Too many broken hearts today

Masquerade

 

Onew's POV:
 
Something is wrong with Jonghyun. He looks distant and avoids me often. To be honest, I miss him. I miss his goofy attitude that never fail to make me laugh. I miss his spontaneous action that always surprisingly comforting. I miss his sudden hug, especially when he is supported by blushes on his cheeks. I miss my old Jonghyun. Why does he avoid me? Did I do something wrong? Or maybe he is bored with me? Of course he is. The fact that he likes me is a surprising thing to me. I mean, how can someone as wonderful as Jonghyun would like someone like me? How can anyone like me? I don't deserve love. Why did I say that? God took people I loved from me. And I take it as a prove that I don't deserve to be loved. I broke Joon and Mir's relationship, made Yoseob came here without knowing whether he wanted to or not. I don't know what to do. I start to loose myself. Now, I'm alone in this library corner, tears start to blind my vision.
 
"Jinki? What are you doing here?!  Oh my God you're crying!!"
 
I immediately look up to see someone I never expect to see.
 
"Minho?!"
 
-----------------------------
 
"Taemin-ah!!! Wait up!!"
 
Taemin stops his step as he hears someone calls his name. He immediately turns around and smiles as he sees the one who called him.
 
"Key hyung!!! I just wanted to call you!!! I miss you so much!!!"
 
Taemin immediately hugs Key who is red faced. Taemin knows what causes he effect on the older man. And he intendedly uses it for his adventage. He smirks evilly as he sees the man who stands not so far from Key. Kim Jonghyun. He looks at Taemin with a threatening look. All he wants to do now is to hurt Taemin, for making him miserable. For making him cannot be with Jinki. Kim Jonghyun hates Taemin with his whole heart. But who wouldn't be if they are treated like that?
 
"I miss you too..."
 
Key lets go of the hug to get a better look at the younger man. The man who he falls in love with. The man who stole his breath at the first time. Never in his life, Key ever met such a beautiful man like Taemin. Since that first meeting, Taemin manages to stay in his mind and fills his dream. Key's cheeks are reddened as he sees Taemin is grinning at him.
 
"So Minnie-ah... Wanna have lunch with us?"
 
"Oh... I don't know hyung... Jonghyun hyung looks like he isn't comfortable with me..."
 
Key takes a look at his best friend who now is looking at the window. What is wrong with him?
 
"Naaaah ignore him. He just  hasn't meet with his lover today. That's why he is like that. Talking about his lover, I haven't seen Onew hyung at all today."
 
With that Key drags Taemin with him as they are walking toward the cafeteria. As soon as he reaches there, he immediately approaches his friends who already take a table. Yoseob and Mir are laughing so hard while looking at Joon who animatedly moving his arms in the air, Dongwoon is smiling as he looks at Mir, and Junhyung and Onew hyung are still nowhere to be found. Junhyung is probably with Hara, while Jinki is still MIA.
 
"Hey guys, do you mind if Taemin sit with us?"
 
All of them look up at Key. What makes Key confuses is Yoseob, Mir, and Joon's expression. Their facial become harsh, as if seeing something that disgust them.
 
"As a matter of fact, I do mind. I'm gonna go."
 
Surprisingly enough, it is Mir who says thing first and stands up before leaving the table. He is followed by Yoseob and Joon who are not bothered to say anything nor even looking back at them.
 
"What's wrong with them? Aren't they being too rude?"
 
Key is annoyed as hell. The only thing he wants is to introduce someone important to him, and now his oh-so-called friends just walk away without explanation!!!
 
"Yeaaah... Wonder what's wrong with them."
 
Key immediately looks at Jonghyun with his slinted eyes looking dangerously to him.
 
"If you have something in mind, better say it bluntly Kim Jonghyun."
 
The air is thickened. Dongwoon who is left alone can only look back and forward to his two friends, while Taemin who stands behind Key is smiling gleefully, secretly of course.
 
"Oh I don't want to say anything, Kim Kibum. So don't you ever use that tone to me. I AM your friend."
 
Jonghyun answers Key's words as he takes a seat.
 
 
"What is wrong with you? What is wrong with all of you? I just want to introduce Taemin to you guys. You're supposed to be a supporting friend to me!"
 
At this rate, almost all of the canteen is looking at their table. Jonghyun looks up to meet Key's eyes.
 
"Me, staying here is to be a SUPPORTING FRIEND TO YOU. I don't want you to be hurt."
 
Hiks... Hiks...
 
Jonghyun looks at the boy behind Key unbelievably. There he is, standing behind Key, as he is crying softly. Key immediately hugs Taemin, trying to calm him down. Taemin talks in the middle of his sobbing.
 
"I don't know hiks what did I hiks do wrong. Hiks... Hiks... But your hiks... Your friends don't seem to like me... Hiks... Hiks..."
 
Jonghyun can only looks at Taemin in disgust. The only thung in his mind is how a good actor Taemin is. As Key is hugging Taemin, he looks back at Jonghyun, betrayed.
 
"We don't have to be here if they can't appreciate yor presence, Taemin. They are being a jerk. I have no reason to sit with him as long as they are acting like a child."
 
Key immediately drags Taemin out of the canteen and away from Jonghyun and Dongwoon. The students who are witnessing what happened in their table, start to murmuring words.
 
"WHAT?!"
 
As Jonghyun shouts at them, all of the students immediately look like they have their own things to do and act like they know nothing about what happen.
 
"!!! !!! !!!"
 
Jonghyun is pinching the table with his fist.
 
"Yo Dongwoonie, Jjong... What happened here? Where are the others?"
 
Dongwoon looks up to find Junhyung is looking at him in confuse. But all he could do is just shruging his shoulders as he knows nothing.
 
---------------------------------
 
A/N:
 
I update in within a week after last chapter!!!! Yay me!!!! Hope you like the update.
 
But unfortunately I kinda think y'll don't like or even care about my story anymore *pouts. There are very few comment for me *poutslonger. If youonly know that your comments are a big inspiration for me.
 
Well... Hope you like this chapter. See you in the next chaper. Bbyong~
 
Onew FTW!!! XD