T r u t h

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

 

Your pov.

“Dongsaeng, help me put on makeup for the performance!~” G-Dragon happily tuned pulling me to a seat. I laughed. “I-I don’t know how to put on makeup. I don’t even wear makeup!” He puffed up his cheeks in disappointment and pinched my cheeks. “Waeee, you’re so cute!~ Your cheeks!” His face lit up and he puckered his lips. “I can see why you’re such a girl toy~” My left eyebrow went up and I gave a puzzled look. “A-A girl toy?” I asked curiously. How was I a ‘girl toy’? “I see how all the boys play with you. They’re just using you __-ahhh, especially that one, Seungho. You didn’t know?” he said, an innocent look on his face. I looked in disbelief and shook my head. “Ah-Ahniyo! None of them are using me Kwon Ji-Yong-ssi! They’re like family to me~” I gave a smile showing a train track of teeth. G-Dragon put on a straight face. “Did Seungho ever confess to you? I see how he is with you.” I began to turn red. “W-Waee--” “how come he confessed and nothing happen after that? You guys aren’t even going out. He never asked you huh?” “I-I don’t like relationships. I like to keep it mutual. We hold hands, that is enough.” he scoffed petting my head. “__-ahhh, you’re so silly. Don’t you think it’s, you know, a different reason?” I looked up and began to think hard. He did always mention a girl he used to like. Was he really just using me all this time? “Ah, ___-ah , I need to go~~ , it’s my turn to perform, maybe we can hang out again later? Annyeong!~” he kissed my cheek and skipped out of the room. I walked out as well looking for Mblaq with befuddlement written all over my face.

--

“__! There you are, I was looking for you everywhere before the performance. Did you see us?” Seungho inquired. I nodded with a bijou like smile. It faded slowly as I had begun to think of what GD had said earlier when I was with him. He took my hand, and I let go and looked down at the floor holding my right arm with my left hand. “What’s wrong?” “Ahni, nothing. I’m just gonna go … there now!” I pointed at a random direction and walked off briskly. As I walked, I bumped into Thunder. “__, where are you going?” He looked intently into my eyes with inquisitiveness, his eyes wide from his innocence of the situation. They’re only using you __-ah!~~~ Each one of them, especially that one, Seungho. You should be a little more careful. Ji-yong’s words repeated in my mind over and over again. “__-ah?” Thunder waved his hand in front of me trying to catch my attention. I turned around to see Seungho coming towards me. I took a small breath and continued walking ignoring Thunder. I unsteadily took more steps as Thunder and Seungho began to follow me. “Yah! Where are you going? Are you okay?” I turned my head and gave a smile of assurance not paying attention to my surroundings, landing into Joon’s arms. “Hey, be careful where you walk, you almost killed me!” he said teasingly still holding on to me. He peered closer at my face, I beginning to back my face away from his a bit more nervously than expected. “Yahh, are you okay? You seem a bit nervous.” Why did I feel like this was all fake? Everybody’s actions, their concern. Mir popped out of nowhere and side hugged me smooshing his cheek against mine. “What is the matter __-ahh?~” I gingerly stepped away only to bump into G.O. from the back. He grabbed onto the my shoulders and massaged them. “You seem a bit tense.” he said. I laughed nervously. Seungho grabbed my hand again. “We have to go __-ah, why are you going this direction? The car is that way. You’re acting so weird.” I shook my head slowly with a fazed frown. “W-Why are you guys so nice to me? What are all of you hiding from me? Now, I’m starting to believe what Ji-Yong-oppa said to me...” I trailed off. Seungho looked at me with such disbelief, his eyes stabbing right through me with disgust. “Oppa? Did you just call him oppa?! Now, you just call anyone you see oppa?! Why would you just trust that jerk, and then all of a sudden you call him oppa? You barely know him! Do you think our kindness was all fake? Aish, what has gotten into you? Lets go!” he snapped, making me flinch. “__-ah... lets go...” Thunder urged softly. “No. I’m staying put until you tell me. I know Joonie was lying in the car. And maybe I do believe Ji-Yong! Maybe I’m beginning to second guess all of this, because you constantly talk about this girl. This wonderful girl, and I’m just some ‘better’ version of her. Why don’t you just give her this necklace for crying out loud if you talk about her this much.” I took off the necklace Seungho had given me and thrown it at him, my heart beginning to ache. Everyone’s face turned grim, Seungho’s only seemed angry. “Do you really want to know?” he started to raise his voice. “Do you really want to know why we don’t want to say anything?!” I could see his eyes beginning to water but he continued to yell. “When we were all younger, you lived with us. And on the last days you were with us...” he looked down and didn’t say anything. “What? WHAT?” I shouted at him, vexation beginning to take over me. Seungho his lips, his eyebrows knitting together, his eyes filled with unsettledness, and he took a shaky breath. “You tried to commit suicide.”

I said one word and ran out of the building before anyone could catch up to me.
“Liar.”  
 
:o I'm so bad at what I think I'm doing which is a cliff hanger LOOOLL. I don't know guys, the story seems to be coming to an end ; o ; Since this was my first story, I'd like to keep it short ^o^ But I think after this I will start another based on every event that had happened to her that eventually lead to her losing her memory ; u ; that is, if you guys want it haha ;) It's 2:30am. I lav all of you subscribers ;-; I stayed up to update for you guys LOL . Comment, and Subscribe!~ I'll update soon if I can ;o thank you!~~