S u r r e a l

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

Your pov. 


My heart pounded like crazy. Why did Mblaq say they knew me? Did Thunder just ask me to stay at their dorm. What is happening right now. My mind was mixed with all these questions I couldn’t answer myself and I was nervous from being around such a famous group of guys. Thunder took my bag and told me to follow him. I nodded and followed him my face a bit dazed from all this happening. “I think they have the wrong person” I thought to myself as I shuffled along with the guys. Thunder took my hand which startled me at first. He gave a cheeky beam and spoke to me in English to my relief. “Do you remember anything?” he asked. I shook my head looking down at the ground. “Remember what though?” I replied. “You don’t have to worry about it, just enjoy your stay with us!” I smiled brightly at him and he gasped and laughed happily. “Your smile…” he trailed off before Mir yelled Thunder’s name and took my hand from Thunder’s. “CHEONGDOONG. NO . FAIR.” he yelled to him in his Korean accented English. I looked back at Seungho who was walking a bit more sluggishly than everyone else. He didn’t seem to care anymore that I was here or rather he seemed disappointed. I huffed a little. I was disappointed as well. I didn’t seem to capture his attention as much as Mir after a while. G.O. and Joon stalked behind me looking at me as I stared intently at Seungho while Mir held my hand tightly. They gave a soft smile and ruffled my hair while both saying something in Korean. Seungho seemed like he was deep in his thoughts and then on no notice looked up at me. I immediately looked back forward and blushed in embarrassment. Mir continued to hold my hand like a little boy. For some reason none of this was awkward. It all felt familiar.