Who's Baby Is It? :o

Notes To The New Girl~

~**Yuki's P.O.V**~

"So when is your appointment?" Key asked pulling Riku off of Chanyeol. "Umm it's in an hour. Until then let's just go on with our day like this conversation didn't even happen. What are we going to do today?" Everyone shrugged quietly. "Speak! Say something! Why isn't anyone saying anything?" "What happens if the baby is Sehun's?" Kai mumbled snuggling Sehun's neck. "He has to help me raise the baby and once the kid is old enough he has to explain why daddy isn't with mommy. I'm not doing it." The room went back to being quiet with only the sound of Riku cutting everything he could. "What I want to know is how the hell this happend! From what I know you always use a so there's no way you should be pregnant!" He yelled. 

"There only one time that I haven't and that was with Sehun...." Chanyeol face palmed and groaned. "Oh my god it's not mine." "It most likely is Chanyeol don't worry. If it was Sehun's I would have at least a little bump by now but I don't." I lifted up my shirt and pointed to my belly. "Ok so I have a small bump but it's from breakfast this morning!" Kai flicked Sehun angrily. "I told you just to come over if you wanted but no you had to do it with her and look where that got you! Now you have a child. What are you going to tell it if it ever asks why mom and dad aren't together and explain that you're gay?" 

Everyone stared at Sehun waiting for an answer. "I-I don't know. The time we didn't use a I wasn't even....oh wait.......... I have a child." He gasped wide eyed. "Don't say that! It can't be yours! If it was wouldn't I have noticed before now?! W-Wouldn't I have started having morning sickness already? Wouldn't I have.........wouldn't I............oh no." I fell to the ground crying. "It has to be Chanyeol's baby it can't be Sehun's." "What's wrong with it being Sehun's?" Luhan asked once he finally stopped kissing Kevin. "If I have Sehun's baby everyone at school is going to be confused because everyone knows he's going out with Kai now and he's gay and I'm going out with Chanyeol so people are going to ask what happened and I don't want to explain everything to everyone. Plus I look like a carrying someone elses baby." 

"Lost your ity in high school and got preggo before you graduated and even got to start your life that's what I call a ." Riku grumbled. "Riku!" I screamed hitting him with a bat. "I hate you! How dare you call me a ! You lost your ity in high school too so don't judge me! I hate you I hate you I hate you! The least you could do is help me with this! I need help from a family member and even though everyone in this room is like family only you are real family. I can't tell mom or dad or even grandma about this! Please just help me with this.

If afterwards once I have the baby and everything is done if you want to leave me alone because you're ashamed of me or whatever fine go ahead and leave me." Riku's look softened. "I can't just kick you out especially if you have a child. Sure I'm a bit phyco but even I'm not that mean. It's not that I'm ashamed of you or anything like that I'm just scared for you. You havent graduated yet and if you have a baby do you have any idea how hard it is to study with one of those things around?" "It's not like any of them study anyway." Key mumbled biting the tip of a pen.

"That's not the point Key! The point is that this is going to mess up everything. You can't go to college or anything with a baby. I know you and you aren't going to want to leave it with me all the time. I'm not going to want to take care of it anyway. Plus what are you going to tell mom and dad?" I shrugged shoving myself into Riku's arms. "First I'll tell grandma once I start getting fat. She had mom at this age so she'll be able to help. Then she can help me tell mom and dad." The room stayed quiet for a while only the sound of Luhan softly. 

"Are you two enjoying yourself?" Chanyeol snapped at Luhan and Kevin. They groaned pulling away from each other. "Hmm Luhan are you getting ? You can't do it for five more weeks, remember?" Kai teased tsking. "I know." Luhan wined running his fingers through his hair. "We don't have to wait five more weeks. Just say the words and I'll do you right here." Kevin laid Luhan down kissing his neck. "Aniya! Not yet Kevin wait! I promise once the month is over you can go ahead and do wht you want but not now." 

Sehun and Kai laughed shaking their heads. "Nice try. Go for the s next time though. That way he can't say no." Luhan's eyebrows raised. "Why wouldn't I be able to say no?" "Wait hasn't Chanyeol played with your s before?" Sehun asked. "Yeah. Everyone just be quiet we got off topic today is about Yuki not me and Kevin. Plus if we keep talking I'm going to get hard." Luhan mumbled the last part. 

"Ok ok back onto the previous topic. So Chanyeol who shoved a stick up your and made you so angry?" Kai asked. "Really? You have to ask?" Chanyeol asked laughing and Kai's question. "My girlfriend is having my best friend's baby. What am I going to do when the baby comes?" "Help her raise it like you just said you were going to. It doesn't matter who's baby it is. If you raise it as yours you'll be daddy in his eyes even if you aren't blood related it doesn't matter." Luhan walked over to Chanyeol with his arms open. "Come on I know you want a hug from someone." 

Chanyeol hugged him tight laying his head on his shoulder. "Everything is going to turn out fine. Right now all we're doing is making a big deal out of nothing. We aren't sure if Yuki really is pregnant and who's it is. No one knows anything for sure yet so just calm down. In the end everything will be alright." Luhan sighed hugging Chanyeol tighter. "I'll be right back." He mumbled walking out of the livingroom.

~**Luhan's P.O.V**~

Chanyeol smells so good. I thought to myself as I held him tighter. I miss him.....I'm with Kevin now forget about Chanyeol! But I love him so much. We were so good together I just wish it could've lasted. "I'll be right back." I walked out of the livingroom quickly hiding my face. I sat down at the dining table crying. "Why am I doing this to myself? I love Kevin now not Chanyeol. That's a lie. I love both of them. Chanyeol doesn't like me he only wants Yuki and I should be happy for him. He's like my brother and nothing more. He'll never be anything more then a brother to me. He knows it, I know it, everyone knows it! Yet sometimes I still try to convince myself one day he'll come back to me."

Kevin's head popped out from behind the corner. "Having issues huh?" He asked sitting next to me. "You're probably mad at me for still liking Chanyeol, right?" "No not really. I know how hard it is to get over someone that you've loved for a long time. I loved Yuki for almost ever and honestly when I came here I was hoping to get back with her but then I saw Chanyeol and knew it wasn't going to work out. That just means it wasn't ment to be. Luckly I met you and started to fall for you. I love you Luhan." Kevin leaned over and kissed me pulling me up so we were both standing. 

"Come on let's go back to the house and I'll make all of your worries go away." He whispered biting my ear. "I want to but I can't Kevin I really want to try and get through these next five weeks. I haven't touched myself or anything yet I really want to know how long I can go without doing anything ual. Please stop asking to do it cause I'm pretty sure the next time you ask I'm going to say yes. Since Chanyeol I've been like deprived, I guess, of . I'm just wondering if I can not touch myself or have or anything." 

Kevin nodded sighing. "I won't ask anymore I promise now let's get back to Yuki and the guys." 

~**Riku's P.O.V**

Yuki tugged on my sleeve pointing at Chanyeol. "He's mad. What do I do?" "Talk to him about this. He's more sad then mad because the baby might not be his." Chanyeol came over at sat with us sighing. "What time is it?" He asked softly. "Uhh it's noon." I said pulling Yuki and Chanyeol up. "Come on it's time to go to the doctor. Key get Kai and Sehun from our room and Luhan and Kevin from the diningroom we're going to start the car.

Ok so Chanyeol what are you going to do if Yuki is pregnant and it's your baby?" Chanyeol shook his head. "It's not." I smacked Yuki's arm and pushed her over to Chanyeol. "Uhh Chanyeol you know I love you, right? I didn't mean for any of this to happen I swear it was an accident I don't want to have Sehun's baby but if that's the way it is then I guess it's just going to have to happen. Please stop being so mad I've never seen you this upset before. I'm sorry Chanyeol I'm so so sorry if it's not your baby." Yuki kissed Chanyeol passionatly moving his hands to her stomach.

"I promise if it's Sehun's baby I will raise it to believe that you're it's dad. Eventually it'll find out about Sehun but we'll cross that bridge once we get there. If I'm not pregnant after high school once we graduate we can try and make one but for now just please calm down and relax. I don't want to see you mad anymore." Chanyeol shook his head no. "Yeah I'm upset about the baby most likely being Sehun's but the most reason is because I don't think you're pregnant. I know the signs of being pregnant and I haven't seen any of those from you."

~**Yuki's P.O.V**~

I felt tears sting my eyes as Chanyeol spoke. "I know I'm probably not pregnant." I mumbled looking down. "Are you crying? Why are you crying? I thought you didn't want to have a kid yet." Riku said frowning. "Yeah I thought I didn't but I guess I do. Where the hell is everyone I need to get to the doctor!!" I yelled stomping over to the door and slamming it open. "EVERYONE OUT NOW!" The boys came running out and quickly into the car. Until the doctors everyone was quiet nervously looking around everywhere. "So am I pregnant?" I asked nervously. The doctor nodded. "You're pregnant but the baby isn't either one of the boys you think it is."

I frowned shaking my head. "No it can't be anyone elses thats impossible it has to be one of them." "It's his child." The doctor said pointing to Kai. Everyone turned to him. Chanyeol grabbed his head and fell back into a chair. "I swear I'm going to shoot someone right now." He mumbled. "Kai?" I asked shakily. "How did this happen? Did I get drunk or something? What happened?" 

Kai shrugged shaking his head furiously. "I-I've never even touched you! I swear! Doctor it's not mine she's my best friend and I have a boyfriend I don't like her like that." The doctor turned back to the screen and gasped. "Oh dear I made a mistake. You're having twins but each one of them has diffrent dads. One is his and the other one is his." Riku's jaw hit the floor. "Ok so one kid is Sehun's and the other one is Chanyeol's. Is that even possible?!" The doctor nodded taking off her glasses. 

"Each one of their came in and fertilized two of Yuki's eggs. You're children won't be identical but they are twins." Sehun started to twitch in nervousness and Chanyeol's mouth was hanging open. "Well since I'm going to be gigantic I guess I'll just have to start wearing bigger clothes to hide my stomach." "I wish you the best of luck Yuki. You're next appointment is schedualed for the first saturday of next month." 

I groaned getting off the hospital bed slowly trying to keep my balance. "Something smells weird." I mumbled sniffing the air. "Who's eating pickles?" I asked looking around. Luhan's eyes grew wide. "I'm sorry I was just so hungry so I brought a sandwich." "I think I'm going to be sick!" Riku handed me a trash can quickly looking away as I started throwing up. "I'm hungry let me have some of that." I held my hand out waiting for the sandwich Luhan had. "No you just threw up from smelling pickles. I'm not letting you have tuna you won't be able to stop throwing up. Just wait until we get home and eat something else."

"But tuna sounds really good right now. I'm not going to throw up I promise." Luhan pulled out a sandwich from his pocket and tossed it to me. "It's peanut butter and jelly you should be fine with that." I ate the sandwich backing into Chanyeol's arms. "So I'm having two diffrent guys babies.....I didn't think that was possible but I guess it is. Who's going to go shopping with me for pregnant clothes?" All the guys shook their heads no mumbling excuses why they couldn't come. 

"All of you are coming with me!" I ordered. Chanyeol leaned down biting my ear and whispering. "Don't get all moody now." Riku growled. "Keep it in your pants you've already got a kid!" I laughed trying not to choke on my sandwich. "I'm still hungry! Riku take me to go eating somewhere I'm starving! Let's go to grandma's noodle shop I'm going to tell her about the babies. Then after that take me to a sushi resturaunt." 

When I told grandma about the kids she wasn't happy but she was taking it better then I expected. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH HOW DARE YOU GET HER PREGNANT YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE RUINED MY GRAND DAUGHTERS LIFE!!!!!!" She screamed chasing Chanyeol and Sehun around with a rolling pin. "Grandma calm down!" Everyone else yelled trying to catch her before she caught them. 

Once she ran out of energry and stopped running around we sat her down trying to decide if we had to tape her to the seat. "Grandma before I say anything else you have to promise you won't try to kill Sehun or Chanyeol." She let out a deep breath and nodded. "Ok. I need help hiding this from mom and dad and everyone at school. You had mom right before you graduated how did you hide it from everyone?" "I wore my boyfriends clothes. They were always big on me so no one noticed that I was getting bigger." I turned to Chanyeol smiling. "You want to wear my clothes? They're going to fall off of you!" I pouted tugging on his sleeve. 

"Please Chanyeol. I don't want to be teased at school everyone is going to call me a for being pregnant. They won't fall off once I start to get fat. Plus you aren't that big anyway you're just tall so they won't fall off even while I'm this size." Tears came to my eyes. "Fine." He mumbled pulling off the shirt he had ontop of his under shirt. "Here let me just see if this is going to work." I stood up and slipped it over my head. "It's so warm." Chanyeol looked at me shaking his head. 

"I guess it'll work." He held his hand out waiting for his shirt back but I ignored him. "I want to wear it for a little while." I mumbled sitting back down. Chanyeol looked at me smiling softly slowly leaning over for a kiss. "I love you." He mumbled before kissing me. "I love you too. Does it bother you that I'm having yours and Sehun's baby? It's kinda weird huh?" He nodded shrugging. 

"Yeah it's weird but at least one of the kids is mine." Grandma handed me a list and a glass of water. "Make sure you drink water and this is the list of things that made me sick when I was pregnant. Not everything will be the same but be careful around these things." I stared at it groaning. "Chocolate? I can't eat chocolate?! But I can't go 9 months without chocolate!" Riku leaned over to hit my head. "Shut up you'll be fine without it. Give Chanyeol his shirt back he's cold." "But it's so warm and smells so good. I want to keep it on."

Everyone stared at me strangly. "Don't judge me I'm pregnant and I feel weird leave me alone. If I want to wear my boyfriends shirt then I'm going to wear it." Chanyeol pulled me onto his lap and hugged me. "There I'm warm now." "Ugh eww I swear you two make me sick." Sehun and Kai gagged frowning at us. "Shaddap! I'm tired let's go home." 

~**Chanyeol's P.O.V**~ 

Yuki laid on my chest breathing softly as she slept. Her hair fell onto her face covering her eyes. She had red cheeks and her head was starting to get hot. "You're getting a fever." I whispered moving her hair from her face. "No....I'm fine." She mumbled frowning. I decided to wake her up so she could take some medicine. "Yuki wake up." Her eyes fluttered open slowly. I caressed one of her red cheeks slowly bringing her lips to mine. "Don't kiss me I'm sick." She mumbled tiredly. "I don't care. Is there anything about medicine on that list your grandma gave you?" I took the list from her looking over it throughly. 

Yuki nodded standing up and slugging into the kitchen. "Yuki are you wearing anything but my shirt?" I asked following her into the kitchen. "Other then underwear no. I got hot so I took off my clothes while you were napping." She mumbled trying to find the medicine. I bit my lip trying not to get . "Hey who's here but us?" I shrugged. "No one but us. Riku and Key went out on a date and Key said they won't be back until tomorrow. Sehun and Kai went to go do what they always do and Luhan and Kevin went back to Luhan's house because they were tired." 

Yuki sighed and looked around the house. "I'm scared." She suddenly mumbled shakily. "Why?" I asked hugging her. "Because I'm going to have two children come out of me in a few months. Do you have any idea how scary that is to think about? Some people say it's painful and others say it isn't. I'm not sure who to believe." I didn't say anything and just hugged her tight. 

"It'll be fine don't worry. Me and Sehun will help you raise the kids as much as we can. Everyone else will help too so you won't be alone in this. We'll help you with everything so don't be scared." "I love you Chanyeol." The room was quiet for a while until Yuki suddenly went pale. "Oi I'm going back to bed. You can stay here and do whatever you want just don't make too much noise. I'll be in my room if you need me for anything." 

As soon as she was in her room and asleep I began to make dinner. "She's starving and I know it." I mumbled pulling out my phone. Sehun didn't answer his phone so I called Kai instead. "Hello?" He answered tiredly. "Kai hurry up and get everyone over here! I'm making a big dinner for Yuki but I need help!" I said excitedly. "Chanyeol you know Sehun can't cook worth ." "Please." I begged. He sighed loudly. "Fine I'll be over there with everyone in like an hour. Sehun is sleeping and I'm still tired so yeah just sit and do something until we get there." 

a/n: So you'll get to see what the made for Yuki in the next chapter. Hope you guys are liking the story so far ^u^ please leave comments and such <3