F r i e n d ?

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

 

“YAAHH! ___! GET READDYYY, WE’RE GONNA TAKE YOU TO SEE US PERFORM!” Mir shouted from across the room. My eyes flitted open and I groggily got out of bed. It had been two days since the weird incident and I haven’t gotten any great sleep. I had even slept next to Mir for change (because he had insisted since we were basically ‘close siblings’ now), and that didn’t go well after Seungho had seen me wrapped in Mir’s blankets on his bed. “Waee, just grow up, I don’t see anyone else complaining.” Mir teased to Seungho trying to push me faster out the door. He looked back at the rest of the guys for support. “Just because we aren’t saying anything doesn’t mean we allow you to sleep with __.” they all said in sync with an annoyed expression on their face. I yawned and slowly walked next to Seungho grabbing his arm. “Sorry..” I murmured. He patted my head. “I didn’t know you’d get mad at me. It was just Mir.” “I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at Mir.” he chuckled and opened the car door for you, making sure to hit Mir on the head when he trailed in behind me. I gave a small chuckle as well. G.O. scooted next to me and gave me an unreadable look, and poked my cheek. “__, you look tired.” “That’s cause I am.” “How come?” I sighed. “I don’t know anymore. My early childhood is really irking me. I don’t remember anything. None of you will give me the answers you all seem to know.” “Well, we don’t know anything __. That’s why we aren’t giving you answers.” Joon blurted out. I shrugged. “I guess so.” I smiled bluntly and brushed off the situation.

Joon’s pov.
I saw Thunder’s mouth begin to move. “We don’t know anything __. That’s why we aren’t giving you answers.” I said. Thunder shut his mouth and looked at me with thankful eyes. I nodded in response. I let out a breath of relief. That was close. But I knew someone would break soon.

Your pov.

“The stage is bigger than I thought!” I said with my mouth wide open. Who would’ve thought I’d get to be on the actual stage where groups performed for Music Bank let alone meet Mblaq. Vacation was sure more exciting than I had expected. Someone had tapped my shoulder a minute later distracting my train of thought. I turned around, not knowing who it was, suddenly to be hugged. “W-waee?” I tried to detach myself from the person in order to see his face. “__-ah! Long time no see, I missue youu~ I even learned English more better, you see!” he spoke finally letting go. My heart almost dropped when I saw who it was. “W-what? SEUNGHO-AH, YOU NEVER TOLD ME I KNEW G-DRAGON.” I yelled to him from the middle of the stage. “That’s cause I didn’t want you to know.” I heard him say with a bit of concern. Why wouldn’t he want me to know I know him? GD pulled my arm into his dressing room before I could think anymore. Aish, this boy. Always cutting my train of thought. I gave a small smirk and followed along. “Lets hang out!~” he sung happily as I followed along.

Seungho pov.

A small pout formed on my lips. “Guys, no one told me Big Bang was gonna be here.” Everyone froze in their actions. “Are you serious? That jerk G-Dragon... he used to make fun of her and pick on her... worse than a sibling...” Thunder trailed off. I agreed along with the other guys. There was a reason why I never told you any of this... I thought clenching my fist. “Just keep her away from him.” G.O. suggested. I gave a brief nod. “__-ah!” I called back heading out to the stage. “__-ah! Where are you?” I looked around the stage, squinting my eyes to see if she was near the exit or sitting in the front row. “Seungho, we need to begin changing into our attire, look for her later. I’m sure she’s just exploring the place.” Joon said as my eyes started to search even harder for __. “Where did she go?” I whispered heading back to my dressing room.
 
YAYYY UPDATE!~~~ I can't believe I got this far in the story ; o ;  thank you subscribers!~~ comment and subscribe!