A B r o k e n M e m o r y

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

 

Your pov.

The confession was casual. I jumped a little bit at what he said. “You’re lying.” “Am not.” “Are too.” Seungho laughed. “You’re such a kid, just say you like me.” “Mir told me I liked him , then it was Joonie, and you were last on the list.” “Yahh, don’t believe what that crazy boy says.” I let out a quick sigh. “I guess I like you too.” I said playfully, skipping out of the room with a big smile on my face. Did that really just happen... especially so casually? “Why’re you so happy?” G.O. asked smirking. “Nothing. haha, oppas lets all go out! I want to go see that N Seoul Tower in all the tourist books!” Joon gave an uninterested look. “No, I don’t think you’d like it.” Everyone else agreed with him. I gave a disappointed face and walked out the door. “Then I can go myself.” Before I opened the door, Seungho grabbed my hand. “I’ll go with you then.” he wrapped an arm around me and looked back murmuring something in Korean to the guys. Mir came out of his room with a game controller to see what everyone was up to. He immediately dropped his game controller when he saw Seungho being so close to me. “YAAAHH! NO! SHE’S A GIRL.” he yelled. Thunder gave him a sarcastic glare. “I told you that.” he said hitting Mir on the head. Mir pushed Seungho and made a face at him hugging me. “Ahaha, Mir do you want to go to N Tower with me and Seungho?” He retracted from the hug to look at me. “Why there? Lets go somewhere else.” he whined. “But I really would want to go, what’s so bad about that place?”

Mir’s pov.
Everything. Everything’s bad about that place. I just don’t want you to remember the bad things. I wish you’d just remember when you liked me best. What made you change your mind. If you’re still the same person wouldn’t you still like me even without a memory. Don’t you understand why none of us want you to go. Don’t you remember anything …
“Nothing, nothing. I want to go with you then!”

your pov.
I ran around and around the outside of the top of the tower happily looking at the view. The two boys behind me were breathless when they caught up to me. “S...Stop... before.. before.. this whole thing falls down because of you ___...” they said with a breath between every word. I slapped their heads as they bent down to catch their breath and went to the railing. The tourists gave me small glances as I kept oo-ing and ah-ing at the view. Why did this feel so familiar? So beautiful but yet so bittersweet? I ignored the feeling and leaned further out of the railing. “Yah! Stop doing that you’re gonna fall!” Fall. That word sounded oddly relatable for me. I didn’t know exactly. I leaned even more out and spread my arms like an eagle. “Look Seungho, Mir oppa! It’s like I’m flying! haha~” I made airplane noises and moved from side to side. I gave a small chortle and grinned. I continued to act like a kid just like Mir would and decided to look downwards at the buildings. Fear struck my eyes as I felt the sudden sensation of falling. I could feel the wind rushing through my whole body, me feeling helpless in the air. For a split second I felt the adrenaline, the pain and agony of collision. I fell back from the railing, landing on the ground and gave a scream, my blood running cold, and my whole face turning pale from terror.
 
I believe I have not updated for a day ; A  ; sorry guys, I was on a short trip LOL. but double update! :3 I hope you guys enjoy it ; u ; I lav all of you and your amazingness. Waaaee, all of a sudden I'm craving mochi ; - ;  
Anyways, comment, and subscribe!~~~ Annyeong ~~~ 
MangoMochi gonna tackle the refrigerator for something to eat :3