Friends and Enemies

Notes To The New Girl~

"Don't worry Yuki everything is going to be just fine stop worrying!" You tell yourself as you walk into the classroom. Everyone stops and stares at you like in those movies. No one made a sound and all eyes were on you. "Konnichiha." You say bowing at a 360 degree angle. "I-I mean annyeonghaseyo I'm Yuki the new transfer student I'll be joining your class today." The teacher smiled and nodded. "Welcome Yuki it's always a pleasure to have new students in our class. Go ahead and take any empty seat you would like." He pointed at each one of the desks then smiled at you. "Neh."

You mumble as you take the seat in the front. All eyes were still on you but now people were whispering and pointing. "Is something wrong with me?" You ask yourself. A boy sits next to you and slams his untensils down. "Nothining is wrong with you this class is just stupid. Art is like their get away so until we actually start class you've got to deal with them talking about you." You look up at him confused. "Here's a tip: Try not to dress like such a street girl alright? Get some backbone and put some strut into your walk. If you're going to dress like that at least hang out with people like that instead of just anyone you meet. You'll mess up this school's system and once that happens no one will know who they have the right to talk to and who they don't."

He said finally taking his head out of his book. Once you noticed who it was you gasped in surprise. "Kai? I thought you didn't like me." You said rolling your eyes at him. "I don't I'm just trying to keep you from getting yourself into trouble. Just because i talked to you this once doesn't mean we're friends now. You keep your nose out of my book and I'll keep my nose out of yours got it?" You nodd  turning your attention to the teacher who was now starting class. Just as you were about to finish your painting you get a note. 

"Hey new girl nice clothes it really fits you. You look cute in it give me a call later maybe we can hang out and get to know eachother." -Chunji <3 

You look around until someone caught your eye. The boy smiled and winked at you making you blush outrageously. Kai turned to you trying to get you to turn around when he noticed your face getting hotter. He followed your direction of vision and smirked. "So you got your first crush hmm? Good luck." You turn to him annoyed. "Shut up and mind your own buissness." The teacher calls you up to the front. "Yuki I would like you to draw the iffel tower by the time the ringer goes off in 15 minutes." Your jaw dropped at the impossible task. "If you don't finish its a week of detention. Don't talk in my class while I'm trying to teach please." "Yes sir. Where can I find the supplies?" He pointed to the supplie corner and started to teach the class again. You start by outlining the stature then continue with the rest. "Sir I'm finished." You say with three minutes left. He looks at you with raised eyebrows and goes to inspect your drawing. "I was in a rush so i appologize if it's sloppy." He turns to you with a smile and grabs your shoulders. "You did wonderful my dear! No detention for you now get out of here it's time for lunch." You smile at him and bow respectfully. "Arigato." 

"So how was class?" Sehun asked grabbing your wrist and dragging you down the hallway. "It was fun. This guy almost got me detention but I painted the iffel tower in twelve minutes so i didn't have to go." You smiled at him. "Yah Sehun at least introduce us to your girlfriend!" A boy said hitting Sehun in the head. Sehun grabbed the back of his head and whined. "Oww hyung she's not a girlfriend. Yuki meet the rest of the group. Luhan is the one that hit me." He said throwing him a glare. Luhan smiled and waved at me. "You are cute." He said coming closer to you. "Thanks I'm Yuki the new transfer student from Tokyo." "Wahh Tokyo is really big is it pretty over there? I heard some parts are haunted." Another guy said. "That's Chanyeol." Sehun said rubbing his temples. "What's wrong?" You ask poking his cheeks. "They're so embarrasing. Come on before we're late for lunch."

"Sehun over here!" Kai yelled from a table on the far right of the room. "Yah why is she here?" He asked angrily. "Because she's my little follower. I found her and now I'm showing her around. Is that a problem?" Sehun asks putting his arm around you. Your face gets hot and you pull away. "I-I don't want to be somewhere I'm not wanted I can go sit in the hallway it's fine. I used to do it at my old school to hide from all of the stalkers I had." You get up and slowly walk towards the door.

"Wait! Come back Yuki you can sit with us Kai is just not feeling well. Please don't go." Luhan pulled on your arm with puppy eyes. "Eh? He seemed fine to me." You said confused. "Just come back." Luhan and now Sehun and Chanyeol were dragging you back to the table. They sat you down forcefully and smiled. "Don't leave or else we'll tape you to the chair." Chanyeol said sitting across from you. You look around nervously.

"You guys are getting scary. Please don't tell me you're stalkers too I don't want to have to call my brother up here cause it won't be pretty afterwards." They all held their hands up in surrender. "No no we don't need that. We just don't want you to have to be by yourself." Luhan said. "So about those stalkers you mentioned earlier. Why did you have them and what did your brother do to them?" He asked with a full mouth. "Chew before you speak sweetie and I'd rather not talk about it. I guess they thought I was pretty and just didn't want to leave me alone. Most of them were sweet and just followed me but there were a few that sent me scary letters and gifts.

They threatened my life sometimes and other times they said such dirty things you would die just reading them. My brother has a special talent though. He got tired of all the craziness and went up to the school. When the principle said there was nothing he could do about it he took matters into his own hands. After school he tried to talk with them but it ended up in a fight. His talent is judo. He's a dan or expert and let's just say that afterwards I didn't get so many letters. I still had stalkers but they became scared of my brother and cut down on the creepy." Kai scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Alot of people are experts and judo its not special." "The way he fights is special. He doesnt just fight it's like it's just a normal thing for him.

When he fights he sings and yawns and dozes off and stuff. My brother is a freak when he fights! Other then that he's awesome though." Everyone stared strangely at you. "So your brother is like a psycho?" Sehun asked nervously. "Only when he's fighting. He's really protective of me so it works out. It's not like he'd ever hurt me or any family members. When he doesn't like someone he's quiet dangerous to be around if your that person. There's no telling when he'll go off." Sehun gulped. "H-He didn't see me this morning did he?

He's going to kill me if he did!" You laugh and hold his face in your hands. "Don't worry he didn't see you." His face turns red and he pulls away. "Aww your blushing. What did he do this morning?" Chanyeol asked with an eyebrow raised. "Well he called me a cutie and caressed my cheek while asking me what my name was and what school i went to. Like a dork I blushed and stuttered like crazy. His eyes lit up when I told him I'd be going here then he kissed my cheek and ran off." You sigh and giggle at the memory. Everyone stares at Sehun opened mouthed.

"What? Oh what I did this morning? Y-Yeah I was having issues this morning I'm not sure what came over me. I already apologized though. Anyway let's go it's almost time for our next class." He said pulling me up. As soon as we were away from everyone else he smiled and kissed your forehead down to your cheek and eventually the very edge of your lip. So far off you weren't even sure if it was your lip or just your cheek. "J-Just kiss me already Sehun-ah stop teasing me." You mumble looking down nervously. He lifts up your chin and pecks your lips lightly. "Your lips are so soft Yuki. Just like you. Do you mind if i kiss them again?"

You shake your head no. "Yah just what do you think you're doing with my sister?" You jump back in surprise as your brother walks up. "R-Riku what are you doing here?" "I should be asking you that. Who is he and why is he kissing you? It's your first day here and you already have people forcing their way onto you?"He asked angrily pulling up his sleeves. His muscles flexed as he moved towards Sehun. "No Riku stop you don't understand. Sehun is a good guy and I like him. He's not like the boys at my old school he's sweet and he watches out for me. He's been showing me around the school and everything.

I promise he isn't like those other boys." Sehun stepped back nervously as Riku came closer. "I promise I wouldn't dare do anything to your sister. I really like her and I'd protect her no matter what." He said sounding definite. "Come here." Riku said motioning towards him. Sehun looks at you nervously. You nod and watch as he goes forward. "Just what do you like about my sister? One wrong answer and I'll crush your ribs." "I-I like everything about her.

The way she smiles and laughs about the simple things. How she talks with that cute japanese accent and the way she dresses is absolutly adorable. Everything about her is just cute." Sehun mumbled not able to look at you. You run over to him and hug him tight. "You really think that Sehun-ah? I like you too." "Yuki!" Riku yells. "You just met him how do you already like him?" "Because he's been with me the whole time I've been here! He taught me about this school and befriended me.

Him and his friends are my friends now and everyone is fine with that. Why are you even here?" He held up an outfit and threw it at you. "You left your gym clothes at home so I thought you would want them." His hand drew back and flew towards Sehun. You jumped in front and stopped his hand. "Yamete Riku! Why can't you be happy for me? I was happy when you found your girlfriend so why can't you be happy for me?" He pulled away. "I just don't want you to get hurt. High school relationships never last. Sumimasen." Slowly he smiled at Sehun. "Take care of my sister ok? Hurt her and I'll hurt you." Sehun held his hand out to Riku. "I'm Sehun and I promise to protect your sister at all costs." Riku shook it and turned to me. "Sorry Yuki. You know how I am I just get a little too protective." You smile and laugh at him. "Yeah I know. Now get out of here before someone sees you. And don't forget that I'm walking home today so you don't have to pick me up." He nodded and walked off. As soon as he was gone I turned to Sehun. "Were you serious about what you said just then?" You ask excitedly. He nodded without looking at you. "Do you want to go out with me?"