U n e x p e c t e d N ø t i c e

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

 

Seungho’s pov.
 
It was difficult to see in the water, the violent waves and rain making everything worse. The salt burned my eyes, as I desperately searched for __. My breath couldn't hold on much longer. I found a small petite hand reach out towards me, and eyes immediately widened from the find, and I nearly lost myself holding my breath. I pulled the hand closer to me and swam back up to the surface. I gasped for air, as I finally brought __ to the shore, myself jaded, and ready to collapse. 
 
~~

I set her on the carpet floor. “__! Wake up!” I shouted at her. Her eyes didn’t open. I softly shook her shoulders. “__! __-ah!” I shouted again. “WAKE UP!” I yelled, pounding the floor, tears coming out of my eyes. She still didn’t move. We were all silent for a few seconds, repeating prayers inside of our heads. “Mouth to mouth. We have to do that. Her heart is still beating.” Joon lowered his ears near her heart trying to listen to it. G.O. volunteered. “No. Don’t touch her.” I growled softly. I touched her cheek, and slowly leaned towards her face. Closer. Closer. ___...please wake up... Our lips touched and I gave her a breath of life. Her eyes flitted open. She coughed up water, and slapped me. I held my face and looked at her. She caught her breath and cried silently in Mir’s arms. “Y-yah, s-she just slapped me.” I said in disbelief still holding my face. All the guys laughed silently. I threw a pillow at Joon. “It’s not funny!” Mir hugged __’s head, and smiled. “You’re okay... you’re okay...” he said inaudibly. I gave a smile as well. “We were never lying about our feelings __. Never...”


Your pov.

I slowly opened my eyes, a blurry face pressed against mine. Lips... I blinked and realized Seungho had his lips to mine. Out of shock, I slapped him and hugged the closest person to me, Mir. I realized what had just happened, and tears automatically started streaming down my face. Mir hugged my face and comforted me. I hugged him back as well, and continued to cry. Ugh, all these tears. I feel pathetic. “Mianhae... I didn’t mean to hurt you oppa... ” I mumbled in Mir’s shirt. “Sorry for everything...I didn’t mean to cause trouble. I just...” “It’s okay, we can talk about this later, just get changed, and get some rest.” Joon said petting my hair. I nodded. “Okay..”

G.O’s pov.

As everyone paid attention to ___, I put the battery to her phone back in the back of it. Seungho had stepped on it, but it still could work fine. I the phone and flipped it in the air waiting for it to load. I played around with her phone looking through her pictures, and clicking random buttons. My eyes widened when I accidentally clicked through her calendar. “W-wait, what, she wasn’t supposed to leave so soon.” I looked around at the guys and to __ who was sluggishly going Thunder’s room as everyone complained which room she should sleep in. When she finally reached his room and shut the door I caught their attention. “Yahh, guys. “ They all turned to me. “Why is she leaving in two days? “
 
Hai guys!~~ This chapter is a little bit longer to compensate for that other short one I wrote T.T I hope you like it ; u  ; 
Comment and Subscribe!~~ <3 Thank you!~~~