D r e a m

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

“yaahhhh. ___ where are you going?” Thunder whined in Korean. For a weird reason you understood everything. Thunder’s face looked younger, like you guys were kids again.”I don’t know.” you said a little bit harshly. He held onto your shoulders. “Don’t go, I’m sorry. Mianhae. I got a bit jealous. I won’t do it again.” he said holding onto me tightly. I shook my head. “Stop, why are you like this?” 

The scene dissolved into a small room. This was Mblaq’s old dorm, I just knew it. Seungho stood there and gazed at me on the bed. He sat next to me hugging me tightly. “I can’t believe you might go, after living with us for your whole life basically.” He gave a one breathed laugh. 

The whole scene changed. Mir and G.O were an inch from each other’s faces snarling at one another. “YAH. Why do you always take her away from me?! She said she liked me!” Mir yelled. G.O. took Mir’s shirt in one fist. “Shut up, I don’t need to hear any of this. Just because she said that doesn’t mean she’s your property dammit.” he growled. My body didn’t allow me to move, and a scream came out of my mouth. That was then I woke up. 

I looked up and breathed heavily. I was in MBlaq’s apartment.  Right. I stared at the blankets and wondered what all of that was. Why was I dreaming up such things. “Are you okay?” a voice asked. Thunder popped his head within his room with a glass of water. I nodded quickly, taking the water he proffered to me. “Please tell me why I’m sleeping in your room.” I asked sitting up. Thunder kneeled down and rested his head on top of his arms on the  bed. “Mir wanted you to sleep in his room but I told him that he held your hand too long so it wasn’t fair. You were sleeping on the car ride home so Joon carried you.” “Not Seungho.” I murmured to myself. “Hm?” I looked back at Thunder and shook my head. “Ahni, nothing.” I replied.
“Thunder..ssi?”
“You’re using honorifics wrong, it’s oppa.” Before I could say anymore, I heard Mir’s loud and quick footsteps as he yelled my name loudly. “_____-AHH I HEARDU YOU SCLEAAAMM!” he shouted jumping onto the bed. He hugged me tightly and stuck his tongue out at Thunder. Thunder had an annoyed expression on his face and tried to push Mir off the bed. “OFF.” he said sternly. I laughed joyfully and got out of bed to get ready and make the boys breakfast. At the corner of my eye, I noticed Seungho sitting on his piano. I only glanced for a second to see him looking at me straight in the eyes. But, he smiled. 

Thunder’s pov.
I hit Mir with a pillow. “Are you crazy?! She’s still a girl!” I yelled in Korean. Mir rolled his eyes. “But she’s ___.” he said. “But, she doesn’t remember anything about us!” I reminded him. He sighed. “She really doesn’t remember.” Mir started to pout. I sighed as well.”Those last days were the worst.”

 

 

--GUYS, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING -teardrop- It means a lot to me ; u  ; I am writing the next part right now, and it's a bit irrelavant to her past but joeawjoijwafaw i just had to since a friend asked for it. I lav all of you ; u ; Kamsahmida!~~  Kk MangoMochi out ahahha :3