S t ø r y .

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

 

Your pov.
 
I woke up with a small yawn. I stretched my arms and sat up, looking tiredly to the left of what I thought was an empty bed. Thunder was sleeping quietly, a small cute frown set upon him as he took small intervals breathing. The blankets covered half of his face, and I smiled at how cute he looked. I got up lazily and shuffled to the kitchen to get a glass of water. My thoughts were on the day I was going to leave. Tomorrow. I thought this was the best, all I just needed were the answers before taking an unexpected leave. I put my hand in my pants pocket searching for my phone. Where did it go? With a sigh of relief, I found it sitting on the sofa. I took it and looked through to check if anyone messed with it. “Good, I don’t think so...” I whispered to myself. “You don’t think what?” I jumped in surprise and found Seungho behind me. “Uh.. nothing, I was just talking to myself.” I laughed nervously. He sat on the sofa and patted the empty spot next to him, telling me to sit. “Didn’t you want to hear about, you know.. your past?” he asked. I sat down next to him and nodded intently. “But once I tell you what I’ve told you, you have to answer my own question.” Before I could object Seungho began speaking again.

///


To keep the story short,

It was one day, you had brought up the fact that you were contemplating on whether to move back to with your parents or to stay with us. You kept saying you were probably going to leave, because you didn’t like the fact that you were useless to us. We kept saying you weren’t.  And you rambled other reasons, like your parents needing a proper daughter to have accompany with in their home. Apparently Jiyong got into your head again. I don’t know why you always had some sort of sense of belief and loyalty towards him. One day he had told you he was your brother, and you always believed all his nonsense. But yeah, after that day you told us you were thinking of leaving, everything went haywire.

We didn’t even take into consideration that you were thinking of moving, we just assumed you were going to. And that’s when our true feelings came out. Thunder was growing rather jealous of your relationship with Jiyong. He couldn’t handle how much Jiyong treated you, and you still gave him love.

“But Jiyong isn’t mean.” I argued. “I told you you were loyal to him.” I shrugged.

Surprisingly, Thunder got into a fight with him. And you got mad for the first time. The last few days you didn’t talk to Thunder were like years to him.

G.O. decided to take you out on a date one of those days. But, you only thought of it as hanging out. He always invited you to wherever he went. Mir didn’t accept this. He always asked who your favorite was and you’d reply with his name. He didn’t understand why you were hanging out with G.O. so excessively. Those two got into a fight. The only reason why they stopped talking to you was because it felt a bit awkward. They always wanted you to pick between the two, but you never liked picking. You said it was unfair.

Joon just let it out to you. He liked you, he really did. He thought it’d be better that you would know before you left. Well, if you left. And he told you. But you didn’t know what to do. You were under so much stress. You just left him out of the blue without an answer. And you came to me for comfort and help.

Seungho swallowed hard. “Well? Continue!” I urged. “Aish! Do I have to?” I gave him a nod. “Duh.” He rolled his eyes and looked down at the ground.

You were under great pressure, and had begun doing things to yourself I never knew you would do. You stopped eating, other little things like that. And then you finally made your decision. You told us you were staying. You wanted all of the guys to stop fighting, so you put on a smile and told them you promise you would stay. Everything went back to normal. You kept your smile, forever, never told us anymore if you had any problems, anything. A few weeks had passed. Mir planned to take you to N Seoul Tower to see the view. You agreed to go. Everyone else was was busy so only you two went. Mir told me when you both got to the first level, you had forgotten something and asked for him to go back to the car to get it. While he was going, he reached the car, and then...

“Then what. Yahhh, just tell me.” “I don’t want tooooo....” he complained. I gave him a glare.
Mir. He heard a lot of people screaming. Screaming for help.


And then one person screamed something that rang in his ears.

‘She jumped. The girl jumped. Dear god. She’s dead for good.’
 
:o here you guys gooo!~~ The important part of her past :3 I hope you guys like it <3 thank you ! comment and subscrib!~~