S † a y

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

 

Seungho’s Pov.

You don’t know how horrible I felt, we felt. Mir blamed it all on himself. It took months before everything was normal again. We hoped everyday, you’d come back. Every small thing reminded us of you. I thought. I stood up. “Okay, no questions. I told you what you wanted to know. I’m not telling you any more. Now you have to answer one question for me.”

Your Pov.
“W-Wait, but--” “Why are you leaving tomorrow?” he asked sternly. My eyes widened, and I felt myself tense up. “H-How did you know?” Seungho looked me in the eyes, and stared down at me making me feel pressured. “Yah! Answer the question!” I put on a straight face as well, and stood up, rolling my eyes. “Why are you yelling? I-I just thought it’d be easier if I left! I’ve caused enough trouble already, I can’t just keep living here.” Seungho took my face in his hands. “You. Never. Brought. Us. Trouble. We all love you. You’re like family to everyone. Maybe a little more to me... but you know what I mean.” I sighed. Mir came out of his room rubbing his eyes. “I just had a nightmare...” he said still rubbing his eyes. He looked at me with a jaded look. “___-ahhh... don’t leave us. You’re not leaving right? It was just a nightmare right? Tell me it was just a nightmare...please stay.. forever and ever...” he kept saying while hugging me. I really did want to stay. I wanted to stay with them forever.  “B-But what about my parents?” Mir lit up, and shook me happily. “T-that’s okay! I called them already!~~ A looonng time ago, a few days after you stayed with us when we met you! I sort of looked through your phone contacts...” I giggled, and punched him softly. “You’re really adorable Mir...” I smiled pinching his cheeks. He gave a toothy smile in return as well. “So? Will you stay? Plleeeasseeee.” he yearned. I thought about it for a second.
 

“Yes.”
 
Sorry guys D': This is a bad update! I am not good at ending my stories :'( I'm going to update it again with the last chapter soon ; A ; at least it's a double update right? haha >./ i didn't want to reveal everythng about her past, because that's saved for another story ;) ill be back to update soon ^o^ comment and subscribe and look out for my new story that will come out soon :)