T h e m e P a r k

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

your pov.

I placed the last plate of pancakes in the center of the table. Mir clapped his hands together. “Thank you so much!” he yelled before digging into all the plates of food on the table. I nodded in response and slightly looked at Seungho. He seemed to be enjoying the food, but he was a hard man to read. He stopped eating and I tilted my head in confusion. “Is there something wrong with my food?” He waved his hand slightly. “Ah-ahni. I just thought… maybe we could hang out after breakfast or something.” I almost dropped a plate as I cleaned the dishes. “Uh, y-yeah! Okay.” I stuttered almost dropping another plate and a cup. 

After breakfast, I collected all the dishes, and wiped the table clean. A moment after I put the dishes into the sink, and started to scrub each one after another, Seungho grabbed my arm. “Stop doing the dishes, you’re on vacation.” he pulled me out of the dorm and lead me to his car. I sat in the front seat next to him, feeling slightly nervous, sitting straight up and legs closely tight together with my arms on top of my thighs as if I was eating dinner with a king and queen. He reached into the back seat and took out one of his hats and plopped it onto my head. I hung loosely slightly covering my eyes. “W-wahh?” I placed my hands on my head where the hat rested. “First souvenir in Korea.” he replied back, starting the car. He turned his head to me and scanned me looking up and down. I tensed up even more sitting up straight again like a girl full of etiquette. He punched me playfully. “Why so… nervous? I’m not gonna hurt you.” he said beginning to drive. I nodded slightly and lost my mannerly posture a bit. There was something I noticed through that sentence though. His English. “You English is really good Seungho…oppa.” I said quietly. “I’ve.. erm, been studying English. Well all the guys have been studying English in order to talk to… this person we have not seen in a while.” 

Seungho pov.
“How long have you been studying?” she asked. I tried to focus on driving rather than looking at her face. “Umm.. for a while now…” I lied. I had always meant to learn English just for her, but I never thought that we would actually see each other again, so I always put the task off. But yesterday while she slept (I was guessing from jet lag), I decided to start learning with the other guys, and I got quite far. “Anyways… did you call me oppa?” I looked at ___ without turning my head. “I’m sorry! Thunder said that was the right way of honorifics!” she squeaked. “No, it’s fine. Oppa is fine, but yeah, anyways, we are going to a mall.” 
“The Mall?” 
“Yeah, I know it’ll be your favorite.”
I smirked a little, feeling a bit bubbly on the inside. Oppa. 


Your pov. 
My mouth dropped open in an ‘o’ shape when I looked at the castle like building and all the beautiful props and shops. “Yahh! This is…is a theme park, not a mall!” I complained. “Well there’s a mall inside of it, does that count?” He stuck his tongue out and chuckled. “Too expensive, lets go somewhere else, you are not paying for that and I can’t afford it.” I said starting to walk away. Seungho grabbed my hand and dragged me to the entrance. “It isn’t right to spend your money on a stranger! Nevertheless even take her in and live in your dorm.” I cried out loud trying to get free. Seungho laughed and decided to pick me up onto his shoulder like a sack of rice. I hit his back and tried to thrash around. Eventually I gave up and surrendered as he payed for the tickets. “This isn’t fair, I should be paying. Why couldn’t we have gone somewhere less expensive.” He put me down after paying. Well, he payed already, there’s not much I can do but enjoy the theme park. I shrugged and ran off like a little girl at an ice cream shop. Seungho was caught off guard and turned his head both ways not knowing where I was until he caught sight of me and began running after me. “Y-Yah! Wait up! I don’t want to run!” he called out. I only ran faster, and spotted a shop that looked cute. I looked back and stuck my tongue out as I walked into the store, closing the door. A few seconds later, he walked in as well breathing heavily crouching down a little trying to catch his breath. “Whoa…” I walked slowly around the store admiring all the cute trinkets and petting the stuffed animals on each shelf ignoring Seungho. I swear my eyes were sparkling that moment. I picked up a cute seal plush the was a little bit bigger than my head and squeezed it tightly. It was perfect. I turned the round fat thing around to see the price tag and immediately threw it back on the shelf and yelped a little in surprise. Seungho walked over and picked up the plush and looked at the price. “It’s only about 40 in American dollars. Why don’t you buy it?” he asked squishing it in front of your face. “That’s expensive I can’t buy that!” I whispered loudly. “Put it away!” I flapped my right arm urging him to do so. “Easy, I’ll buy it for you then.” I shook my head, his hat he had given me almost falling off. “Noo!” I whispered again. He took the plush and brang it to the cash register. I slapped it out of his hands and tried to put it back on the shelf. “Yah, when were you so feisty!” he exclaimed taking it back and slapping a bill on the table. I tried to swipe the money away, but the cashier took it too fast. The cashier gave the change to Seungho and smiled. “Such a cute couple.” he said continuing to smile. I began to blush. “Ah-Ahni!” was all I could say. Throughout the whole day I tried my best to contain all the feelings I had of what the cashier had said, and refused to buy anything. But Seungho seemed to know what I like and bought it regardless of what I said.

---

Ohkai, sorry this Chapter wasn't so interesting ; ~ ; But please comment on the story, feedback, predictions, love, w/e you prefer is highly aprreciated!~~ Thank you :) I never thought people would actually read my story ; o ;  

MangoMochi done with the fourth chapter!~ I cannot believe it haha ; u ; I had always second guessed myself if I should post a story ; ~ ;