The Sick-in-the-head man, Taemin

Masquerade

 

Jonghyun is in the kitchen, getting his glass of milk to help him asleep when the door is knocked rapidly. He looks at the clock before heading to the door.
 
"Who the hell is knocking at people's door at 3 in the morning?"
 
He is surprised as he see someone he never expect to see, especially not at that hour.
 
"Taemin?! What are you..."
 
"Ugh talk later!!! Could you help me taking Key hyung o his room? He is so wasted!!!"
 
At his words, Jonghyun realizes that Tamin indeed is carrying Key on his back. Jonghyun immediately helps the younger man to bring Key back to his room.
 
"Mind telling me shat happen?"
 
Jonghyun looks at Taemin warily. Both of them still look at the big lump on the bed named Key, snoring lightly and smiling blissfully. Jonghyn shakes his head looking at his not-sober behavior. It's very rarely to see Key in this state. As long as Jonghyun knows, Key is someone who can handle his liquor.
 
"Ummm... You know... We were in the club, and it seems that Key hyung was getting a little too excited and drink like a tank."
 
Jonghyun looks at Taemin calculatingly. Jonghyun knows Key, as they have been friend forever. And it's kind of weird to find his best friend could lose control over alcohol. Yet, when Jonghyun looks at Taemin's face, the only thing that formed in his head is innocent. Is this man before him really the one who hurt Jinki? With that kind of face? Should he hate him too? He should, right? But he has no business with this man. Heck, it is his first time talking in more than a sentence with him.
 
"Ummm... Jonghyun hyung... Can I use your toilet?"
 
After telling the direction to toilet, Jonghyun goes to Key's side and takes off his shoes. He can only shake his head as he hears Ke is giggling in his sleep.
 
"What happen with you, Key?"
 
--------------------------------------
 
Taemin is now in the living room, checking out on Jonghyun whether he still follows him or not. After satisfied with the condition, he smirks evilly.
 
"Hmmm... What should I dooooo.."
 
He observes the surrounding and extends his smile as he sees a glass of milk on the kitchen's table.
 
"Let's make our Jonghyunnie sleep like a baby..."
 
He sings happily as he proceed to the kitchen. He takes out a pill from his pocket and crushes it and pours it to the glass.
 
"Don't know that Jonghyun is someone who loves milk. Thanks God I still have the drugs GD gave me. This will be interesting. Khekhekheee..."
 
------------------------------------------------
 
Jonghyun's POV:
 
Knock, knock, knock.
 
"Yaaaaah!!! Kim Jonghyun!!! Wake up now!!! Or you'll be late to shool!!!"
 
Ughh... My head hurts like !!! What the hell is wrong with me? The last thing I remembered is drinking my milk and..."
 
"Are you awake now?"
 
I look up only to find someone laying beside me. My eyes as if want to get out of its pocket. I'm shocked. I'm confused. I look at him in horror.
 
"Taemin?! What... What are you doing on my bed, ?!"
 
"Hmmm... Let's see. I'm not the only one , you know..."
 
My breath is hitched as I realize my condition. I'm too!!! But how...
 
"Do you know that Key has a crush on me?"
 
What?! I look at disbelieve on this man beside me. I immediately stand up and trying to find some clothes to use. !!! What did I do?! What happen?!!
 
"Nice , by the way."
 
With that I snap.
 
"YOU!!!"
 
"Yaaaah Jonghyun!!!! Are you awake already? Do you need a ride to school?!"
 
I freeze as I listen to Junhyung's voice outside the door. Taemin is smirking evilly.
 
"It's okay Junnie.. I... I think I will skip morning class today." I answer Junhyung's question.
 
After hearing no feedback I look at Taemin in distaste.
 
"What the hell?! What happened..."
 
"Nothing's happen. I just gave you a sleeping pill and did my plan."
 
That person!!! He answer so lightly as if it's nothing important!!!
 
"You!!!"
 
"You might want to lower your voice. You won't want Key find me in your bed, would you?"
 
I just want to kill this person now, really. But before I can move my body he says something that stop me. He says something that makes me scared.
 
"So, you're Jinki's new plaything, huh? What will happen if he knows about this? Don't you know who was Minho cheating him with?"
 
He shows his phone to me. My eyes go wide and fearful. There, the screen shows me and Taemin, in such a disgusting position, .
 
"You sick bastard!!! You!!! I will kill you!!!"
 
"You can't do anything to me though. I already sent this photo to my friend. And if I don't visit him this morning, he will send this photo to Jinki."
 
My head hurts. I don't want to loose Jinki. I like, no, love him!!! And he just starts ti open up his heart for me!!!
 
"Why do you do this to me?! Why do you do this to us?! Why?!"
 
Now, without I realize, tears fall down in my face.
 
"Aw... Jjongie... Please don't cry. You make look like a bad guy."
 
I look at him disgustedly. This person is sick. Taemin is sick in the head.
 
"Do you really want to know the real reason?"
 
It's scary how his voice change from teasing to cold tones.
 
"Jinki is mine. None of you can have him. If I can't have him, any of you still can't him also. It's neither me, or no one. And in the end when he is so desperate for love, and he has no one to give him love, he will only have me. Not Minho, not you."
 
------------------------------
 
 
 
The infamous A/N:
 
I'm back!!! Hope you satisfied with the update... Tell me your opinion and don't hesitant to leave comments and even subscribe (for they who haven't). What do you think of my Taemin here? Sorry for his fans though.. I like him!!!! But it's his rule to be the bad one here.
 
Aaaaaand....
 
Shinee's baaaaaaaaack!!!!
 
Oh My God my Onew feeling!!! He is just too cute for me to handle!!!! I've been fangirling over their MV for uncounted number and I still will do that again after this!!!
 
And there is one thing that I need to get straight to you guys.
 
ONEW IS AGING BACKWARD. 
 
aka
 
ONEW IS NO OTHER THAN THE REPRESENTATION OF BENJAMIN BOTTON!!! HE IS ONEW BOTTON!!!
 
 
Enough for me writing in capslock.. Byong~
 
Onew FTW!!!! XD