Sehun-ah." You say softly squeasing his hand nervously. "Hmm?" He ask just as softly brushing your hair out of your face. "Do you think we're going to last a while?" Nervously you turn away from him afraid to here the answer. "Of course we are. You aren't going to have stalkers or anything like that here to mess with us. Why do you ask?" You pat the spot next to you motioning him to lay down. He did as you asked and placed your head on his chest. "I'm just asking because I really like you and I want us to stay together for a long time but nothing ever seems to work out right when I want it to." You pout and burrow your face into his shirt. "Don't worry Yuki everything is going to be fine." He whispers kissing your cheek. "Where did my brother and the guys go?" You ask suddenly sitting up. "Your brother said he was going somewhere to do get some stuff for you and for Luhan and Chanyeol to go with him." You laugh and lay back down next to Sehun. "My brother is an idiot.

He wants me to be happy but he's trying to hard. When ever I get out of here remind me to let him have the day off ok? He's trying to become friends with my friends and my boyfriend and he's going to tire himself out soon if he doesn't calm down. I have no idea why he's trying so hard though he's already a great guy." Sehun laughed making the bed shake. "I like your brother he's cool. Sure he might be a little crazy when it comes to protecting you but that's a good thing sometimes." "It's a blessing and a curse as my mother would say." You sigh and kiss Sehun's jaw bone. "Let's do something Hunnie I'm board. If all I'm going to do here is lay around I can do that at home!" The door creaked open and a small guy walks in. "Yuki?" He asks walking towards you. "Who might be asking?" You ask looking down at him. "You don't remember me? It's Jonghyun! Your friend from when we were like six." Sehun sat up and looks at you curiously. "Oh yeah I remember you. How'd you even find me bro?" You ask kinda scared. "I saw your brother at the store and we talked for a bit then he said you were in the hospital so I just came to see you.

Haven't seen you since you moved to Tokyo!" Jonghyun said sounding a bit upset. "My parents wanted me to be raised were they were. At least you can see me now though! What school do you do to?" He shrugged at sat down. "I don't really pay attention I just go where ever my parents send me. It's some talent school not to far from here." You shake his shoulders and smile. "You probably go to my school! What happened to you Jonghyun you don't seem as happy as you used to be." Once again he just shrugged. "My parents are fighting and it's just a lot to handle. It's fine though don't worry. How about introducing me to your boyfriend instead?" He suggested pointing at Sehun. "How do you know he's my boyfriend?" You ask squinting at him. "His arm is wrapped around your waist so protectively it doesn't even look like a crowbar would be able to pry him off of you plus you've got like three hickeys on your neck." You pull down the collar of your shirt and gasp. "Sehun when did you do that?!"

"At school remember? We were in the hallway around the courtyard on our way to class then we kissed one thing lead to another and you had three hickies on your neck." He explained simply. Jonghyun laughed and stuck his hand out to shake Sehun's. "I'm Jonghyun one of Yuki's friends." Sehun smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Sehun her boyfriend." You watch as they start to talk and joke around as if they'd been friends forever. "You two sure do get along well." You mumble laying down slowly. "Yeah. Well I'll see you guys around school. I've got to get home before mom starts to call and ask where I am." You and Sehun wave goodbye as he leaves watching him go into the elevator then dissapear into the box shaped space. "Well we're alone again. Let's play a game or something!" Sehun sat up and pulled someting blue out of his backpack. "Do you know how to play one of these?" He asked handing you the devise. "No. What is it?" You ask turning it around in cirles looking at everything. "It's a PSP what kind of games do you like?" He asked still rumaging throuh his bag. "Fighting games!" You say excitedly. He pulls out a little disk and places it inside the PSP. "Ok so here's how to play. Have you ever played with the Playstation?" You look up at him then back at the game.

"Once but I remember everything. This is just like a smaller version right?" He nodded and watched as you start round one. Your fingers move around furiously pressing every button you could get to. "You're really good at this." Sehun said in awe. "Thanks." You mumble still beating on the buttons furiously. "Finally you give up and hand it back to Sehun. "Playing with one hand is impossible after a while your hand cramps up and its just painful. I don't like having a broken arm." You whine kicking the bed. Sehun places a hand on your thigh making you stop. "It'll be fine in no time don't worry." You shook your head no sadly. "It's going to take forever to get better. Six weeks is a long time! That's 42 days!" Sehun hugs you and sighs. "That's is a long time. Just try not to think about it and it'll be over soon ok? You'll get through it and once everything is said and done your arm will be better then ever." You smile at him blushing. "You're so sweet to me." You mumble.

He picks up your chin and kisses you softly. "Only to you." His voice was deeper as he kissed you again this time roughly. You slip your tongue in slowly to see if he wanted it or not. He agreed unintentually bitting your lip in excitement. "Sorry. " He mumbled immideatly kissing you again. "Sehun." You inhale quickly as he bit your neck. "You aren't a vampire sweetie." He laughed and continued to try to find your sweet spot. Suddenly you moan softly and jump in anticipation.Knowing where this was heading you slowly push Sehun away. "It's not that I don't like it because I do I absolutly love it I just don't want to go down that road yet. Especially not here." Sehun nodded and started to kiss you again. "I'm not going to do anything I promise I just want to kiss." You slap his hands away and laugh. "Mmhmm yeah that's why your hand were up my shirt right?" He nodded and bit your sweet spot again. "S-Sehun-ah I know your going to get tired of that soon just stop."

He groaned and sat up accidently brushing against your lower area. You moan loudly not able to control yourself. As soon as you realize what you did you grab a pillow and hide your face in it. "Stop staring at me!" You whine pushing Sehun off the bed. He got up and smiled turning you over slowly. Your face is as red as a stop sign and you were breathing fast. "Why are you about to cry?" He asked brushing your cheek with his thumb. "Because we just started dating and I've only had two real boyfriends and one only lasted like a month and we're doing this and we're both but we're in a hospital we're only 16 and we're wanting to have . It's all just too much." Sehun pulls you up off the bed and into his arms. "I'm sorry." He whispers kissing your cheek. "For what?" You mumble into his shoulder.

"Trying to force you into something you don't want to do. Just because I want it doesn't mean it's ok to make you do it. I'll wait until you want to do it no matter how long it takes. Do you forgive me?" You nodded sniffling softly. "Yes I forgive you. Hunnie you aren't going to get tired of me are you?" He lifted you up in the air as you wrap your legs around his waist. "Why would I do that?" He asked kissing you. You press your forehead against his and smile just at the sight of him. "You're so cute Hunnie." He pouted and looked up at you. "I don't want to be cute I want to be tough so I can protect you. " "You can be tough and be cute too." You say kissing him. The two of you stay there like that talking and stealing kissing every once in a while until Sehun's legs couldn't hold either one of you anymore. You fall on the bed making sure to miss your arm and laugh. "When is your brother coming back witht the guys?" Sehun asked realizing they weren't back yet. "They aren't coming back most likely. My brother, now that I have a boyfriend, wants me to spend time with other people and by other people I mean you." He nodded noting that we had the whole room to ourselves until the doctor came back. "So what do you want to do until the doctor comes back with your sling?" You shrug and lay down. "Let's take a nap." He nodds and lays next to you letting you use his chest as a pillow and your pillow as an arm rest. "Sleep well." You both mumble to each other in the same sweet tone. "Araso." Sehun replied moving your bangs out of your face. "Saranghae Yuki." He said thinking you were asleep. "I love you too Sehun." You whisper.