Love in the air

Notes To The New Girl~

"That.....was.....the best." Sehun said panting heavily. You smile and kiss him humming into the kiss. "Did I hurt your back? I was gripping onto it pretty hard." He turned around and shrugged. "I'll be fine." You run your fingers over the red marks on his back smiling. "You really know how to please a girl Sehun." Suddenly there was a loud moan coming from Riku's room. "Ahh K-Key.......faster!!!! !" You stare at the door in disgust listening to your brother beg Key to go faster and harder. "They are disgusting." You say making the ick face. "You were louder than he was Yuki. Much louder. What time is it babe?" You look at your phone then throw it onto the floor. "About 3 in the morning we should really get to bed soon." "Aren't you hungry?" Sehun asked entwining his fingers with yours. "Yeah but I''m tired too." You say yawning and rubbing your eyes. "You are too cute!! Ok let's go eat." He pulled you up and kissed you lovingly before dragging you down the stairs and into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" He asked pulling out some leftovers. "Just warm up some pizza and I'll be fine." You say standing on your tipy toes to get a cup. Sehun comes behind you rubbing his crotch against your as he grabbed the cup you wanted. "Thanks."

You mumble walking to the coffee maker. "Here's your food sweetie." He set the plate down in front of you smiling as he started to eat. You sit down and start eating also until you remember something. "!" You scream. Startled Sehun dropped his pizza. "What's wrong?" "We had ! Amazing that I wouldn't mind having again." You mumble biting your lip. "Anyway you didn't use a and you cummed of course! What if I get pregnant?" Sehun smiled and took your hand in his. "The chance of you getting pregnant isn't very much. If the percent chance that you actually get pregnant is you then I'm screwed and don't forget that I love only you." You sigh and stare into space. "Imagine if I had your baby." You said not meaning to say it outloud. "We'd have the cutiest baby ever." He said leaning over the table to kiss you. "Ugh god seeing my sister was never on my list of things to do in life." Riku said pretending to throw up. "Yeah well seeing my brother wasn't on my list of things to do either." You snap back at him. Key laughed but stopped when his eyes landed on Sehun. "Umm m-maybe we should go put on some pants.

All of us are nekkid so lets go get dressed." He said turning around blushing. Riku looked at him strange then remembered that Sehun was here. "You . Are you thinking about Sehun ?" Riku asked squshing Key's cheeks together. "N-No. You know you've thought about him too." Riku smirked. "I haven't just thought about him I've given him a ." Key's eyes grew wide. "Your mouth....was on....his.....oh hell no. Your lips are mine and the only they'll be is mine." He grabbed Riku's wrist and dragged him upstairs. Riku smiled deviously and waved at us biting his lip happily. "Don't bother us we'll be busy all morning! Whatever you guys want to do you have permission to do it in advance." Key yelled down the stairs. Your eyelids fall slowly and your head falls onto the table. "Come on sleeping beauty it's time to go to sleep." Sehun said quietly. He picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist so he could carry you easier. You felt his length get hard as he walked up the stairs making you rub up against him.  "Hey babe let me help you release so you won't have to go to bed hard ok?"

You mumble tiredly. "No no just go to bed I'll be fine." He said tucking me in. "But I know how much you don't like to and you're hard so it's either leave it, , or let me help you. It'll be quick and I promise I'll go to bed right after it." You mumble already pumping him. He moaned and shakily pushed you away. "No Yuki you know I can't handle myself when I want you just go to bed. This one time I'll do it myself don't worry about me." You ignore him and the tip of his gaining some pre-. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his knees went weak causing him to fall. "N-No stop Yuki!" You sit up and stare at him. "Fine I'm going to bed." You say climbing into bed and throwing the covers over your head. "Wait Yuki don't be mad." Sehun said turning you over still under the blanket. "Who said I'm mad? I feel as happy as a bunny with a carrot. You told me to go to bed so I'm going to bed but now you're talking to me and keeping me up! Make up your damn mind!" You hear your bedroom door open then close and it was quiet. You jump out of your bed and run down the hallway almost falling when you finally caught up to him. "Wait!" You scream pulling on his arm. He started to pull away but stops and turns to face you. "What?" You hug him and start to cry.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you please don't leave. I don't want you to leave. You can't leave me. Please stay I love you I'm sorry for yelling at you I'm just edgy and tired. I'm sorry." He didn't hug you back so you back away from him. "Fine I guess you're just too upset right now. If you want to break up just tell me don't ignore me!" "Whoa whoa who said anything about breaking up? I love you Yuki why would I break up with you?" You wiped off your face and sat down on the floor. "You kept ignoring me and you were about to leave so I guessed -"So you guessed I was going home and not coming back. I'm just going to the store to get you some sweet stuff so you can calm down. Sweets make everything better right? That's why I love you Yuki. You make everything better." You couldn't help but to smile at him. "That was really nice of you to say even after I yelled at you. I'm sorry about that by the way." He hugged you and stood up carrying you bridal style. "Do you want to go with me to the store or go to bed?" He asked kicking the door closed behind him. "The store!" You yell clapping like a child. "Go get dressed." He slapped your making you jump and scurry over to your closet. You pull on a spagettie strap shirt and some sweat pants and grab your nikes from under your bed. "Alright let's go." You say pulling him out to the car. He reves it up a bit then quickly pulls out of the driveway. You tap your legs in time with the music as it starts to spead up. "Hunnie can I roll down the window?" He nodds rolling it down for you. You stick your head out of the window and smile.

"The wind feels so good on my face." You say once you get back into the car. Sehun looks over at you and smiles. "Yuki you have no idea what you do to me." Sehun mumbled not thinking you heard. "What exactly do I do to you?" You ask rolling up your window and fixing your hair. "You make my heart beat a million miles a minute. Everytime you touch me my hair stands on end. I feel like I might pass out any minute everytime you get close to me." The car stopped in the parking lot of the Walmart. It was dark and mostly empty but the store was open. He looks over at you and jumped. "Do I really make you feel that way Hunnie?" You ask pressing your nose against his. "Y-Yeah." His voice cracked. You grab his face and kiss him. You feel his body relax as he kissed you back. There was a sudden knock on the window scaring you making you hide on the floor of the car. Sehun looked at you confused then turned to the window. There was a man with a flashlight looking like a police man. "Yes officer?" Sehun asked calmly. "Son do you know what time it is?" The officer asked looking inside the car. "Yes sir I am well aware of the time. I just came here to buy some sweets for my girlfriend because she is very stressed and can't sleep. Sweets make everything better isn't that right sir?" He asked smiling innocently. The officer tipped his hat and stared at Sehun. "Why is there a girl on the car floor?" He asked shinning the flashlight in my eyes.

"That would be my girlfriend. She got scared and she's just been through tough times so she's a bit jumpy." You get up slowly and look at the man. "Mornin' officer! Sorry I was on the floor I was just a bit scared. Sorry if we're causing trouble I just really wanted something good to eat and he was just nice enough to come get it for me." You said hugging Sehun tight and smiling. A smile grew on the officers face. "You weren't causing any trouble I was just wondering why someone would come up here at this time." He smiled at you then motioned Sehun to come closer. Sehun leaned closer nervously. "Any man willing enough to come out at 3:30 in the morning just to get his girlfriend something sweet to eat is a good man. Don't let her go son this one's a keeper." You feel your face get hotter ang giggle into Sehun's chest. "Sir you can't whisper very well." The officer looked at you and smiled again. "I'm just saying the truth. You're very pretty by the way ma'am. You aren't from here are you?" You shake your head finally taking your face out of Sehun's chest. "I'm from Tokyo I just moved here a few days ago." The officer nodded. "I can here it when you speak and see it in your eyes. Tokyo is a very pretty place from what I hear. Well I'll be going now so you can go ahead and get your sweets."

He turned around quickly and walked away back to his car. Sehun opened the car door carrying you out with him. "Sir wait!" You yell after him. He turned around and looked at you. "San Kyuu. You're from america right? I can hear the umm the....country accent?" You say in english the best you could. The officer laughed and nodded. "Yes I'm from america. Your english is pretty good even though your roll your r's a bit too much and arent very good with your t's. Keep practicing and you'll be perfect at it. Do you know where Texas is?" Your brain slows down trying to figure out what the officer said. You sit down and knock on your head slowly figuring out what he said. "Do you want me to tell you what he said?" Sehun asked still speaking Korean. "No no I've almost got it." You said holding your hand out. "Ah! I got it! Umm Texas is up North right?" Sehun laughed and sat next to you. "No sweetie Texas is a bit down south. It's on the equator which is why it's so hot." The officer sat down with you two and pointed at Sehun. "Right you are son." He said still speaking in english. "But I thought south was cold and north was hot. If Texas is south than shouldn't it be cold? But the equator is in the middle of the earth so technically it's not really south it's kinda like in the middle. Right?" You say quickly. You hold your head feeling like your eyes were rolling around in your head from all the english. "Don't work so hard little lady or else you'll hurt your head.

I understand your confusion though." He said standing up and dusting yourself off. "Alright I really have to go now. It was nice meeting you two." He waved and ran over to his car. "Hunnie english hurts my brain." Sehun laughed and pulled you up off the ground. "Don't worry after a while it gets better." "But I'm not very good at it so it's going to be a long while." You whine walking into the store. "I thought you sounded adorable." He said kissing you softly. "Ok so what do you want to get?" "Ice cream! Candy and ice cream and chips and soda and-"Hold on now I don't have that much money so we have to be smart about what we get. How about we get a huge tub of ice cream and you pick out three boxes of candy that you want? Is that ok with you?" You nodd running to the candy isle. "Ok I want Sour Watermellons, Kisses, and Chocolate covered raisins!" Sehun picked up the candies and walked over to the ice cream section. "What kind of ice cream do you want?" He asked pointing to the diffrent kinds.

"Cookies and Cream!" You say happily grabbing the tub of ice cream. You hug the ice cream walking to the check out line. Sehun paid for it then quickly drove home. "How many scoops do you want?" He asked opening the ice cream. "Two! :D" You smile jumping around. "Alright alright calm down or I'll eat it all myself." He threatened holding it up high so you couldn't get it. You sit down quietly waiting for your ice cream with your hands in your lap. As soon as he set it down in front of you you start to dig in. "Mmm Key you were amazing." Riku said smiling goofily. His smile faded as soon as he looked at me and Sehun eating ice cream. "Ugh damnet I thought you guys were asleep I was going to drink." He pouted and came over to wipe your face off. "Jeez at least have a little etiquette Yuki." Sehun laughed waving his spoon around. "I think it's cute." He said winking at you. You giggle goofily and start to play with your ice cream. "Riku can I have a drink?" You ask pointing to the beer in his hand. He handed it to you and watched you drink half the bottle. "Yuki we aren't old enough to drink yet." Sehun said gasping. You hand it to him and press it against his lips. "Drink it Sehun it takes good." He took a sip and scrunched up his face. "It's tastes intresting. I'm not sure I'm ready to drink this." He pushed it back to you slowly. 

You get up and shrug pulling three more out of the fridge. "Y-Yuki don't-"Don't try to stop her. She's a heavy drinker and once she starts drinker there isn't any stopping her until she either passes out or gets drunk and her drinking is probably going to be worse thanks to all the she's just gone through. When's she's drunk she's gigglely and she talks in third person....it's not really easy to explain how she acts so if she doesn't pass out before she's drunk you'll see what I mean." Riku whispered to Sehun. Sehun's eyes grew wide as he watched you gulp down three more beers. "You aren't really going to leave me alone with her are you? I've never been around anyone drunk can you stay down here with me this one time? Please?" He begged Riku. Key come behind Riku and locked his arms around his waist. "Yeah we can stay. We wanted to drink a little bit anyway. We aren't planning to get drunk though." You slam down your beer bottle and burp loudly. "Heehee oops. Scuse me." You slurred. "Oh boy it's starting." Riku mumbled nervously. "Umm I think I'll be upstairs until she collapses. Key you should come with me. Sehun I'm sorry but we really shouldn't stay down here." Riku tried to run upstairs but you stop him. "Where do you think you're going? Don't you remember what I said last time we met? I see you brought a friends this time. And what is your name?" You ask walking your fingers up Key's chest.

"Yuki you know me and you have a boyfriend who is sitting right over there. Plus I'm gay." "That's not Yuki anymore. When she's drunk for a little while she has a dark side then after that she goes back to being her clumsy silly self just more clumsy and silly because she's drunk. Her dark side is like a person itself and it thinks that gay guys are y which is why I was trying to get out of here. She doesn't have any of Yuki's memories just like Yuki doesn't have any of dark Yuki's memories which is why she doesn't know what she does to me or why she doesn't know who anyone here is but me. S-She umm she has a thing for me but now that she's met you she probably likes you too." Riku said nervously watching you. "Hey Yuki you don't want to mess with him he's abusive just come back to me ok?" He held his arms out waiting for you to jump into them. You look over at Sehun confused. "Who's he?" Sehun stood up and smiled. "Hi." He said nervously. "He's cute. Riku is he gay?" "Yeah." You bit your lip grabbing Riku's neck to bring him closer to you. "So you've got two boys hmm? I like it." You say kissing his neck making a small love bite. Key looked at it wide eyed. "So cutie hows about you and me go to the livingroom and hang out for a little while? We can drink a little, kiss a little, and maybe later on if your good enough I'll show a little skin for you." You say biting your lip and pulling your collar down a little.Sehun laughed nervously and pushed you away. "Umm I'm a bit tired so I think I'm going to bed." Quickly he ran up to your room and closed the door. 

~**Sehun's P.O.V**~

"Yuki won't really do anything will she? She's drunk she doesn't know what she's doing. But she loves me plus they're both gay and one is her brother. According to Riku though she's done some things to him while she's been drunk before. M-Maybe I should go check on her." I said to myself  pacing her room. I slowly opened the door and looked out. No one was there and all was quiet. I went down the stairs and into the livingroom to find Key on top of Yuki. They both stared at me in shock. Finally the shock wore off of Yuki. "Oh hey wanna join?" I looked down trying not to punch Key. "Where is Riku?"I asked through my teeth. "He went to go talk to you but seeing you here means that was lying to me!" Yuki said angrily. Still shocked Key got off of Yuki and stood up. "S-Sehun I-"Don't talk to me. I'm going to find Riku and when I get back if Yuki isn't back to her regular self just drunk I'm going to do....something." I ran upstairs and into Riku's room. "Sehun what's wrong?" He asked jumping off of his bed and over to wipe my face off. I hugged him not caring that I was crying. "What happened Sehun?" He repeated holding me tight. "Key was on Yuki and she liked it. I walked in and she was smiling with lust in her eyes so bright it was disgusting. He was holding her down on the couch and I don't even know what was going on I just know that it hurts Riku. My heart hurts. Why would she do something like that? I thought Key was gay!" Riku didn't say anything he just took my hand and lead me down the stairs. I tried to fight back but he was to strong. We walked in and Yuki was making hickies on Key's neck. Key's eyes were closed and his mouth was open letting out soft moans. "Y-Yuki!" I screeched. Key sat up wide eyed and pushed her away.

"Sehun I didn't mean to she just is so damn strong and seducting I couldn't help it. I tried to stop her but she was just persistant and determined to have her way so-"Stop talking!" I yelled at him. His mouth shut immideatly. Riku grabbed Key's ear and pushed him against the wall. "Apologize to Sehun." He said not looking at him. Key raised his chin and gasped. "Babe you're crying!" "I don't care just do what I said! We can talk later but before anything happens you need to say sorry to Sehun before Yuki get's back." I walked over to Riku and slowly backed him away from Key. Key watched me carefully and knew what was coming next. He closed his eyes and let me slap him. My hand met his face and Riku stared eyed eyed. "Sehun why-"I deserved it." Key said interrupting Riku. I kissed Riku and smiled as he stumbled back blushing. "So Yuki isn't the only one who likes me." I mumbled. Key raised a fist but put it back down. "We're even now." He said. Suddenly Yuki ran over giggling. "Hey babe! Hey babe you know I love you right?" I smiled and looked over at her. She was stumbling around clumsily but never once letting herself fall. "I know."

I said kissing her tenderly.  "Yuki is hungry! Hunnie Yuki is hungry!" She wined doing ageyo. "Omo that was so cute! What does Yuki want to eat hmm? We can't go out anymore it's too early everything is closed." "Wakarimasen Hunnie." I looked at her confused then looked at Riku who was now talking to Key. "Sorry to interrupt but can someone translate what she just said?" Riku turned around and laughed at Yuki. "She's more drunk than I thought she was she can't even stand up straight. Yuki what did you say?" "I said wakarimasen!" Riku nodded. "She said she doesn't understand. What did you say to her?" "I said we can't go out to get her something to eat because everything is closed." Riku stood and stared at me blank faced. "Could you say that slower?" He asked sitting down resembling to what Yuki did up at Walmart. Key whispered in his ear then backed away. "Oh! Just get her something light to eat like some noodles or somthing." Yuki held her hands up. "But I don't want noodles.

Yuki's not hungry anymore. Hunnie come here." She said falling onto her . I sat infront of her and couldn't help but to laugh at how drunk she was. "It's not funny! Why don't you drink?" She asked trying to stay still. "Beer tastes funny to me." I said holding her body in one place. Once I let her go she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Muki!" I yelled trying to pull away. She put a finger over my lips and smiled. "Shh don't talk just kiss. Mianhae about Key and what I did before I couldn't really control myself." Riku ran over and pulled her away from me. "What?! You remember what you did?" She nodded. "Why wouldn't I? I know what I've been doing this whole time I just couldn't stop myself before it's like something else was controling me. Sorry about that like two years ago I really didn't like doing that but like I said before I couldn't control myself. It's like I was pupet and someone was pulling the strings from behind the wall or whatever." She said immitating a pupet and pupeter.  Riku blushed and hid his face in his hands. "She gave you a ?" I asked surprised. "Yes. I tried to stop her but whatever controls her for that bit of time really knows how to seduce guys. Even though it was my sister I was tempted I tried to stop her but she wouldn't stop.

The worse part is that I actually liked it." "She's got a talented mouth." I mumbled biting my lip. Riku sent me a glare making me regret what I'd said. "I didn't mean to say that outloud." There was a crash then someone throwing up. "Ugh Yuki you couldn't make it to the trashcan?" Riku asked walking to the kitchen. "Sorry." She apologized between breaths. I moved the trashcan over to her just before she threw up again. She grabbed her stomach and cried. "My stomach hurts." She threw up again then slowly moved over to the sink to wash out . I walked over to her helped her wash herself off. "You're shaking." I mumbled holding her hands in mine. "I know. Let's go to bed forreal this time please." Still a bit drunk she stumbled up the stairs and into  bed. "Night Hunnie I love you." She said turning out the lights. "I love you too."