New Relationships

Notes To The New Girl~

You wake up to the sound of pots clanking and things breaking. "Sehun wake up." You say hitting his stomach. He sat up and slowly stretches. "What's wrong?" He mumbled looking around. "Something or someone is downstairs making noise come with me to see who it is!" He slowly stands up and follows you down stairs. "No no no where is it?!" Riku screamed angrily. "Oh it's just you. What are you doing Riku?" You ask watching him tear apart the kitchen. "Trying to find my phone! It was ringing earlier but I can't find it! What if it was Key. I'm screwed." Sehun handed him something and fell onto the couch. "Is that it?" He mumbled. "Yeah. Thanks I'm off to meet Key at the coffee shop now byebye." You wave him off and tiredly fall next to Sehun. "Babe I'm cold." You whisper. He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead. "Better?" You sigh in satisfaction and plant kisses up and down his side. "Sleep sweetie just sleep." Sehun mumbled pulling you closer. You try to move out of Sehun's grip without him noticing but it doesn't work. "Where are you going?" "Just to make breakfast." He turns over and nods.

"Please don't be to loud." You nod and pull out the eggs and bacon. "I'm just going to guess that he wants eggs and bacon." You say to yourself. "No eggs please." Sehun said getting up. "Can I make some coffee?" He asked pulling out a cup. "Yeah sure make enough for me and you." You say flipping the pancakes. The greese from the bacon popped making you jump back. You wince in pain and hold your arm. "What's wrong?" Sehun asked rubbing your arm. "Nothing I just got popped by a little greese." "Which arm?" He asked holding your hand. "The broken one but it's fine now. I should get back to cooking before it burns."  He kisses you and puts mits on you. "There now you won't get popped." His voice was tender as he kissed your forehead before going back to the coffee maker. "Hey babe..." He mumbled barely loud enough to hear. "Yeah?" You ask just as quietly. "Umm I think we should tell Riku what we did yesterday." He mumbled pouring a cup of coffee. "Are you sure?" You ask placing breakfast on the table. "Yeah I feel a little bit guilty since he trusts me so much even though I did what he said don't do." He sat down and put his head down on the table covering his face with his arms. "I couldn't sleep last night because I feel so guilty. We went through his stuff and did exactly what he said don't do. The worst part is that even though I know i shouldn't I want more. So much more that it hurts Yuki!"

You pick up his head and take his hand. "What hurts?" "Hunnie jr hurts! I can't relese and it hurts I feel like it might explode. I try not to think about what we did and go to sleep but even though I'm tired I can't go to sleep. I had to get up three times last night!" He cried streams and tried to hide his face. "Does it hurt now?" He shook his head and let it fall onto the table. "No the third time was the last time. What do I do?" You let go of his hands and start to eat. "Just tell me if it hurts. When Riku gets here with Key I'll talk to him alone and tell him what we did." As soon as you say that Riku walks in snuggling up to Key. Key's arm is wrapped around Riku but soon lets go. "Riku can I talk to you for a second?" You grab his wrist and drag him to his room. Sehun excuses himself and follows us. "What's wrong?" Riku asks whiping your tears away. "Before I tell you I just want to say that it was-"My fault. Yesterday after we got home from the hospital you weren't home and I was a little excited and we umm well we were kissing and then my mind became corrupted and I got one of those "things" and Yuki helped me get rid of it but then I wanted more and we umm...."

"Oh for god sakes we had ! Ok Riku there that is what we're trying to say! You told us not to and we tried not to but yesterday we were super attracted to each other and we couldn't handle it anymore. I'm sorry Riku. He did use a though so I won't get pregnant." Riku was in utter shock. "Alright so let me get this straight. You two had yesterday while I wasn't home. Sehun what exactly did you do to my sister?" He asked looking through a drawer. "She gave me a bj a-and then s-she umm sugested that we do that one that everyone does and that's it." "Is that why she was limping yesterday?" He nodded nervously. Riku turned around and threw something at Sehun. As a reflex he ducked. "What did you throw?" You ask looking behind Sehun. "A knife. It was a small one so even if it hit him he wouldn't have been very hurt. Anyway Sehun you're hard." He looked down red faced and groaned. "Damnet." He cried falling to the ground. "Yuki get out." Riku ordered. "What? No don't hurt him hurt me I was the one who wanted more after the !" He glared at you and huffed. "I'm not going to hurt him I just want to talk to him."

Defeated you walk out of the room and pressed your ear against the door. "You really love my sister right?" Riku asked. Sehun moaned softly. "Yes I love her so much. Yesterday I got carried away please don't be mad at her. R-Riku what are you doing?" There was a few noises and little moans coming from Sehun. Suddenly Sehun moaned loudly and started breathing heavily. "Did Riku just give Sehun a ?" You ask yourself. Suddenly the door opens and Sehun's eyes are wide. He came out and kissed you roughly. "Yuki I love only you." He mumbled into the kiss. "I know you do honey. What did you and Riku do? I notice you aren't hard anymore." He rubbed the back of his neck and walked you to your room. Riku watches you follow him down the hall and quickly goes back with Key. "Hey babe what's wrong?" You ask once you get to the room. "Riku.....gave me a ." He cried onto one of your pillows. "I didn't like it but I couldn't do anything to stop him. He just asked me if I loved you and then started and I wanted to move away and tell him to stop but it felt good and he was really good at it so it didn't take me a long time to release." Furious you punch the wall with your good arm. You make a hole in the wall and tie your hair back in a messy bun quickly.

"Yuki calm down." Sehun said softly. "No! I won't calm down!" You scream pulling out a punching bag. "My brother just gave my boyfriend a that is ing disgusting! It just makes me so got damn mad I can't stand it! I need to punch something!" Angrily you punch the bag until your arm gets tired and you kick it across the room. Sehun watched it fly across the room nervously. "I would never be able to do that to a real person I don't have the gut to do it. You don't have to be scared if that's why you're so wide eyed." You mumble sitting next to him. He looks over at you and smiles kissing you tenderly. "Be mad but don't break things to let out your anger." "I didn't break anything." You  say kissing him again. He points to the hole in the wall laughing. "Except for that but I always do that everyone is used to me breaking holes into walls when I'm mad.

I'll fix it up later." He kisses you again smiling into the kiss laying you down slowly. You wrap your arm around his neck and your legs around his waist. He sits up again holding you closer. "Yuki' He mumbled. You hum in response. "You're beautiful. When your hair is in a bun and all your wearing is sweats and a tank top you're beautiful. Everything you put on is beautiful." He whispers brushing your hair out of your face. Your face flushes red and all you can do is smile and lay on his shoulder. "You're so sweet! Why do you even like me Hunnie? We met on accident and it was like love at first sight but why?" "I like you because you're funny, sweet, smart, don't take , pretty, beautiful, cute, strong I just like everything about you! You're just amazing and I still can't believe you're mine." Lost for words you kiss his cheek and get up holding your hand out for his. "Come on we promised that we'd help him with Key no matter how mad I am at him." Sehun cleared his throat and and pulls you back so that he's hugging you from behind. "When we're down there don't say anything about it ok?

Saying something like that around Key will terminate any chance of him getting him. Like before we started dating if I heard you kissed someone I'd think you liked them and give up." You nodd. "Yeah I understand." You two walk down stairs to see Riku and Key drinking their coffee laughing together. Key noticed you finally came down and stood up smiling. "Aniyo I'm Key one of Riku's friends. You must be Yuki it's nice to meet you." He held his hand out waiting for you to shake it. Slowly you shake it and smile. "It's nice to meet you too. This is my boyfriend Sehun." Sehun waved and sat down on the chair across from them. You sit on his lap and look at Riku. His eyes sharpen and he grips on his cup tighter. "So tell us about yourself Key." You say looking away from him smirking as he walked out of the room. "Well I was born here and I'm 19 just like Riku. We met through one of my friends that happened to know Riku and we were friends almost instantly. I'm also gay." He mumbled the last part quickly. "What?" You ask leaning closer. "I'm....gay...." Key said slowly trying to look anywhere but you. You grab his chin and turn his face towards yours. Under you Sehun's body tenses. Not being able to use your other arm you wrap your legs around his. "Why are you so shy about that? None of us are homophobes. My brother is gay too." "He is?" He asked his face lighting up.

"Yeah why? Do you like him?" His face turned red and he looked away playing with his bracelets. "I'm just asking cause I know he likes you but if you don't like him back I just tell him to forget it and move on." You say standing up and walking towards Riku's room. Just before you reach the stairs you feel someone pull you back. "Ok I like him I admit it. Does he really like me?" He asked excitedly. "Yeah he does! Last night we were talking and he was so excited that you wanted to be just with him this morning that he couldn't stop smiling no matter what. Everytime he talks about you he blushes and never has anything bad to say about you. You should ask him out!" You say biting on the bottem of a pen and leaning back so you could kiss Sehun's jaw bone. Key smiled at us and hugged a pillow. "You two are so cute together! The amount of love you two have for each other is just writen everywhere you go. I wish I could be like that with Riku." He pouted glancing at Riku's bedroom door. "Why can't you?" Sehun asked hugging you. "Because we aren't dating! I would love to ask him out but I don't know how to. I'm not romantic in front of the person I like I'm just clumsy and nervous."

"Riku!" You yell for him. He opens his door and walks down the stairs taking his own sweet time. "What? He asked looking at you annoyed." You look at Key and then at Riku. "R-Riku will you....do something for me?" Key asked standing up to face Riku. "Sure." "Could you date me? Like can we be a couple? I don't care about what people think about gays I just want to be with you." You smile and squeal into a pillow. "Damn that was a good one even I was flattered and he's not even talking to me!" Key laughed not turning away from Riku. "You have Sehun you can't have two guys at once." He said. "You don't like me anyway." You say pressing your face into Sehun's neck. "Anyway. Do you want to go out with me?" Riku nodded smiling wide not being able to speak. "Breath Riku!" You snap at him and he in all the air he can. "Yes yes yes!" He yells happily jumping to hug Key. "God that was really gay of me." He mumbled into Key's shoulder. "It was cute." Key turned around still holding Riku and said. "Thank you for helping us get together." You salute them with two fingers. "It was my plan all along. Now go on you two looking like newly weds or something. Hunnie I want to go out on a date." He hands you a sandwich and watches Key and Riku leave. "Well they seem happy. Anyway though where do you want to go?" You shrug letting your face fall into your hands. "All hell is going to break lose once everyone goes home today. I teased Riku too much and now he's going to freaking kill me with his nagging.

Hunnie I'm hungry let's go out to eat. Key looks like he wants some alone time with Riku anyway. Let me go tell him we're leaving and we can just find something out afterwards." You get up and stretch showing a bit of your belly. Sehun poked and smiled. You laugh and hit his arm playfully. "Don't poke my belly jelly." His eyes got wide and he fell over laughing. "What belly jelly?! You're skinny as a stick babe you don't have any belly jelly." You roll your eyes smiling and walk up to Riku's room. Not hearing any noises you open the door slowly. Riku and Key were sitting on Riku's bed kissing with Riku's legs wrapped around Key's waist like a burrito. "Me and Sehun are going out we'll be back later. Have fun face Riku! Byebyee Key." Riku stuck his middle finger up still kissing Key. Key laughed a bit still not pulling away. "No thanks that's one of the reasons I have Sehun." This time he pulled away laughing loud.

"Yah! I will cut his off so you can't do with him! Is that what you want?! You know I will do it too! Don't test me!" Riku screamed jumping towards you. Key pulled him back and hugged his waist. Riku tried to pull away until Key started to nip on his ear. He shooed me away staring at Riku hungrily. "I got him." He said huskily. Grossed out you close the door and pull Sehun out the front door. "So I'm guessing he said ok?" He asked walking towards the car. "Not exactly but he knows we left.....Key knows we left so we'll be fine. We're not going to drive today we're going to walk." Sehun looks over at you with an open mouth but closes it back. "There is something about your eyes that just shut me up right now. Did I miss something cause you look a little mad." You sigh and run your fingers through your hair. "It's just that Riku tells me that I can't do anything but when I went up there he was sitting there making out with Key with his legs wrapped around Key's waist so tight they could've got stuck like that! And what's worse is that they're probably in there ing in there right now!" 

You open the front door and stick your head inside for a little while. For a while you think you were wrong but then there's a sudden moan and scream much like the one you made yesterday. "Yep see. You little dirty hoe!" You scream into the house. "Yuki get your into the house right now!" Ruki yelled from his window upstairs. "What if I don't want to?" You ask looking up at him. "Say goodbye to Sehun's ." He said shrugging. "It's not like I care which one you choose." You huff and open the door dragging Sehun along until you're in Riku's room. "What do you ing want?!" You scream at him. "I want to know why you're acting like this! Usually we get along perfectly fine we're like the best brother and sisters ever but suddenly you're acting like a...." He stopped and twirled the knife. "Like what?" You sneered. "Like a ! You're acting like a brat and I just want to know why. I miss my sister." Riku said sadly. You sit next to him and sigh. "I'm just annoyed and getting carried away. I'm upset and just stressed. Do you know how annoying it is to have one arm? You can't do anything! You can't hug anyone or anything it's friggin annoying! Plus I can't do anything with Sehun without you pulling out a ing knife." Key slowly slipped the knife from his hands and stuck it in his pocket. "If you think that's going to stop him from getting from it he's got more than one. He'll grab it from your pocket if he really wants it. Anyway I'm just stressed. I made a hole in the wall this morning and kicked my punching bag across the room because my arm got tired." 

Sehun sat me down on his lap and wiped the tears you didn't even notice away. "She's mad because you tell her no to and everything but then you do it. You even admited that when you were in high school like us you experimented with this guy and that's why we found the ring under your bed. If you did it why can't she?" He said speaking for you. Riku fell forward into the blankets and screamed. "I don't know! My parents told me to watch her and that's what I'm doing. Usually I'm not this protective but I guess since she's so stuck to you it makes me nervous. You two already had when I told you not to so I guess it doesn't matter anymore anyway. Just make sure to use a because if she gets pregnant I will cut you!" I got up and walked over to Riku. "Sorry for being to rude to you. Gomennasai Onee-san." He hugs you and smiles. "I only forgive you so quickly because of your damn eyes there is something about them that makes me feel guilty if i stay mad at you for too long." Sehun nodded. "I know how you feel." He mumbled. You turn to Key and stare at him. He stares back until his eyes finally dry out. "Why are you staring at him?" Riku asked sounding weirded out. "Well you two are dating and me and Sehun are dating now.......so we're all taken.......and.......wow this is weird. Riku what are you going to do if you fall in love with Key?" "I'm already in love." You shake your head no and look down.

"Deeper in love. Once you fall deep enough you marry the person right? Well what if you fall deep enough to want to live with him but not marry him yet?" He shrugged and laid down on Key's lap. "I'd live with him then." You smile and clap your hands. "Yay! Ok so Sehun is moving in." He sat up wide eyed twirling the knife around faster now. "What?!" "Well you just said if you fall deep enough in love it's ok. We're deep enoug in love." He held his hands up as if in surrender. "No ma'am you can't do that. You guys already had once and now that you've gotten a bit of it it's only a matter of time before you guys will be ing like little rabbits in there nu-uh I'm not about to have nieces and nephews just yet." Key flipped the hair out of his eyes and sighed. "Why don't I move in? You have a job and I don't so that way when the kids get home from school they can't do anything unless I say ok." Sehun jumped up suddenly. "Wait what? I'm living here from now on?" "Maybe. If you want to. If you don't want to then we can just drop it." A smile spread across his face reaching his eyes turning them to cresents. "Seeing you everyday would be awesome how could I say no? I live alone so I don't have to worry about anyone saying I can't." Riku looked up at Key. "Are you serious? You would give up your nice quiet life to come live here where it will probably be even more chaotic?" Key kissed his forehead and smiled. "I want to help. Don't worry and just say yes." "Fine you can move it but if something happens you know the rest."