The turning event

Masquerade

Key’s POV:

I am astonished!!! Beyond astonish!!! I don’t know that there is someone that could move their body like that!!! It just likes seeing a dance prodigy. Who is he? I can’t move my body, as I am drowned in his movement. And when I can finally see his face, I can’t breathe. Is it possible for someone to be that beautiful yet handsome at a time? God surely is not fair, to make such a perfect creature like him.

“Key hyung... You’re blocking the door!!!”

“Yaaah Kim Kibum!!! Move your now!!!”

I snap out of my thought as I hear someone rudely call my birth name and yell it straight at my ear.

“Yaaaaah!!!”

“Yaaahh?!”

Ups... It’s Eunhyuk hyung. I look back to find Kai, Chanyeol, Eunhyuk hyung, and Donghae hyung fuming behind me, as I stand in the middle of the door that cause the traffic.

“Uhh, mianhe hyung.”

It seems that my voice is quite loud as some of the students, and the dance prodigy, inside the hall stop their activities. They look at our direction, trying to see what happen. And of course I just hand palm my face, as I just made the worst first impression in front of this beautiful person. I immediately pull Kai in front of me and push him to walk first. Kai, who knows nothing, can’t do anything but follow my lead.

“Okay guys, it seems that all of you are here already. Firstly, I would like to make an announcement. Starting from today until next week, our school will held training together with SM high school. They have sent their 10 best dancers to our school. Ok... now introduce yourself.”

I don’t hear the other nine introductions as I am stuck looking at the beauty. When it’s his turn to introduce himself, I can’t help but think that God truly unfair. He is not just has beauty, but a great voice.

“Hey everyone, I’m Lee Taemin. I hope we can go along just fine...”

Taemin. Lee Taemin. Even his name is perfect.

“Yah Key, close your mouth. Your drool is falling spree.”

“Eh??”

I immediately erase the said drool to find it as dry as ever.

“Yaaaaah, hyung!!! Stop bothering me!!!”

Ups... someone please remind me that I have a louder voice. The whole hall is quiet. All of heads are looking at us.

“It seems that the almighty Key and the dance king Eunhyuk have found his way to introduce themselves. Both of you come up here.”

I elbow Eunhyuk hyung’s ribs and earn a quite loud groan. Huh... Serve him right. We immediately go up to the stage and stand beside Ms Hyeoyeon.

“Alright, these two brats here are, as their nicknames which are made by no other than themselves, two of the best students we have here. And I will give them the courtesy to lead you as your stay here. Enough for the introduction now just start stretching and make 10 small groups which include the new students, one guy per each.”

I don’t know if I am lucky or not, I manage to get Taemin in my team. There are four people including me and Taemin. The other two are Kai and Minzy. I feel so satisfied seeing our group composition. Kai and Taemin immediately involve into a conversation about I don’t know what, as I try to stop myself to strangle Kai and bury him deep down to earth as he takes my opportunity to talk to Taemin.

“Oppa, stop frowning. You look older.”

Minzy giggles after saying it and I just tickle her as a payback for calling me old.

“Okay guys. Guuuuys... Guys!!! Yaaaaah!!! Lee Hyukjae!!! Lee Donghae!!! Sit your asses down and listen to me!!!”

I snicker at Ms Hyeoyeon’s outrage at certain hyungs. Serve him right. Both of them play a lot. I examine their group. They got Eunhyuk hyung, Donghae hyung, Kikwang hyung, and Min. Wow... Good combination.  Both of Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung are great dancers, two of the best I’ve ever met so far. And for Kikwang hyung, despite his pabo nature, he is very expressive and has a great body. So does Min. Talking about pabo, I can’t see Joon hyung. Where is he?

“The guys in your group will be your group. I expect all of you pull out the best routine at the end of the month. As we know, our school will have its anniversary at the end of the month, and they will hold a big celebration. The best three groups will perform there. Be prepared. There are gonna be a lot of important people that might be helping you to achieve your dream.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin’s POV:

I wonder how Minho hyung is doing. He and his club must be practicing by now. I don’t know why our school decided to send us a month before the competition. What surprised me more is that our dance team wouldn’t compete against Seoul high school. In the end we are blended with them and have to make a routine. Well, anything will work for me. I hope that my team is not gonna be in my way.

“Jjong? Where the hell are you?”

“What? Jinki hyung? What happen?”

“I’ll be there!!!”

“Ohh shut it Jjong!!! He is my friend too!!!”

I hear it right, right? Jinki hyung? As in Lee Jinki? He is here? As the practice is over, I follow the boy who talked in the phone. If i’m not mistaken, his name is Key. I have to find out about this. Could it be that Minho hyung already meet Jinki hyung? I mean, he promised me to send a text. But I receive nothing until now. Is it possible? I follow the Key boy (what kind of name is it?)  As stealthy as possible. He looks so worried. As he takes a turn to a room, a nurse room, I immediately hide behind a wall nearby. Faintly I can hear someone tells Key to close the door. Thanks God he doesn’t completely close the door so I can take a look inside.

“What happen to Jinki hyung? He looked okay when he exited the canteen.”
“I don’t know, Key. Mir just asked me to stay here without giving any information. And could you please lower your voice? Yours as loud as a speaker.”

“Ahh... Okay.”

Mir as in Bang Cheolyong? Mir hyung? Jinki hyung? They are here? What the hell does happen here?

“Who are you?”

“Taemin? What are you doing here?”

I stone at my spot as two boys get out of the room. I don’t know what I should do. Hell, I can’t even understand with all the things that happen in the few last months.

“Taemin, are you lost or something?”

I look at the feline eyes boy, Key.

“Umm... Actually, I am. I was lost in my thought and suddenly I arrived here, just as you open the door.”

“Ohh... Okay... You’re living in our dorm right? Can you do me a favor? I’ll take you to your room, but first, can you accompany my friend inside? I have to submit this paper with my friend.”

The man beside Key seems not agree coming with him, but Key just ignores him. Maybe it’s my chance to prove it myself if it is really Jinki hyung inside the room...

“Okay. I’ll do that. I’ll text you if something comes up.”

When they finally leave, with Key dragging his friend by the hand, I immediately come into the room and check the curtain. I gasp. It’s Jinki hyung!!! He is here!!!

Trembling, I touch his cheek. Only to assure myself that he is real. Not short of my imagination that playing trick on me. It’s real. He is real and sleeping there. And he is crying on his sleep. Has he met Minho hyung yet? I trace my finger on his features. His hair, his forehead, his eyes, his cute nose, his philtrum, his lips...

He is beautiful.

He is too beautiful and I hate it. He has everything. He has friends, love, parents (used to at least), Minho, and...

My heart.

And I hate it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

 

Hey guys... Hope you like the chapter... :)

 

ONEW FTW!!!!! XD