Jonghyun and Lee's Co.

Masquerade

"Mind to tell me what's in your mind?

Jinki snaps out off his daydreaming. He looks up to find Changmin is standing in front of him.

"Oh hyung. You're here? Why?"

"Can't I visit my favorite cousin?"

Jinki let's out a small smile. He taps the empty space beside him, gesturing Changmin to sit beside him.

"How's grandpa?"

"You should give him a visit. He is dying to meet you, you know.."

"I don't know, hyung. I guess I still don't feel familiar with our situation. I still feel like a stranger."

"Yet you're able to open up to me."

Jinki huffs at Changmin's words. It's true that he still can't open up with his grandpa. There's this small part of his heart that can't forgive him who ignore his own son.

"Hyung, can we not talk about this now? This week is too tiring to be added by another burden."

"So grandpa is a burden?"

"Hyuuuung..."

"Arasso... How's school? Is it okay?"

Jinki exhales a long breath as he recalls all the things that happened in this week. Yesterday Yoseob invited Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Jonghyun home and expected them to explain everything. He was so furious when he heard that it was Dongwoon who had brought the beer. Thanks God Joon was not there at that moment. If he was, Jinki was sure Dongwoon's face wouldn't be able to be recognized after all the punches Joon give. Junhyung managed to calm Yoseob down by talking to Yoseob in his room. Which caused me stuck in a room with Mir, Dongwoon, and a certain someone I was dying to avoid, Jonghyun.

--------------------------------

Flashback:

"So... You're older than me? Than the rest of us here?"

I decided to not answer Jonghyun's question. I didn't know what was his problem to bother me these much.

"Yeah, hyung.. Jinki hyung is older than us.."

I was eyeing Mir, who sat beside Dongwoon at that moment. They looked, I didn't know, close? Dongwoon even put his head on Mir's shoulder!!!! Okay!!! What did I miss now?

"But you surely look younger than us.. Are you sure you're older than me?"

Now I was getting annoyed. What was this guy actually doing?

"Are you flirting at me?"

I mentally smacked myself for so straightforward and bluntly ask the question to Jonghyun. I could feel their eyes on me, surprised by my question. I looked down to my book, pretending (tried to, at least) to read and ignored the awkward condition.

"Yeah.. Glad to know that you acknowledge it."

I could hear Dongwoon's snicker. Mir was frozen in his spot, elbowing Dongwoon to shut up. He stole a glance on me. I inhaled a long breath. But this guy, I didn't know why, wouldn't stop the nonsense.

"So you're already know that I'm interested on you. Go out with me?"

"Jonghyun hyung!!!!!!"

I threw my book to the floor. I could hear Mir's shout but I couldn't control my rage anymore. I looked at Jonghyun.

"You think it's funny? Huh? You. How dare you, saying something like that? You don't even know me."

"Jinki hyung..."

I looked at Mir and he was immediately silent. He looked down. Dongwoon was frozen in his seat, didn't know what to do. I continued my words to Jonghyun. This time without looked at him.

"I hate it. When someone say to me that they are interested to me, but in the end, they will just betray me. How long will it take you to do that? I hope you don't disturb me anymore. It annoys me.

I walked out of the living room, walking as fast as I can to my room. I couldn't stop the tears to fall from my eyes. It was too similar. Jonghyun's words and Minho's words. It was too similar it was hurting him. Before I managed to enter my room, Yoseob stopped me.

"Jinki yaah.. What's wrong?"

I couldn't handle it anymore.

"He.. Minho.. They're the same, Seobbie. He will hurt me. The same as Minho does. Why does this happen to me?"

That day, I slept in Yoseob's arms.

End of Flashback.

---------------------------------

Jinki decides to not telling the rest story to Changmin, as he is afraid he will make his cousin worry. In the middle of their conversation, Changmin's phone is ringing.

"What? Choi company? You should have notified me before!!"

Jinki looks at Changmin interested. He never finds his cousin this panic before. Well, not in these times he has known him.

"Okay I'll go back now."

Changmin stands up and looks at Jinki's apologically. He thinks he finally can spend his sunday with his long lost cousin. But who knows that Mr. Choi would choose this day to FINALLY visit his office? Thanks God Mr. Choi's secretary decided to call him before they arrive at Changmin's office. Mr. Choi has always been an important client as long as Changmin can remember. And it will be impossible to ignore him whenever the time is. Changmin looks at Jinki for a moment. I know that it's too soon. But in his opinion, sooner is better than later. He decides it's time to introduce Jinki to the business.

--------------------------------

Jinki's POV:

"Jinki, this is Mr. Choi. Mr. Choi, this is Jinki, my cousin."

"Ahh.. Changmin shi, how many time should I tell you to call me Siwon? Choi is my father's name and I prefer to not be called the same as him."

"Ahh.. Okay Mr. Choi.. I mean Siwon shi."

"That's better. Hey there. I'm Choi Siwon. But you can call me Siwon hyung."

I look at the older man in front of me. Based on what Changmin hyung told me before, this man is as important client to our company. His company is one of the biggest stockholder who never fails to fulfill however big the demand is. I bow deep before I shake his hand.

"Lee Jinki imnida."

When Changmin hyung told me about Mr. Choi, I didn't think that he would be this young. There's this aura comes off that man who makes me feel small. If hyung didn't introduce us before, I would mistaken him as a model. I mean who wouldn't? Tall, handsome features, and a good body. I bet he is not older than 25. I surely am surrounded by good looking people.

"I heard a lot about you from Changmin shi. I also have a cousin too. Too bad he moved out of Seoul sometimes ago. I'm sure he will be a good friend with you."

"I hope my hyung didn't tell bad things about me?"

I look at Changmin hyung playfully before giving a big grin to him.

"Oh no.. It's the opposite actually. He always told me about how....."

"Okay, let's get to the business."

Both of me and Mr. Choi laugh at Changmin hyung's expression. I'm glad I have a good hyung as Changmin hyung I don't know what would happen to me without him supporting me. Without I realize, we have been in Changmin hyung's office for three hours. I mostly sit and listen to both of their conversation about selling graphics and other things that are too foreign for me. Sometimes, they would ask my opinion, sometimes Changmin hyung explains things to me. It's so tiring sitting for three hours. When Mr. Choi will leave the room, he turns back and talks to me.

"Ahh, Jinki yah.. You're going to Seoul High School right? My cousin told me that he would visit your school for some competition. I hope you can take care of my cousin while he is here."

"Sure thing, Siwon hyung. I'll see what I can do about it."