Get Out

Notes To The New Girl~

"Yuki wake up!" Chanyeol yelled. "What? I'm really tired right now." I mumbled covering my head with the blankets. "It's almost noon Yuki you have to get up." He pulled the blankets off of me and opened the blinds. I hissed and covered my head with the pillow. "I don't want to go near him! Chanyeol it still hurts." I cried. "I know it does but you can't hide forever." He said rubbing my back. "I'll come with you. If anything happens I'll be there and Key and Riku will be there too. All of us are on your side Yuki." I sat up and pulled my knees up to my chest. "What do I do if he tries to talk to me? He's going to say something that's going to make me break down and I can't handle that." "You told him to be gone by noon so he shouldn't even be there once we get there." Chanyeol helped you get dressed and caried you to the car.

You got to your house and it was all quiet. "Hello? Is anyone awake yet?" You yell. "I am." Sehun yells from upstairs. You try to run back outside but Chanyeol catches you. "I was just leaving." Sehun mumbled coming down the stairs. "Yuki I just want to say I'm really sorry. I didn't do this to hurt you I just didn't want anyone to know I was dating a boy." I ignored him and went to the kitchen to get a drink. Sehun and Chanyeol followed. Sehun hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek. "Let go." I said shakily. "I love you Yuki." "No you don't! You're dating Kai while you're dating me. From the first day we started dating you were dating him! You never liked me you just wanted to protect your reputation!" Sehun turned me around and kissed me. "I do like you though. If I didn't like you I wouldn't have moved in or do it with you so many times.

Kai......he doesn't like you because of this. If I were to choose I diffrent girl he would like you. The reason I picked you is because I really do like you." A knife flew past my face and cut through Sehun's shirt. "The next one I throw will cut you. Let go of Yuki and get out." Riku said angrily walking towards us. "You should listen and do what I say before Key gets down here. He's furious with you and he's not going to hold back any bullets if he sees you." Riku said. Sehun stepped back with his hands up in surrender. My chest tightened up thinking about what Sehun said. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and my face being burried into someone's neck. "You're crying again." Chanyeol mumbled holding me.

There was a loud knock at the door. Riku got it and let who ever it was in. "Sehun what the hell where you thinking?!" Luhan screamed stomping into the kitchen. He stopped and looked around surprised we were all here. He rushed over to me and moved the hair from my face. "Yuki you're crying again." He said sounding like a mother. "I know." I grumbled. Key walked down the stairs spinning his gun on his finger. "Oh good you're still here. Now stay still while I shoot you you're my target for today." He said smiling happily. "No no wait!" I screamed jumping infront of Sehun. "I told you last night I don't want Sehun to die." "Why not? He broke your heart. You're protecting him but you're still crying. It's only fair for him to feel the pain you're feeling. Now please move out of the way so me and Riku can practice throwing and shooting." Key said motioning me out of the way.

"No. Don't shoot him or cut him. Just get out Sehun before something happens. If you value your life you'll leave now." I said pushing him out of the kitchen still crying. He stopped at the door and turned around. "I just want to say I'm sorry again. I really did love you." "Out!" I screamed throwing one of Riku's knives at him. Riku threw another knife and Key shot very close to his head. He got out and left quickly. Luhan and Chanyeol stared at us open mouthed. "Close your mouths before you catch flies. I'm going back to bed until tomorrow this whole thing is just pissing me off." Riku stomped up the stairs and slammed his bedroom door shut. "I'm going to go and calm him down before he starts cutting anything and everything. Bye you guys. Good luck Yuki. You really do deserve someone better then Sehun." Key hugged me and ran upstairs to comfort Riku.

 

I jumped onto Luhan's back and pointed to the door. "Take me somewhere. I don't care where just take me somewhere please." I cried. Chanyeol handed me two beers and a juice box. "Drink these." Once we were in the car I laid down in the back seat and drank the beer. "Yuki some of it isn't getting into your mouth." Luhan said wiping my face. "Don't care." I mumbled drinking the other one. "Where are you taking us Chanyeol?" I asked burping loudly. "Opps. Excuse me." "Well I was going to take you to a bar again but we all see where that got us. So I'm going to take you to an ice cream parlor. I know one that's just outside the city. My dad used to take me when I was little because I was always sad because mom and dad were fighting. It's a cute little place that always helped me cheer up so maybe it'll help you too."

"Yuki sit up so I can fix your hair." Luhan said coming to the back with me. I did as I was told and let him do my hair. "Do you want make up?" He asked pulling some out from under the chair. "Sure." I mumbled. He put on some light blush and eyeliner. The eyelinder was dark and styled making me look prettier than I felt. "What color eye shadow do you want?" He asked holding up a box. I pointed to the purple and closed my eyes waiting for him to put it on. "Luhan what are you doing? We're going to get ice cream not to go clubbing." Chanyeol turned around at the stop sign watching Luhan apply my make up. "That's where you're wrong Chanyeol. Once the sun goes down we're coming out. I'm going to take Yuki clubbing. It's alot of fun. You should come to." "I don't have the right clothes on to go clubbing Luhan.

If we're going to do that I need to go back home so I can get my dress and my heels and-"I've got it covered. Once we're done eating ice cream we're going to go to my place and everything you need to get ready is already there." My eyes squinted at him in curiousity. "Have you been planning this or something? Why do you have everything I need? Meaning you have the perfect dress for me to wear with shoes to match. Why do you have dresses?" He laughed and continued to put make up on me. "For some reason I just had a feeling I would go clubbing with you at some point. You seem like a fun girl so I just got a few things together for you. The outfit and everything was actually supposed to be a present for you but since we need something fun to do I'm giving it to you early. Chanyeol you know what I'm talking about right?" Chanyeol nodded as he parked. "Yeah I know. 

After this we go to your house to get ready and at a reasonable time we'll go out. Yuki should you tell your brother you aren't going to be home for a while?"  "Oh yeah. Luhan can I use your phone?" I asked holding my hand out. He handed me his phone that was already ringing. "What?!" Riku screamed. "Clam the hell down first of all!" I screamed back. "Oh. Sorry. What's up Yuki? Who's phone is this?" "It's Luhan's I'm calling from his phone because I broke mines yesterday anyway is it ok if I go to a club with Chanyeol and Luhan?" I asked crossing my fingers. "Clubs are 18 and up how do you plan on getting in?" 

He asked. I nodded and tsked. "You guys how are we getting in? Clubs are 18 and up." Luhan smiled and waved off the thought. "Don't worry about it just tell him I have my ways." "That makes me nervous. Should I come with you just in case? I won't bother you I'm just going to make sure nothing happens to you." Riku asked nervously. "That would make me feel safer. I'll get Luhan to text you the adress of the place and the time. Meet us up there." I said walking into the ice cream shop. "Yeah ok. Bye." "Bye." I handed the phone to Luhan and he immediatly started texting. "Are you sure you want your brother and his boyfriend to come? If they see you dancing in some way they don't like won't they stop you? You won't be able to do anything which defeats the point of going to have fun." Luhan said pulling on my arm.

"Riku won't care as long as I don't get taken." I said. I pointed to the ice cream that I wanted and watched happily as Chanyeol got it for me. "Yay! I got ice cream!" I cheered it all around. Chanyeol a side and smiled. "You want some?" I offered. "We can share it if you want to." "I'll get a bigger cup." Luhan watched us from the table nodding and smiling. "Why do you keep looking at us like that?" I asked turning to him. "Like what?" He asked playing dumb. "Like you know something we don't or you're taking note of us." "I don't know what you're talking about. Let's hurry up and get to my house so I'll have enough time to dress you up. You're going to be my little doll today." Nervously I stepped back. "Luhan I can dress myself." "I know. I'm not going to dress you I'm just going to do everything else." Chanyeol sat down with us eating out of a huge bowl of ice cream. He pushed it over to me and handed me a spoon. "How are you going to get ready if you're playing dress up with Yuki?" He asked taking a bite out of the bannana. "Hey I was going to eat that!" I frowned and looked up at him. He opened his mouth and shrugged. "Be quicker next time." I hit his arm and turned back to Luhan. 

"I want a cute little dress with some black patterned leggings and some heels that shoe my toes. Just because I like showing my toes." Chanyeol fed me a piece of banana laughing. "You're like a little baby." "No I am not." I said wining. Luhan pinched my cheeks and nodded. "Yeah you are. Now hurry with that banana split so we can get going!" I took the last bite of the ice cream and threw it away. "Ok let's go." Chanyeol said pulling me out and into the car. We got to Luhan's house to find Kai standing out front waiting for us. He ran up to the car as soon as he noticed us. "Hey is Yuki with you guys?" He asked looking around the car. Chanyeol nodded locking the doors. "Yeah she's with us. Why do you want her?" He asked. "I want to talk to her about Sehun." I climbed into the front seat and sat on Chanyeol's lap facing Kai. "What do you have to say?" "I just want to say that Sehun is really sad about what happened and sorry I was so mean to you before. I was just jelous and I hope we can be friends. Sehun didn't want to come because he didn't want you to hurt him." I rolled the window down farther and hugged Kai. "You knew what he was doing didn't you?" I asked. "Yeah but I thought you knew what he was doing. He did love you. Do you think we could be friends?" I sat back down and nodded. "Yeah sure we can be friends. You didn't do anything to me so I'm cool with you." Kai smiled and backed away from the car as Chanyeol opened the car door. "So what are you guys doing anyway?" Kai asked following us into the house. "Luhan, Chanyeol, and I are going clubbing tonight to help me take my mind off of what happened. We came here to get dressed and ready." Luhan tossed me a dress and pushed me into the bathroom. "The leggings are under the dress try it on so I can see how it is." 

I pulled on the little red dress having to in to pull the zipper up a little bit. I walked out of the bathroom and walked up to the guys. "How do I look?" Chanyeol and Kai stared open mouthed speechless. "You look fantastic but can you breath? I might have bought it a bit too small." Luhan said checking me out again. "Yeah I can breath. It fits me quiet nicely actually. The only problem is that I had to in to zip it up. Other than that after I got the zipper up it feels great on me. Is it too short? Kai and Chanyeol close your mouths before you catch flies." The boys closed their mouths still staring. "So I take your silence as a no I don't look good. Luhan why'd you lie to me?!"

"No! You look amazing." Chanyeol blurted out. I stared at him the smiled. "Thank you. Now back to the question before. Is this to short?" The boys looked at me up and down and shook their heads. "It barely covers her Luhan." Kai said pointing to my . I stood on my tip toes infront of the bathroom mirror and looked at my . "Oh my gosh he's right! It's like if I grew a few inches taller you'd be able to see my whole ." Luhan pulled me out of the bathroom and handed me a pair of shoes. "You're wearing underwear aren't you? No one is gooing to be able to see your unless you lift your dress. It's long enough to cover your . I can't see it and neither can anyone else."

I sat down putting on the shoes. "So what are we going to wear?" Chanyeol asked looking away from me. "We are going to wear classy outfits. By classy I mean nikes with jeans and a snazzy top." Luhan pulled out two suit tops and handed one to Chanyeol. "Yuki go into my room and get the make up out of my drawer so I can do your make up." I got up and walked into Luhan's room making loud clacking noises with my shoes. The make up was in the drawer like he said next to a full size mirror. I checked myself out nodding with satisfaction. "I do look good." I mumbled walking out. The boys were shirtless as I walked in. They turned around and smiled. "Hey you got the make up! I'll put it on for you after I get my shirt on." Kai sat down laughing. "How are you guys so cool just changing in front of her?" He asked without looking at them.

"Why would there be a problem?" Luhan asked pulling the shirt over his head. Chanyeol stayed quiet. "I'm fine with it. I've seen Chanyeol before anyway." "Yuki!" Chanyeol yelled looking over at me. "What? Oh wait did I just say that outloud?" I asked biting my nail. "Yes you did! Now what do you mean you've seen him?" Luhan asked covering Chanyeol's mouth to keep him from protesting. I shrugged and turned away. "I don't know what you're talking about." He walked over and looked me straight in the eyes. "You can tell me can't you?" I looked over at Chanyeol wide eyed. "We had ." Chanyeol said walking out of the room. "What?!" Kai and Luhan screamed. I got up and followed Chanyeol out of the room. 

"Hey what's so bad about telling them about what we did?" I asked sitting down on the bed next to him. "They're going to start asking all these questions then we're going to have to go over the story and once we start mentioning Sehun you're going to cry and I don't want you to cry anymore. You've been crying so much lately it makes me sad too you know." He pulled on his shirt and jacket. I helped him put his tie on thinking about what he said. "I don't think I'm going to cry anymore. Sure I'm still sad but I think all the tears I'm going to shed over Sehun are gone. From now on I just want to have fun and hang out with you guys." He looked down at me open mouthed then closed it and shook his head. "I'm glad." He mumbled walking to the door. "Wait. That isn't what you were going to say." I said pulling him back. "Nothing it isn't important."

"Just tell me." I saw Luhan about to walk in but stepped back behind the wall when he saw us. "Yuki you know I like you right? More then a friend." I nodded slowly. "Well I know Sehun just broke up with you and you're hurt but I want to hold you. I want to be able to hug you and kiss you without having the feeling that I'm just being used as a replacement for Sehun. I love you Yuki." Chanyeol hugged me kissing my forehead. "I'd never use you Chanyeol."  I hugged him and burried my face in his chest. "Will you go out with me Yuki?" "Aww that was so cute! Chanyeol I didn't know you were such a romantic." Luhan said coming from behind the wall. Chanyeol groaned and turned to face him. "Hyung you couldn't wait until after she answered? You kinda ruined the moment." "Ohhh right sorry. I was just waiting for you to finish talking but then you did this and I just had to say something. Ok I'm leaving now. Go on back to what you were doing." He backed out of the room quickly.

"Sorry about that. Anway will you go out with me Yuki? I understand if you say no." Still having to stand on my toes a bit to reach him I kissed him. "I-I take that as a yes?" Chanyeol asked trying to keep his voice from cracking. I nodded pressing my forehead against his. "Awww!" Luhan said stepping in again. "Luhan really?" I asked walking to the side of Chanyeol so i could see him. "I'm sorry it's just that you two are so cute together. Chanyeol is so shy and you're more experianced then him so you're going to want to cuddle and kiss all the time and he's going to blush so bright and it's just adorible! But back to the reason I came back here. When did you guys have ?"

"When we were drunk that night you came over and after you left." He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "You did it twice?" "Yes! Is there a problem?" I asked mimicing him. "Not really. Honestly I knew something was up by the way you two were acting I just didn't want to ask." Kai walked in and stood behind Luhan. "So I see cupid has shot his arrows?" Chanyeol hugged me. "She said yes hyung!" He said excitedly. "Yeah I know I heard. Yuki are you sure you're over Sehun? You aren't just using Chanyeol as a replacement are you?" Kai asked. "No!" I said stomping my foot. "I'm not like that. Using someone like that isn't cool. It's ed up and it hurts people. I really do like Chanyeol. When we started hanging out he was so nice to me and we became really close friends. We had conversations that I don't think I'd be able to have with any of you guys. He's just so sweet to me." 

Chanyeol smiled at all of the complements. Luhan crossed his arms and squinted at us. "You two really do look good together. Can we get back to getting ready for the club now? Kai are you coming with us?" He asked turning to Kai. "I don't have anything to wear plus Sehun is pretty bummed right now. He said he's just going to sit around the house for a few days and I don't want him to be alone. I should get going. Good luck Chanyeol with the new relationship. Have fun at the club." He hugged each of us then ran out the door. "Umm Luhan I have an issue." "What is it." He asked. I crossed my legs and swung my arms back and forth. "Well it's awkward to say outloud. I....have a little problem underneath my dress. If you catch my drift." "It's that time of the month?" Luhan asked frowning. "Well yes but that's not my problem.

My underwear is ridding up and it's uncomfertable. But I can't lift up this dress." I cried. He laughed and ped my dress. "Ta-dah! If you have a wedgy you could've just said it." He pulled Chanyeol out of the room and closed the door behind him. Embarrased I ugusted myself quickly and went out to the livingroom. "So what do we do until it's time to go? We've still got a while." "Let's go to your house and check on Riku and Key. We can just carpool instead of driving two diffrent cars. And we won't have to wait if we get there earlier then them." Luhan shoved on his shoes and grabbed the keys off the coffee table. "Kay sounds like a good idea to me. Before we leave though is there something I can eat on the way? I'm starving I didn't really eat today or yesterday." I asked already looking through the fridge. "I have oreos in the back of the fridge.

I have to hide them so Chanyeol won't eat them all." Luhan whispered in my ear. Chanyeol looked at us confused then went back to putting on his shoes. I ran to the fridge and pulled out the oreos. "Do you have any chocolate syrup?" I yelled to Luhan. "In the cabnet above the sink!" He yelled back. I poured a glass of milk and mixed the syrup. Making sure no one was looking I poured the chocolate syrup into my mouth. "Craving sweets?" Chanyeol asked walking into the kitchen. Wide eyed I swallowed the chocolate and put the syrup back quickly. "Uhh C-Chanyeol did you just see that?" I asked covering my mouth to keep the chocolate in. "Yeah. Why were you doing that? Is it a girl thing or do you just like chocolate?"

"A little bit of both. You don't think I'm weird do you? Some people think I'm weird because I drink chocolate syrup." "I don't think you're weird!" Luhan said running in. "I do it too." He winked and smiled. "Honestly I'm not surprised about that." I said pulling some oreos out and dipping them in my milk. The boys stood and watched me. "What?" I asked with a mouth full of cookie. "You dip your cookies in chocolate mik? That sounds kinda nasty." Chanyeol mumbled. "You are so unlady like." Luhan mumbled. I shoved a cookie in both of their mouths and walked out to the car. The followed behind quickly. 

"Riku! Come look at my outfit! Luhan did it for me!" I yelled walking into the house. Riku jumped down the stairs stopping abruptly when he saw me. "Woah." Key said looking at me up and down. "Stop checking out my sister!" Riku smacked Key's stomach and walked towards me pulling on the bottom of the dress. "I don't have a problem with you wearing this but I can see your ." He mumbled. "You do realize that the dress isn't going to get any longer don't you?" I asked moving his hands away. "But I don't want guys to be looking up your dress." He pouted standing up. "They won't stop worrying so much I'll be fine. Now go get ready." "Hey are you ok? You aren't still crying over Sehun are you?" Riku asked hugging me. "Yeah I'm fine. Chanyeol made a confession to me today. Honestly I liked him when I was dating Sehun so we're going out now. Is that ok?" I asked laying my head on Riku's shoulder. He nodded and kissed my cheek. "That's fine with me as long as he really likes you." I backed away from him and pushed him up the stairs. "He does. Go get dressed!" Key smiled and hugged me. "If you need anything just tell me." He whispered before running after Riku.

"You're so lucky. You've got people to live with you and protect you and love you. It's boring living alone." Luhan pouted sitting down in the dinining room. "Why do you guys live alone?" "Parents wouldn't let us do anything so we ran away. Me and Chanyeol met Sehun and Kai when we were in junior high and lived together for a while but after we got into high school we all got our own places." Luhan explained. "So you and Chanyeol are brothers?" "No we're best friends. Luhan told me he was running away and I didn't want him to go alone so I went with him. I still talk to my parents though. I told them that I was going to live with Luhan and his parents for studies because my sisters are too loud and I can't concentrate. They believed me." Luhan hugged Chanyeol nuzzling his cheek. "Yah Luhan stop you're going to make someone think we're gay together." Chanyeol said trying to push him away. "But I'm just so happy. You ran away from your nice home just for me!"  Chanyeol gave up and hugged him back. "If I knew all the crap I was going to be put through I wouldn't have." Luhan's smile turned into a frown and he started to wimper. "No I'm just kidding don't cry!" Chanyeol panicked. I pulled Luhan away from Chanyeol and hugged him. "He was just joking Luhan don't cry. Why are you crying?" "I'm not I just wanted a hug from you." He said hugging me tight. "Aish hyung let go." Chanyeol said standing up. 

Luhan backed up and watched Chanyeol hug me. "Hey loverboy can you help me make lunch?" Riku interrupted. Chanyeol nodded and followed Riku to the kitchen. 

~**Chanyeol's P.O.V.**~

"So tell me why you like my sister." Riku said chopping hot dogs into little pieces. "She's beautiful and so energetic all the time just like me. Even when she's sad she still smiles and puts her worries aside for other peoples. All day everyday she's happy and bouncy not really worrying about school or anything. She makes people happy......she makes me happy." I mumbled dropping the hot dogs into a bowl. "You sound like a nice boy. I have alot of questions for you though. It's not because I don't trust you or anything it's just that since Yuki just had her first heart break and she's so fragile I don't want her to be broken again so soon. You're friends with Sehun and you knew about what he was doing so why didn't you tell Yuki about it before she got so in love with him?" "I didn't know about it until the night we went drinking. As soon as we were sober I told her and she started crying immideatly. She screamed at Sehun and told him to leave before she got back. It was the first time I'd seen her anything but happy." Riku stabbed the counter with the knife gripping it with white knuckles. I jumped back cautiously. "I'm not mad at you." He growled. "It just pisses me off what Sehun did!" He screamed throwing a knife at the wall. "What happened? Who's hurt? Why is Riku screaming?!" Yuki yelled running in. "No one is hurt I just got a little emotional. Can you pull that knife out of the wall please? I still need to cut up a few hot dogs." She pulled it out of the wall and handed it to Riku. "Why'd you get so emotional that you had to throw a knife?" "I was talking to Chanyeol and I was just reminded of Sehun for a bit. Just go back to talking with Luhan." Riku pushed her out of the room. "Anyway can you get me the beans out of the cabnet?" He asked pointing above the sink. I did as he asked and set it next to the bowl of hot dogs. "So anymore questions?" "How do you plan to treat my sister?" He asked opening the can. "Like she deserves to be treated. I'll treat her like I was treating her before the only change is that we'll kiss and do romantic things from time to time." Riku chuckled. "You're a nice boy I like you. Make sure to treat my sister right or else I'll chop that pretty face of yours right off." I nodded biting my lip. "I'm not sure if I should be scared or happy." I mumbled walking back into the dining room. "What'd he say to you?" Yuki asked running up to me. "He just asked a few questions then said he liked me and that if I don't treat you right he'd chop my face off." She squealed and clapped. "Yay! That means he likes you. Riku is confusing to understand and very protective but he means well." I kissed her wrapping my arms around her tight. "Well t-that was......unexpected." She stuttered tripping over her feet as she stepped back. Luhan caught her and laughed. "Seems like you're a bit shocked from the kiss. What's up with that?" He asked in a teasing tone. "Be quiet I just tripped over my feet it's nothing to get all cocky about." She stood up straightening out her dress. "Here's dinner you guys." Key walked in holding three bowls. "Beans and hot dogs?" I asked staring into the bowl. "Yay yummy! Are you and Riku going to eat with us?" Yuki asked sitting down and eating. "Yeah we are." Key sat across from Yuki waiting for Riku to bring him his bowl. Riku walked in with two giant bowls handing one to Key. "Hey no fair why do you guys get more?" Yuki whined. 

Riku groaned and put a hot dog into her bowl. Yuki narrowed her eyes and shoved 5 pieces of hot dog on her for then into . "Eating like that isn't very cute Yuki. Chanyeol might think you're nasty from eating like that." Riku said. Her eyes widened and she covered . "Really? You think I'm nasty?" She asked sounding broken. "No of course I don't. I think you're adorable. Everything you do is cute. I would never think you're anything but beautiful." I asked holding her hand. "Wow he's good at sweet talking. That deep voice is really charming." Riku sighed holding his chin in his hand. "Yah I thought you were with me but your falling for another guy. That's not cool." Key whined. "I'm not falling for him I'm just saying his voice is entrancing. He doesn't roll the way we do anyway. I'm all yours so quit worrying and eat." Yuki raised her hand drinking her soda. "Why are you raising your hand this isn't school." Luhan said putting her hand down. "Can I get seconds?" I pushed my bowl over to her and handed her a fork. "You need to eat to don't you?" She asked looking up to me. "I don't like it that much I'll be fine. I can eat once I get home." 

I watched Luhan feed Yuki hot dogs like a baby. "Luhan can we go to the club now? Sitting in this dress for too long cuts off blood circulation to my legs. Should I be worried if I can't feel anything lower then my stomach?" "Umm yeah you should stand up and go walk around or something for a while. Someone told me if you cut off blood cirulation to something for too long it'll turn purple and after that it'll fall off. I don't know if it's true because I'm not a doctor but I don't really want to see you lose everything from the waist down.....I don't think you can live like that." 

She stood up immideatly and started marching. "I think I'm going to go walk around the house a few times." I watched her walk out trying not to make it obvious I was looking at her. "You know if you want to go with her why don't you? By the way staring at her isn't making me very happy." Riku said swinging his fork around. "Huh? Oh sorry." I laughed nervously. "I'm going to walk with her." I ran behind her and hugged her waist picking her up. She squealed and laughed letting me swing her around. "Are your legs feeling better?" I asked kissing her cheek. "A bit. Walk with me, ok? I don't want to walk alone because some of the parts of this house are scary. Like the attic or the basement. There are either ghosts, rats, or demons down in the basement. In the attic it's just bats." She said hooking her arm with mine. The basement was dark and messy and the stairs were squeaky as we walked down them. Yuki's grip got tighter as we reached the back of the basement. "This is where the thing lives. I swear I'm not crazy.

Last time I came down here there was something making noises." She got down on her knees and scratched the ground. "Come on out you little creature. Don't hurt me please. I won't do anything mean to you." There was scratching coming from the other side getting closer. She screamed and jumped into my arms. "I told you something is down here!" She mumbled hiding her face in my neck. The creature came into sight and stared at us. A few little baby mice and a rat. "It's just a few mice and rat. They won't hurt you unless you hurt them." "Aww look at the baby mouse." She said reaching out to pet it. "No Yuki don't touch them!" I pulled her arm away from the mouse quickly. "But you said they won't hurt me." "The might bite or have rabies.....or both. You can die if you get rabies." She hid behind me and handed me a stick. "Can you kill them? I want to get my baby pictures from their little nest thingy. They didn't rip them up yet and I want to show Luhan what I looked like when I was little.

He showed me his baby pictures and he was sooo cute!" "I'm not really a killer. Maybe Riku can set some traps or something. Would you like me to carry you out?" I asked picking her up. She giggled and nodded. "Yes please." I carried her out listening to her little giggles until we reached the top of the steps. She got down and stood on her tip toes to kiss me. My arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer. 

"Chanyeol-ah my legs are better." Yuki mumbled against my lips. I held her hand and walked back into the dining room. "We have rats in the basement!" She yelled as soon as we walked in. Everyone stopped talking and stared at her. "Key can you set some traps?" Riku asked with puppy eyes. "Why me? Don't use puppy eyes it's no fair! Ugh fine I'll do it! What do we do with them when their caughed?" "Throw them away duh." Luhan said standing up. "Now we should get going. Is everyone ready?" He asked already unlocking the car. "Can I drive?" Riku asked running and taking the keys from Luhan. Without any fight Luhan let Riku drive and sat in the back with me and Yuki. We played with each others face making each other laugh with funny faces acting like children while Key and Riku acted as the parent's. "Chanyeol you are too tall to sit in the middle I can't see who's behind me can you switch with Yuki?" Riku asked trying to fix his mirror. Yuki and I switched spots quickly putting her in the middle. Luhan and I pulled on each of her cheeks making her face stretch in diffrent directions.

"Shtop tat hurtsh!" She said slapping our hands away. Her hands clipped onto our cheeks and streatched them far. "Ouish babe tat hurtsh!" I cried trying to get her to stop. "Yukiiii shtop!" Luhan whined. "It hurts doesn't it?" She asked angrily letting our cheeks go. I kissed her and hugged her tight. "Sorry." "Wahh no fair I can't do that! Yuki's going to stay mad at me." Luhan pouted. Yuki laughed and hugged him. "Im not going to hold a grudge over something so silly. Now get out cause we're here." She said pointing outside. We got out quickly and looked around. Luhan walked up to the bouncer and whispered something in his ear. The man opened the door letting us in. "What did you tell him?" I asked eyeing the bouncer. "Its a secret. So who wants to dance with me?" Yuki raised her hand jumping around. "Me! I do!" Luhan laughed and pulled her onto the dance floor. I watched them dance happily laughing and talking. "Why aren't you dancing?" Key asked walking up behind me.

I jumped and grabbed my heart. "You scared me. I don't really dance in public. I'm afraid I'll embarrass myself since that sort of thing happens to me alot." "Well Yuki wants you to dance so why don't you go and at least try? If you haven't noticed Yuki isn't the type of person who cares what you look like she just wants to have fun." Riku pulled Key onto the dance floor and was swallowed by the crowd leaving me alone. Yuki ran out from the crowd breathing quickly. "Come on Chanyeol come dance! Who cares if you can't dance? I can't either. Let's just have some fun ok? It's hot in here! Anyway come on! Please." She begged. I gave up and let her pull me into the sea of people. Luhan was dancing with a girl he met a while ago. He waved at us laughing before going back to his girl. "Looks like Luhan is having fun." Yuki said starting to dance. The music changed to a slow song and she stopped. Everyone got a partner and started to sway. I took Yuki's hand in mine and pulled her close. Her arms hugged my waist and her head laid on my shouder as he swayed with the crowd. "Saranghae Chanyeol-ah." She said kissing my collarbone. I kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter. "Saranghamnida Yuki."

~**Luhan's P.O.V**~ 

I sat down with a drink and watched Chanyeol and Yuki dance. Key and Riku emerged from the crowed and made their way over to the table. "I didn't know you drank Luhan." Riku said gulping a few shots down. "It helps when I'm upset." I mumbled. "What's wrong? Just a while ago you were happy and bouncing around all excited." Key followed my gaze and sighed. "You like Yuki too?" He asked sitting back down. "Only as a friend. I'm just upset cause I want a girlfriend. Everyone has someone with them except me. I look around and everyone is happy with their boyfriends or girlfriends. I feel left out." "Chanyeol and Yuki include you in everything they do. They love you Luhan you don't need a girlfriend. You've got Chanyeol, Yuki, Kai, Sehun and who ever the hell else you want. From what I hear everyone wants to be your friend." Riku handed me a lime and sprinkled some salt on it. I the juice slowly. "Yeah they include me in everything and I know they love me but every couple wants time alone. Eventually I'll be getting in the way." Chanyeol and Yuki walked over and joined the conversation.

"Yuki will you tell Luhan that he isn't getting in the way. He said he needs a girlfriend so he won't have to bother you and Chanyeol anymore." She held her finger up gulping down a whole bottle of alcohol. "You aren't getting in the way Luhan. We're your friends how would you be getting in the way?" "You and Chanyeol are dating so you're obviously going to want some time alone. With me around you can't do that. I see the way Chanyeol looks at you. He obviously would love for it to just be you and him. I feel like a third weel." Chanyeol patted my back shaking his head. "You aren't in the way. Sure I want to be alone with Yuki but just leaving you alone or leaving you out is messed up and I would never do that. Plus Yuki and I go on dates so we do get time to be together. When you're around notice how we're always messing with you? It's because you always looked so upset or concentrated on something. When you hang out with us there can be no frowns or thinking!" "Yeah no thinking!

Thinking is for losers it's all about the parties." Yuki said loudly. My eyes bugged out when I saw 6 empty beer bottles in front of her and a 7th one in her hand. "Yuki I think you're drunk." I said carefully reaching for the bottle in her hand. "Oh don't be such a wus Luhan just take the bottle from her she isn't going to do anything. Drunk Yuki is even more non-caring then sober Yuki is. Look watch. Yuki you're a dumb and a hoe." Riku said making a face at her. Yuki blinked a few times then shrugged. "Ok whatever you say Riku." My hand flew over my mouth to keep from laughing. "Go ahead and laugh! It's funny." He said laughing loudly. A little giggle slipped and the rest followed. We were all laughing and singing silly songs all night.

Yuki kept drinking until she got sick which was our cue that it was time to go. The car ride home Yuki muttered things in her sleep laying on Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol was also a bit drunk and asleep. "Wait." Chanyeol said to Key who was carrying Yuki inside. Key turned around and waited for Chanyeol to reach them. Chanyeol planted a kiss on Yuki's forehead then her lips. "Aieru." He whispered. "I love you too." She said back. Key smiled and carried her upstairs to her room. "Alright Chanyeol let's get you home so you can sleep." "Hyung can I stay over tonight at your house?" He asked yawning. "Why?" I asked slowing down the car. "I don't want to be alone tonight. I'll sleep on the couch and be really quiet I promise." I rolled my eyes and drove faster. "Yeah I guess. I'm going to bed when we get home so you can just do whatever you want. You know where everything is so I don't have to explain." I pulled up into the driveway and went straight to my room. "Goodnight hyung." Chanyeol said hugging me. "Night I'll see you in the morning."