Love's ways

Masquerade

 

Dhuk... Dhuk... Dhuk...
 
"Taemin!!! Open the door!!! What the hell do you think you are doing huh?! Open the door now!!! Let me go! I wanna go home!!!"
 
Key screams out of his lung as he is pounding the door. His face is red with fear, confusion and insecurity. After all of the information sinked in to his head, he got dizzy and he didn't know what to do. And the next thing he knew was he was locked inside Taemin's room.
 
"But Keeeey... I can't afford you to go home and tattle-tale the story. You know I have some moves to do, right. Be still and stay pretty inside, okay."
 
As he hears Taemin answer, Key becomes angry. Not only to Taemin but also to himself. Jonghyun's words is playing in his head.
 
"Aaaaarrrrggghhh!!!"
 
Key screams in frustration and sweeps all the things on Taemin's desk. A loud crash could be heard as those things fall down the floor. Key breathes heavily. His eyes catches a picture frame that is displayed on his feet. A frame contended with a picture of Onew. This time, it's only Onew, the smiling beautifully Onew. Suddenly a rush of feeling comes and floating his heart.
 
"What is this? Is it jealousy? Do I get jealous over Onew?"
 
Without Key realizes, a trail  of hot tears falls down his cheek. At that moment, the reality sinks in his mind. The reality that he, Kim Kibum falls deeply in love with Lee Taemin, however twisted he is.
 
------------------------------------------
 
PRAAAAAANGG!!!!
 
Just as Taemin wants to step out of his dorm room, he hears a loud crash coming from inside his bedroom. He rolls his eyes in annoyance and cursing Key's name as he turns back and walks to that room. After he opens the door and looks at the condition, his eyes get bigger. The frame, the thing that he values most, the only Jinki's single photo he has, is lying on the floor with shattered glasses. He looks up to Key, who is now crying silently and stomps over his place.
 
"How dare you?!"
 
He pushes Key's left shoulder harshly. Key who is stumbled over his feet, immediately looks up scared, especially after hearing Taemin's icy cold tone. He gulps seeing how angry Taemin is.
 
"How dare you breaking Jinki's picture!!! You piece of nothing!!!"
 
Hearing this, Key's eyes get bigger. Taemin's words just like a thunder that suddenly hits him in the mid day. It hurts and suffocating.
 
"What? You think just because I slept with you, you worth something? Huh... You're nothing to me. Don't you see it? And don't you dare breaking any Jinki's thing, scratch that, don't you ever dare to touch his things with that hands of yours."
 
Taemin hisses in anger and turns around picking the scattered frame on the door, then once again leaving the room and locks it. Hearing a loud slam on the outside o the door, snaps Key out of his mind.
 
And then he falls down and crying hard.
 
----------------------------------------
 
By the time Taemin comes back home and checks Key's condition, he is surprised with the condition of his room. It's as if a storm just took a visit in this room and created a big mess here. He will believe anyone that say there was an earthquake, seeing his room's condition. The window is broken, and more over, Key is nowhere to be seen.
 
", that fox!!!"
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Lee's Resident
 
Jinki looks at Jonghyun who is now sitting tiredly on the floor. Even though he is sure that Jonghyun is innocent, there is a small doubt if Jonghyun is the one for him. It's true that lately Jonghyun has been occupying his mind and he has no choice but admits that he has a feeling for this man. But will he keep his faith? Or will he hurt him like Minho?
 
Jinki keeps looking at Jonghyun, until at one point, Jonghyun looks up. Jinki immediately has a trouble breathing. Jonghyun's look that is given to him is so full of love, security, willingness, and heartwarming. Jinki takes a step and falls down in front of Jonghyun. Jonghyun is surprised of Jinki's sudden move immediately inspects Jinki's condition.
 
"Jinki, what's wrong? Are you okay? Are you feeling sick?"
 
While Jonghyun keeps muttering his worry over Jinki, Jinki keeps inspects him. The way his hand sweeps some sweat on Jinki's forehead, the way he makes sure that Jinki is okay, the way his eyes is full of worry.
 
Jinki grabs Jonghyun's busy hand and look at their intertwined hands. Jinki's thumb grazes over Jonghyun's skin. The only thing that passes Jinki's mind is how fit their hands together.
 
"Jinki?"
 
Jonghyun's heart is beating so hard. He can feel Jinki's warm as they are sitting so close together, on the cold floor of the room. But Jinki's warm is enough for him. Jinki suddenly lets go of Jonghyun's hand, which cause Jonghyun to pout. But the next thing Jinki does only makes Jonghyun dizzy. Jut now, Jinki placed his hand over Jonghyun's heart. And after feeling how fast Jonghyun's heart is beating, Jinki is smiling and looks up at Jonghyun. Without any word, He brings Jonghyun's hand with his free hand over his heart.
 
"At this point, don't you think we will have a sudden heart attack? Our hearts are beating too fast."
 
Jonghyun's eyes suddenly moist with tears. He immediately pulls Jinki toward him and hugs him tightly.
 
"Mianhe Jinki... Sorry for causing pain for you. I'm so sorry."
 
Faintly, Jinki can feel his shoulders parts wets with tears. Jinki nuzzles Jonghyun's neck and enjoy his warmth. Jinki pulls away slowly, hardly as Jonghyun seems to not want to let go of him. After Jinki and Jonghyun manage to sit face to face, Jinki smiles.
 
"Let me see your face, Jjong. I miss seeing you."
 
For some minutes they are only looking at each other. In Jonghyun's side, it's a hard thing to do. He just wants to feel Jinki's warm again. He wants to taste his lips that are displayed mere centi from his face. But he holds himself. He doesn't want to move too fast and scare Jinki.
 
Jinki looks at Jonghyun lovingly. As if he can read Jonghyun's mind, he takes the first step. Slowly, he moves his head forward. Seeing Jinki's movement, Jonghyun gulps loudly. And of course his action makes Jinki smiles. Jinki brings his hand to Jonghyun's cheek an draws him closer. The time their lips are touching, Jonghyun swears he can hear a bell ringing. A gust of warm wind sways his heart. And it makes him full. Jinki, without realizin it, shreds a tear, a tear of relieve. They are drawing closer to each other, hugging as close and as tight as they can. But it's not a hurried, full of lust kind of kiss. It's a kiss o two lovers that finally realize that they are in love with each other.
 
At that time, Jinki thinks that if it's Jonghyun, then he will be able to stand. Because he, Lee Jinki is in love with Jonghyun, as Jonghyun loves him so dearly.
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
A/N:
 
Hey there, new chappie here... Hope you like the fluff... Ahh my jongyu feeling... :3
 
@pradiv1819: not just someone, four people actually. Jjong, Seobbie, Minho, and don't forget about our Key... Hope you like this chapter...
 
@renchop: sorry for taking too ling... Sigh.. Yeah, love that froggie prince who is sooooo freakingly cool like that!!! XD
 
@SnHiromi: Minho is such a gentleman, right? And more jongyu on this chapter for youu~
 
@VeAmilla: yeaaah... I really love this kind of Minho. At least he did something right for once.. Sniff~
 
@arianangustina: yeaaah... Finally... Hope you like this chapter...
 
Aaaaaaaaaand another top information. This story will finish soon, like 5 more chapter... I already have the plot written... Ahhh... My first chaptered story..
 
 
Onew FTW!!! XD