B y e

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

 

Seungho’s pov.

I felt a whole jolt go through my body. Lightning erupted again from the sky, making a great big flash. I tapped anxiously, my knee thumping in an uneven pattern. “We’re here.” Mir stopped the car. I burst out of the car door and ran to the pier deck, my clothes starting to get soaking wet. “__!” I yelled as loud as I can. I stepped onto something and lifted my right foot to see what the contents was. Her phone. I looked around furiously. “___!!” I yelled again. I looked over seeing the dark ocean waves. I stood there allowing the rain to continue to hit against my skin. I was almost thankful that it was raining. I had begun to cry. “Seungho-ah! Look over there, her jacket’s in the water!” Mir screamed from the car pointing at the sea.  I strained my eyes, wiping my face from the mixture of rain and tears to try to get a better look. “Oh my g....” I couldn’t even finish myself when I saw a small figure in the water. I immediately dived head first into the cold icy water.

Your pov.
It had been longer than a minute, and I couldn’t hold my breath any longer. The unhinged waves had taken me too deep down for me to swim. Its strength was no match for mine. I allowed myself to try to take a deep breath, only to inhale a huge amount of salt water into my lungs. I gave up trying. My eyes started to close, and I sunk deeper into the darkness. Before I out, I saw a hand reaching out towards me. I’m really going crazy... I tried to reach out, but my body gave in and I closed my eyes. I mouthed the last words I would ever try to speak. B y e.
 
Aharharharhar, sorry this was a short chapter guys ;A  ; But I hoped you liked it!~~~ 
Comment, and subscribe!~ I always love your guys' comments :3