I Still Love You!

Notes To The New Girl~

A/N: Ok you guys I am SO SO SO SOOOOO SORRY that I haven't updated in such a long time but I'm back now and will be updating regularly hopefully. This chapter took me a while to think about so that's why it isn't the best but yeah this is like the best that I could come up with. I read this chapter so many times and changed things so many things my head has gone COMPLEATLY blank. Haha anyway though I hope you guys like it. This chapter is a few days after Yuki's parents came and they're at the movies. (just saying that so no one is confused) >w<

~**Yuki's P.O.V**~

"Luhan let's go get tickets for our movie." Kevin said swinging Luhan's hand back and forth. "Okayy." "Kai can you go get our tickets?" Sehun asked acting cute. He nodded and followed behind Kevin and Luhan. I didn't even have to say anything before Chanyeol went to go catch up the Kai, Kevin and Luhan. "So how are things going with you and Chanyeol?" Sehun asked turning to me. "It's going well he likes me and I like him we're very happy together. What about you and Kai?" "We're doing good. So umm about how we broke up I just want to say I'm sorry again." I shoved my hands in my pocket and nodded. "I know you're sorry you don't have to say it anymore." He raised my chin to look at his face and sighed. 

"I don't want to talk about this anymore Sehun." I said sternly. "I know just let me get this out. I'm sorry for what I did and I really really loved you. All those things that I said and the things I did I wasn't acting any of it." He pulled me closer. "I still really love you Yuki." He said before kissing me. I pulled away and slapped him. "I said no! Sehun you know you hurt me and you know how much I cried and you know I still like you a bit. I'm dating Chanyeol and I love him. You're with Kai and I'm with Chanyeol and that's the way it's going to stay. If you wanted to be with me you shouldn't have cheated on me. Don't talk about the break up and don't tell Chanyeol or anyone about this or I will kick you!" "Tell me what?" Chanyeol asked hugging my waist and kissing my head. 

"Nothing important sweetie. Did you get the tickets?" I asked excitedly. He waved them around happily. "Yay!" I tried to take one but he held them up high. "Tell me what you and Sehun were talking about." "No you're going to get mad and I don't like it when you're mad at me. Just forget about it please." I pouted. "Why would I get mad?" "Because he did something you aren't going to like at all. Even if you say you aren't going to get mad you are." "He kissed you?" Chanyeol asked not smiling anymore. "See you're mad now and I hate that. We were talking and-"I kissed her. We were talking and I started talking about the break up and I just kissed her. Don't be mad at Yuki." 

"I don't even know why you're scared of me when you should be scared of Kai." Chanyeol said crossing his arms. "Chanyeol let's just go see the movie please I don't want to see anyone fight tonight." Kevin and Luhan walked up laughing and smiling until they saw us. "Hey what's wrong?" Kevin asked frowning. "Sehun kissed me, which I didn't like and slapped him for, and now Chanyeol is mad." I cried sittind down on the floor. Luhan sat down in front of me. "You know Chanyeol can't stay mad at you." "I don't care about me! He's going to be mad at Sehun forever and then it's going to make everyone awkward and this is just all wrong!"

~**Chanyeol's P.O.V**~

Kevin walked over to me and blinked. "Yes?" I asked. "Are you really actually mad or are you just acting to get her worked up? If you're just trying to get her worked up don't you think you should tell her you're playing?" He asked crossing his arms. "Why would I be playing?" I asked. He groaned and shook his head. "Ok let me fix this. Hey Yuki you know Chanyeol was just acting, right?" "Really?" She asked perking up. "Yeah remember when we were dating and I would always play around and get you worked up over nothing?" She nodded wiping her face off. "Well that's what Chanyeol was doing. Now go give him a big hug and kiss. That would make you feel better right?" Yuki nodded standing up and walked over to kiss me. 

"Why aren't you mad?" She asked softly. "I'm not happy about it but I'm not too upset about it either because I know if I get worked up then me and Sehun are going to fight and make everyone feel awkward. I don't want that and I know you don't want that either." I mumbled. "Let's go see the movie it's about to start." Luhan said tugging on Yuki's sleeve. We walked into the theater quietly and quickly took our seats. Yuki laid on my chest the whole time squeezing my hand tightly each time she got scared of something. 

"Yuki are you scared?" I whispered looking over at her. She shook her head no then shoved her face into my chest and sqealed. I laughed and hugged her tight. "Don't be scared I'm right here. The movie is almost over anyway." Yuki hugged me tight slowly turning back to the movie. Once the movie was over it was almost 10:00 at night. "Man that was a long movie." Yuki said stretching and yawning. "That movie was really good though. Don't you think?" Luhan asked bouncing around. "Kevin did you let him eat candy?" I asked trying to keep Luhan still. "Yeah but not alot. See look the rest is right......oh." He pulled out the bag and noticed it was empty. "You know you really should pay more attention it's really easy to pickpocket you." Luhan said loudly. 

"Luhan you're yelling. Stop yelling and calm down." Yuki said shaking Luhan's shoulders. Luhan kissed her and giggled. "Your lips are all buttery." "What is up with everyone kissing me today?" Yuki asked throwing her hands up into the air. "Why is he acting like he's drunk?" Kai asked walking out of the theater. "He probably is." I groaned. "But we haven't even drank anything." Sehun said putting his hands on his hips. "Luhan does have a way of sneaking things if you haven't noticed." I flung Luhan over my shoulder and carried him over to the car. 

"Chayeolie I don't want to go home." Luhan wined. "Where do you want to go?" I asked waiting for everyone else to pile into the van. "Either a club, bar, ice cream shop, or the mall." "The mall is about to close, ice cream shops are probably about to close too so who want's to go to a bar?" I asked looking into the rear view mirror. "We aren't old enough to go to a bar but Riku keeps so much at the house it might as well be one. Let's just go to my house." 

~**Yuki's P.O.V**~

I grabbed Kevin's arm and pulled him to the back with me. "What's up?" He asked sitting down. "So about you and Luhan.....do you really love him?" I asked biting my lip. He crossed his arms and sighed. "Do you really have to ask that?" "I'm just asking because he's really fragile right now." Kevin pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight. "Are you speaking from experience? You don't want him to have to go through what you did." I nodded sniffling softly. "You know I'm not like that Yuki. Just thinking about doing something like that makes me mad. Don't cry it's all over now. Chanyeol loves you and you love him and that is never going to change." 

"Kevin honey let's go get drinks. We're already here." Kevin looked down asking me if it was ok to go. I nodded watching him and drunk Luhan go inside. "Hey babe are you ok?" Chanyeol asked softly. I nodded sniffling and wiping off my face. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry. Let's go inside." He frowned moving my hair from my face. "You've been crying alot today Yuki what's wrong? You're making me worry." Chanyeol pouted carressing my cheek. "Oh for the love of pete would you two quit with the lovey dovy shiz and get inside! It's cold outside and everyone is having fun inside but you two. Come on we're already drinking hurry up Luhan is about to sing!" Riku yelled from the doorway. I pulled Chanyeol into the livingroom just as Luhan began.

"I alway want to protect you

So that even the small things won’t tire you out, I’m eternally in love

As your guardian, I will block the stiff wind
Even though people turn their backs to you
If I could become the person
Who can wipe your tears on a tiring day
It will be paradise

I, who has fallen in love with no other place to
Go back, my wings have been talen away (oh no)
Even though I lost my everlasting life, the reason to my happiness
You are my eternity Eternally Love"

He sang full of feeling meaning every word he said. By the time he was done I couldn't stop smiling at how beautiful his voice sounded. "Why do you keep smiling at me like that?" He asked stepping off the chair he was standing on. "Because your voice is so pretty it just makes me smile." He shoved the wooden spoon he was using as a mic into my hands. "Your turn." "What should I sing?" I asked standing on the chair Luhan stood on. "Sing that song I caught you singing in your room that one time. Remember you were using your brush as a mic and you forgot to close your door so no one would hear you." Riku laughed at the memory. "That was japanese they won't know what I'm saying." I pouted. "I can translate." Key and Riku said at the same time. "It's fine if we don't understand you we just want to hear you sing!" Kai said encouraging me to go on. "Ok ok fine."

"Everyone says I'm a boring guy
I'm not going to deny that - I know their reasons

I have a face like a manga character, glasses and a bowtie
I'm short and scrawny and moody and on top of that, I'm a crybaby

But they just don't know the real me
When I feel like it, I can be amazing
I can warp to the world of dreams in 0.9 seconds
win the gold medal for the quickest nap

I don't care if I can't keep up
No matter who you are, things never go well at first
We fall down brilliantly and skin our knees
That's how we learn a new kind of pain"

I sang pacing back and forth on the couch laughing every once in a while at Riku and how excited he got when I sang. "Even though I don't know what you said the song sounds cool." Luhan said smiling wide. "She said something about being boring and people not knowing the real her and something about not being able to keep up." Kevin mumbled trying to translate correctly. "What was the name of that song?" Sehun asked grabbing a drink from the fridge. "John by LM.C" 

~**Luhan's P.O.V**~

Yuki snuggled up to Chanyeol resting her head on his chest. "My head hurts." I whined holding my head. "That would be your hangover. You should take a nap so it won't hurt for so long. Go ask Riku if you can sleep in his bed for a little while." Kevin kissed my head. "But everyone is having fun down here I don't want to go to sleep just yet. Can you get me some asprin?" "Riku do you have any asprin? Luhan's head hurts but he doesn't want to go to sleep because everyone is down here having fun." He pulled some from the cabnet and handed me two pills along with a bottle of water. "Let's go up to the park I'm board just sitting here." Yuki said standing up.

Kevin pulled me up smiling as he cupped my cheek. "How is it that I ended up with someone as cute as you?" I laughed putting my hand over his. "How is it that I ended up with someone so corny as you, hmm? Come on or else we're going to be left behind." He held my hand as we walked down the street behind everyone else.

"You know your voice really is pretty when you sing. Why don't you sing more often?" I shrugged looking at the ground. "Usually I don't sing unless it's while I'm in the shower or in class. I only sang today cause I was drunk. Yuki's voice is way better then mine though. She's got more of a unique voice. Like her personality her voice is loud and fun but mines is just soft and shy." 

"Well yeah her voice is good but that doesn't mean it's better then yours. Since she hasn't been singing for very long she can't sing as well as you can. I think your voice is better then hers." I shook my head. "I know you're just saying that because I'm your boyfriend and you just want to make me feel better. You don't have to lie to me." 

Kevin sat down on a bench sitting me down next to him. "I'm not lying to you I'm sereous. Yuki's voice is beautiful no doubt about it but yours is better. You've been singing longer so you know how to control your voice better then she does which makes it have more of an impact on people. Even in class everyone says you're the best." He kissed down my neck biting his lip as he pulled down my shirt to show my collarbone. 

"Kevin remember what I told you." I said lifting his head back up. "Yeah I know I know. Let's go over to the swings. I want to ask Chanyeol something." Kevin pushed me on the swings talking to Chanyeol about math class and how he could help him with his math if he wanted. "You would do that? Don't you want to be with Luhan? When me and Yuki started dating I wanted to be with her all the time." Chanyeol said stoppping Yuki's swing so she could go get some water. 

"Of course I want to be with him but I'm sure he has things to do plus since I'm still new in this little group I want to get to know everyone starting with you. So do you want me to tutor you or no?" Kevin asked looking over at Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded smiling wide. "Yuki Kevin is going to tutor me so I can get smarter! Now your dad won't think I have poo brain all the time." He said excitedly hugging her. "That's great.......honey.....but you're kinda...crushing...me." 

She groaned holding her chest after he let her go. "Oh crap I forgot about your ribs I'm sorry." Chanyeol's eyes grew wide with worry. Yuki stood up holding onto the water fountain and smiled. "It's ok I'm fine. Hey where is Kai and Sehun? They've been dissapearing all day." She said frowing as she sat back down on the swing. "They're probably doing it in a bush somewhere. You know how they are. Don't worry I bet they're fine where ever they are." Chanyeol said laughing and pushing Yuki again.

~**Kai's P.O.V**~

"Kai what's wrong?" Sehun asked breathing heavily. I shook my head putting my jacket on to cover up Sehun's hickies. "You've been really quiet all day. Are you sick?" He asked feeling my forehead. "I'm fine." I said standing up. "Why is it that the time that I'm in the mood to do something you aren't? I know there's something really bothering you just tell me what it is." "Why did you kiss Yuki earlier?" I blurted turning away from him. 

He didn't say anything for a bit then finally let out a long sigh. "That's what you're so worried about?" "Hell yes that's what I'm worried about! How would you feel if I went out with Luhan told him I loved him while I was dating you, ed with him and then broke up with him then a little bit later kissed him and told him I still loved him. You would be pissed off and worried too! How could you think I would just be ok with that? Did you really think I would just let it pass like it was nothing?!" I yelled at Sehun. 

"No I didn't even know you knew I did that." "So you thought it was ok just because I didn't know?" Tears started to fall but I didn't care right then. Sehun put his hands on his hips and sighed again. "Today was a big mistake. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and if it makes you feel any better she slapped me. I kissed her and she slapped me. I'm surprised you didn't notice little red handprint on the side of my face." "I noticed it. That doesn't make me feel any better though. You're dating me not her so why would you tell her that you love her?" 

Sehun tsked and wiped my face. "I was trying to make you jealous. Sometimes I feel like all you want me for is and that upsets me. Earlier I was thinking about it and I got upset so I kissed Yuki. The reason I feel that way, since I know you're already going to ask, is because I see Kevin and Luhan always smiling at each other and laughing and Chanyeol is always holding Yuki and kissing her and I always think it's so sweet how much he loves her. I guess I'm just jealous of them." 

Sehun sat down hugging his knees. "So you want to do all that lovey dovey stuff? I thought you didn't like that." I said sitting in front of him. "I don't. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like it if you did that stuff sometimes. Not so much that it starts to annoy me but just every once in a while I would like it if you said you loved me and kissed me like Chanyeol kisses Yuki." He whispered turning from me. 

I turned his face back towards mine. "You know I love you don't you?" I asked moving closer. "I'm not using you just for I really love you Sehun-ah. Why would even think that I don't love you?" Sehun backed up and shook his head. "Because you never show it. You never just hug me or kiss me unless you want to do it and you barely tell me you love me." "That's because I'm just not good with words. I would love to just say it all the time but everytime I want to I choke up from nervousness. My face get's so hot it feels like its burning and my heart beats against my chest so hard I'm afraid you can hear it."

Sehun turned around and pressed his lips against mine. "Just once. Say it please just once." He begged holding my face in his hands. "I-I love you." I said quickly. Sehun jumped in my lap and kissed me all over. "I love you too! I'm sorry I kissed Yuki it meant nothing I swear I only love you." Yuki came out from behind the bushes covering her eyes.

"Are you ? If so please cover up so I can uncover my eyes I am very scared that I'm going to trip on something." "We aren't but Sehun won't let go of me so there's a chance we will be soon. What's up?" I asked standing up. "I was looking for you guys I was starting to get worried. Usually when you guys duck into the bushes it only takes about 30 minutes to an hour but you guys were gone for so long I thought something happened." She said slowly opening her eyes. 

"We're fine don't worry. Is it time to go?" Chanyeol, Kevin, and Luhan came out from the bushes laughing. "What's so funny? You guys have a or something?" "No. Luhan won't even let me touch him so there's no possible way that would work." Kevin said shaking his head and sighing. "Oh quit whining just five more weeks left." My eyes popped out of my head. "Five weeks? He's going to explode by then!" I said feeling my jaw drop. "He'll be fine it's not like I'm teasing him or anything." "It's not like you aren't teasing enough." Kevin grumbled.

"So why does he have to wait five more weeks to be able to touch you?" Chanyeol asked swaying Yuki by her waist. "Just as reassurance. If he really loves me he can wait a month before having ." Yuki frowned. "You know you don't have to do that. Kevin really wouldn't date you if he didn't like you." She said. "I'm not taking any chances. You can't judge me because you were paranoid with Chanyeol after Sehun too so hush."

Luhan kissed Kevin and sighed. "I'm tired let's get back to Yuki's house so we can sleep. Btw where are we going to sleep?" Yuki shrugged. "Well four people can fit in my bed so me, Chanyeol, Kevin, and Luhan can sleep in my bed. Kai and Sehun you can sleep either at the foot of my bed, on the floor, or in the living room." Sehun pouted looking at me. 

"How come we have to be the outsiders?" He asked. "Because I'm afraid you're going to do something. I just don't want to be up all night." Yuki mumbled. "See. You see what I mean? is all we do and now our friends don't want us around." Sehun flicked my forehead. "No no that's not what I meant! Look how about we all sleep in the living room instead." 

~**Yuki's P.O.V**~

Sehun was extra clingy to Kai for the rest of the night. Once everone was falling asleep I crawled over to Kai shaking him so he would wake up. "Yuki? What's wrong why are you still awake?" He asked sitting up and yawning. "I want to ask you something. What happened while you and Sehun where alone at the park? He was really clingy to you today." 

Kai laid back down groaning. "I got kinda emotional earlier because Sehun kissed you and then he confessed something and yeah it was all just alot to deal with. I think Sehun was just tired and was afraid he'd fall over if he let go of me." "Oh. Kai you know that didn't mean anything I didn't even like it. I love Chanyeol not Sehun. Sehun is yours I would never do anything to hurt you especially through Sehun." He nodded. "Yeah I know.

It's just hard not to worry since he already kinda cheated on me once. Sometimes I think about what I would do if he left me and it just bums me out. Do you ever have that problem? Worry about what would happen if Chanyeol left you?" I nodded laying down next to him. "Yeah sometimes. Since I've already had my heart broken once I'm pretty sure if it happened again I would lock myself in my room forever." Kai turned over to face me. 

"Did Sehun hurt you that bad?" I shrugged moving his pillow so I could lay on it too. "I loved him and to find out he wasn't even serious about our relationship really hurt me.....I really really loved him." Kai poked my cheek. "No no don't cry I didn't mean to make you cry. Chanyeol loves you and you love him don't think about that thing with Sehun anymore. Think about Chanyeol and how much he loves you."

I sat up taking in a big breath of air. "Who's crying? I'm fine. I have no tears left for Sehun he doesn't deserve my tears unless he's going to the hospital or moving away. Kai go to sleep you look exausted sorry I kept you up. I'm going to crawl back over to Chanyeol and go to sleep." Before Kai said anything I quickly crawled over to Chanyeol and shoved my face into his side. 

"Yuki?" Chanyeol asked waking up. "Nothing. Go back to sleep." I said shakily. "Why are you crying again?" "Go back to sleep." I repeated. "But you're crying. What's wrong hun?" He asked sitting up and holding me. "Nothing I'm just being emotional right now don't worry about it." The lights flicked on and Riku's head popped out from around the corner. "Oh damn did I wake you up?" He whispered. "No we were already up."

Chanyeol said turning around. "Why are you down here?" I asked walking over to hug Riku. "Well I was going to do something but if you guys are awake nevermind. Why are you hugging me and crying?" Riku asked slowly hugging me back. "She said she's just being emotional right now but I don't think that's it and she won't tell me anything." I hugged Riku tighter. 

"Yeah I'm pretty sure it's not just being emotional. Yuki what's wrong?" "Nothing." Riku groaned and dragged me upstairs into his room. "Key you know how to get people talking tell me what's wrong with her. She won't tell me or Riku." Key sat me down next to him and shooed Riku out. "So what's wrong Yuki? I won't tell anyone anything if you don't want me to." I scoffed and turned away. "Yeah right. As soon as I leave you're going to tell Riku everything I'm not saying anything." 

"Ok I won't force you to say anything." He put his glasses on and went back to reading. "This is ridiculous." I muttered punching a pillow. "What is?" "This whole thing with me and Sehun! He kissed me earlier and then Kai got upset and then I'm just all kinds of stressed!" I screamed. "Did you like Sehun's kiss?" Key asked. "Yes. But only because we used to date and I loved him and I do still have some feelings for him but I'm with Chanyeol now and I love him so much. If Chanyeol found out I still had feelings for Sehun he'd break up with me without a second thought and then I'd be all alone."

I cried harder as Key pulled me into his arms. "So Sehun kissed you and you liked it....did you kiss him back?" "Hell no I slapped him! I'm not going to let him drag me back onto that rollercoaster of emotions." "So what are you crying for?" I shrugged. "Everything I guess. I'm not even sure. Where is Chanyeol when I need him?" Key covered my ears and yelled for Chanyeol. The door flung open and he ran in. "Is everything ok? I heard yelling? Do we have to go the hospital again?" 

Key pushed me over to Chanyeol and left the room. He didn't bother to ask if anything was wrong he just sat down on the bed and held me. "I love you." He said kissing my cheek. "I love you too. I know you were outiside the door and heard what I said. If you're worried about me going back to Sehun it's never going to happen. He's going out with Kai and I would never do anything to hurt Kai plus I'm dating you." 

Chanyeol nodded. "I know you aren't going to go back to Sehun but I can't help but to worry sometimes. Let's go back to bed. It's like 2:00 in the morning and I'm tired. Tomorrow morning we're going to get breakfast and we have alot of things to do so we need to have energy." I stood up and followed him back down to the livingroom. We stayed up for a little while talking in the dark until Chanyeol took a trip off into dreamland leaving me alone in the dark. I laid there counting sheep in my head until I fell asleep ignoring the sounds of Riku and Key upstairs.

The Next Morning

 

~**Chanyeol's P.O.V**~

"Yuki hasn't talked to me since last night. Luhan hyung do you think she's mad at me?" Luhan shrugged flipping through his book. "Why would she be mad at you? Did you say something to her last night?" Kevin asked wrapping his arms around Luhan. "I don't think so. This morning she mumbled something but I don't know if she was talking to me and I didn't hear her." Yuki walked down the stairs drying her hair. "Babe please talk to me." I begged running over to her. She turned away to walk back up stairs. "Wait wait please talk to me." "Let go Chanyeol." Yuki worked to get my arms from around her waist. 

"Tell me what's wrong? Why aren't you talking to me?" Her head hung and she began to cry. She dragged me into the living room where everyone else was and shoved me into a chair. "I have something that I have to say." Everyone stopped talking and faced her. "Ok so umm I think I'm pregnant." Riku flicked open his knife and walked over to me slowly. "Don't move you're just going to make it harder." He mumbled raising the blade to my neck. "Wait don't cut me how do you know it's mine? How do you know it isn't Sehuns?" I asked leaning away from Riku. 

"I might not even be pregnant I just think I am because I was late but it could be anything. Riku quit it with the knife! I honestly don't know who's baby it is." Yuki cried. "Look I made an appointment at the doctors office today so I can know officially if I'm pregnant and who's baby it is. So until then everyone just calm down. I didn't even want to say anything until I went to the doctor but I couldn't keep it in anymore." I hugged Yuki tight pecking her lips. 

"I just want you to know that if you are pregnant I won't do something stupid like other guys and run off. I love you and if we have a child then that's great. So don't worry ok? Everything is going to be fine." I told myself everything was going to be okay but in reality I was terrified of what was going to happen if she really was pregnant. What would I do with myself if the baby was Sehun's and not mine? 

 

A/N: WOAHHHHHH!!!!!! CX Bet you guys didn't see that one coming! XD Haha so do you guys think Yuki is pregnant? Who's baby do you think it is Sehun's or Chanyeol's?