E n ∂

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

 

A few weeks later.

“The park! I want to go to the park with you!” Mir cried out pulling on my arm. Joon, Thunder and G.O. sighed while shaking their heads. “You’ll never grow up will you?” they all said. I laughed and nodded. “Okay, Okay, to the park later, I have to call my parents first though, they’re always so worrisome.” I pulled out my phone and punched in the number. Seungho swiped my phone, and rustled my hair. “Heyy!” I said trying to take the phone from him. He waved the phone in the air. “Before you do any of that, come with me first.” I gave a pout and tried to act sad. “Nooo opppaaaa.”  I stuck my tongue out. He looked up at the ceiling and made a thinking face, his finger tapping the lower of his cheek. “Well... then, I guess I’ll just have to do this!” he said, picking me up by my legs. I grew startled and squirmed. “Yahh!! All the blood is traveling down my brain. Agghhhhhh. Stop shaking me!” I hit his back. “Put me down!” I laughed and tried to taze him on the ribs. Seungho brought me into his room and set me down. I brushed off the dust on my shirt and straightened out the wrinkles. “What do you want? My mum is awaiting my call.” I made a silly face which caused him to disperse into laughter. He opened the drawer to his table, and pulled out a necklace. The same one that he had given me, but I had thrown it at him while we were in the mess of things. “Can you not throw this at me again? I meant for you to have it.” I laughed. “You’re really bad at jokes.” I stated. “But you laughed.” “Yeah yeah whatever.” He put the necklace and helped me clasp it around my neck. I thanked him with a hug, and called my parents to give them a quick note that I was fine living in Korea with a bunch of pabos. After a few minutes of I love yous, and I’m perfectly fine mum, don’t worry ‘s repeated, I closed my phone and fist pumped into the air.

“Okayy!! To the park! I call the swing set!”
 
---
 
; A ; omg the end. THE END JAJOEJO;EJFWOJ IM SO SORRY. IF THIS ENDING DID NOT SATISFY YOUR READING NEEDS TT^TT I really am not good at writing endings LOL .so cheesy ; - ;  but i still hope you guys like it D: Thank you guys for reading!~~ I really loved all your comments and all your subscribers are so amazing <3 <3 <3 YOU GUYS ARE SO DAEBAK.  HERE IS MY NEW STORY :D