C o m f o r t

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

 

your pov.
Seungho and Mir ran to me with distraught appearances on their faces asking me what was the matter. I sensed myself beginning to cry and tried to hold it back. “Take me home. I’m scared.” I said immediately letting a teardrop escape from the right corner of my eye.

Seungho pov.
I ran towards ___ pushing the tourists that were in my way staring at her after she gave a scream. She clutched her hands over her ears in a huddled position with a blank but yet afraid expression on her face. “Get up, lets take you home. You’re alright.” I said softly to her. She didn’t get up as she didn’t even seem to hear me while she continued to look forward seemingly staring at nothing. I tried to pull her up but she only stayed put continuing to look forward with the same expression on her face. I looked at Mir worriedly, my eyebrows knit together. We nodded in agreement of what she had just screamed about. She only seen a fragment of it. I lifted her up, she moving a little to nestle up again in my arms hiding her face into my left shoulder. Mir drove the car home, as I sat in the back seat with __ on my lap. By the time we had gotten to the dorm, she had fallen asleep with an uneasy pattern of huffing and breathing.


--
Your pov.

I woke up with a small headache as I moaned softly from my excessive throbbing that was occurring. Joon came into the room hearing me sitting up, and placed a pillow behind my back to lean against on. He my hair gently and climbed onto the bed sitting next to me and handed me a small pill. “For your headache.” he said. I nodded and took the pill immediately sighing in relief after the pain instantly leveled out more. There was silence for a few minutes, and then I finally spoke. “I thought I died.” I looked up to meet with Joon’s eyes. He pulled me in for a hug as I had began to shake from fear. “W-where’s Seungho?” I asked in a muffled voice still in Joon’s arms. “The rest of the guys had gone out, and left me to you.” he said. “What did you see?” he asked. “Myself, falling from the first level of the tower. Joon-oppa, what is happening to me? Am I going crazy?”

Joon’s pov.

I chuckled. “Perhaps you are.” I said teasingly kissing the top of her head. She doesn’t have to remember. It’s alright, she doesn’t need to know. “Does this have something to do with the past you guys had questioned me about when I first met you guys at the airport?” she mumbled.  “I want to know...” she repeated to herself. I hushed her and her head again. “Don’t rush things, maybe you’ll find out soon.”

Your pov.

I huddled with Joon for the remaining hours of the day before I began to feel myself fall asleep all over again due to the pill I had taken. We conversated in small whispers about the things we liked, and got to know each other better. My eyes started to droop lazily, and I yawned into his shirt. “Joon?” “Hm?” “What are you guys hiding from me?” I said inaudibly, closing my eyes and falling into another deep sleep.   

Joon’s pov.

I let out a long breath from my nose and found her asleep again. “It’s better off you didn’t know.”
 
Waeee , it's so hard trying to update because after I make a new chapter, I have to update again and I feel like I'm going to not update fast enough OTL. I lav all of you guys!~~ Comment and subscribe!~~~ ; u ;  Please do not get mad at me if I don't update in a day or two ; - ; I might be out for a little bit AIJEF;AIJWEF;OIJAWOEFJ Mianhae ;A ; And this chapter was for you chocolat748, I hope that was enough Joon for you, omg im so sorry I at this LOL. ohhkaiii enjoy guyyysss~~ <3