C a s u a l C o n f e s s i o n

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

 

Seungho’s pov
A few days have passed, and __ hasn’t asked about the things we said about us knowing her in the past. She must’ve forgotten. Good. I think it’d be better off she didn’t know. I stood in front of my desk drawer and stared at it for a while. I took a pen from the stationary holder on the corner of the wooden desk and uncapped it. As I twisted the pen up, it was easily shown it wasn’t a pen, but rather a key. I used the key to unlock the drawer that had been sealed up for quite the time. Within it lay a necklace with a silver piano note as the pendant. I picked it up and looked at it shine in the light. It still sparkled.

Your pov.
“More tea?” G.O asked. I sipped the cup of tea. “No it’s okay, thank you!~” I said with a heartwarming smile. G.O clutched onto his heart. “Ah ___, stop smiling, I’m gonna get a heart attack.” I giggled and continued to drink the tea. Thunder sat next to me and patted my head as he yawned. I sighed happily. “You guys make me want to live in Seoul. I feel like I’ve lived here all my life.” Thunder began to laugh nervously, and I just began to laugh even more. “You’re so weird.” I puckered my lips and puffed my cheeks like a blowfish. He took my cheeks with his hand and puckered his lips as well, making cooing noises. “Aww, you’re soo cuutee ___-ah, I really want to kiss you right now.” he blurted out. “Ah-ahni, I didn’t mean to say that...” he said with embarrassment, beginning to blush. I just continued to laugh at how cute Thunder was and sipped my tea. “____! Come over here for a second!” Seungho shouted from his room. I nodded and got out of my seat. As I began to walk towards the room, I stopped in my tracks and walked back to give Thunder a kiss on the cheek. “There you go!” I said with a smile before running back into Seungho’s room.

“What do you need oppa?” I asked. He took my hand and opened my palm. I stood there confused as he took something out from behind him. I gasped at the beautiful necklace. “For you.” he replied back rustling my hair. All I could do was keep my smile. “Why would you give me something so expensive opppaaa.” I began to complain as he began to put the necklace around my neck. “Yah, this was for someone else, but I decided to give it to you.” I frowned a bit. “So, I’m a rebound?” “No. Consider yourself a more... better, updated version of her.” “I don’t take that as a compliment Seungho.” I said teasingly sticking my tongue out. “Why did you give this to me. That other girl deserves it. You like her don’t you.” I said with a straight face. “No, not really. I don’t like her anymore. That was too long ago  __.” I bent my head too try to look at Seungho behind me. He planted a kiss on my forehead. “I like you.”