W a t e r

I ' v e F o r g ø † t e n

 


Your pov
I hugged my knees, looking at the waves crash below me as I sat on the edge of a deck on the pier. I had decided to take a taxi over here, knowing hopefully none of the guys would follow after me. This was by far my most favorite spot out of Seoul. Nothing disturbed the peace, and there were no strangers passing by. Just me, and the vast ocean. The sun was beginning to set. I rested my chin on top of my knees, and tears began to drip down my eyes. “Why am I crying...why am I crying...” I kept asking myself. I felt a sudden pang of loneliness, shivers going down my whole body. “He was lying. Everyone was lying...” I glanced at my phone, using my sleeve to wipe off the remaining tears I had, and checked when I was departing back to home. Twenty missed calls. Thirteen texts. I ignored the notifications and continued to scroll through my calendar dates. Departing in two weeks. Not soon enough. I set the phone beside me and made a note to change the departure dates to two days instead of two weeks. I wouldn’t mind leaving in one day...now would be kinda nice too. My phone beeped again for another notification. Two new text messages. I rolled my eyes, and turned off my phone. I just needed peace and quiet. “Sleeping next to the ocean sounds just about good right now. I don’t wanna go back...” I told myself. “If i roll off this and fall into the water, who cares.” I dug my head into my knees again. “My whole life has been a lie anyways, dying would save everyone some grief.”

Seungho’s pov.

“Where is she... WHERE IS SHE?!” Mir yelled in distress. He hit the steering wheel as traffic began to clog up the streets. “Dammit... guys, she turned off her phone.” Joon said sighing. I looked out the window of the car. Why did I let you run away... I should’ve ran after you. You probably think even more we don’t care about you... My stomach began to twist from my guiltiness and regret. “Guys, it’s raining. I see--” “Lightning. She’s afraid of lightning and thunder.” I continued. I shook my head in dismay. Where the hell was she. G.O placed a hand on my shoulder for reassurance. “We’ll find her, don’t worry. It’s  just all that Ji-Yong’s fault... whatever he said to her. He always did this to her.” I thought for a moment. Perhaps though she didn’t know anything about her past self, she still had the instinct of it. “When ___ was always stressed out, she went to the ocean...” I began to piece the puzzle together. “Guys, I think she might be at the pier.” Thunder looked at me. “B-But that was her favorite place a long time ago, what makes you think that’s her favorite place now, after she’s lost basically all of her memory.” My eyes peered down the floor. “I-I don’t know. I just have a gut feeling she’s there. Mir make a U-turn.”

Your pov.

I tried to protect my head from the incoming drops of rain with my arms. “Waee... why is it raining noowww, I was about to sleep here!” I pouted. I really am crazy... who would sleep here? I thought to myself trying to cover my whole body with my jacket I took off. As I covered myself, all I could see was my blue jacket, a little source of light going through it, reflecting everything the color of blue. And then an abrupt flash. I took a peek out of my small coverage. My eyes widened. Another flash came from the sky, followed by a few booming sounds. I began to shake immensely and held onto my jacket tightly. “I-I’ve never had thunder from w-where I’m from. W-why am I so sca--” Boom! A louder more brighter flash summoned from the sky caused me to scream loudly as I tried to back away. But, I had forgotten where I was. There were no walls to back up into. I let out another scream as I plunged into the dark ocean, everything seemingly black. The waves crashed violently, as I tried to swim, but another thunder clap came and I immediately froze, allowing the water to engulf me. My whole life was a lie anyways, dying would save everyone some grief.
 
UPDATTEE!~~ Waee!~~ New subscribers!~~ Thank you!~ :3 I hope you guys have been enjoying my story <3 I lav you all!~Thank you all for the comments too ^o^ 
Comment, subscribe ;) you guys are absolutely amazing :3