The lost warmness

Masquerade

 

"Mind to tell me what happen?"
 
Minho sits across Jinki who is still looking at his lap, suddenly finding his jeans' pattern is so interesting. Minho doesn't know what to do. At first, when he walked on Jinki crying, he didn't know what to do. Should he leave or stay? Did Jinki want him to stay or leave? But Minho had no heart to leave Jinki alone in this kind of situation. He hates seeing Jinki sad. He has been the one who made him cry and he has an intention by paying it all and taking care of Jinki, from afar if Jinki makes him to, and from his side if Jinki will allow him. There are a lot of mistakes he made that caused Jinki's heart broken and Minho only can blame it on himself. It was his fault to not saying no to Taemin. It was Minho's fault to make himself in that kind of situation. And seeing Jinki here like now only makes him sadder. If he could, he would give him his life. Minho is ready to give up everything to make Jinki happy.
 
"You don't want me here? I'll go then."
 
Minho stands up and turns around. As he said before, if Jinki doesn't want him near, then he will take care of him from afar, even though it's hurt for him to only ne able to see Jinki. Jinki was and is someone who has his heart. He is still and will always be.
 
Minho only starts walking away when Jinki calls him.
 
"Minho!"
 
Minho turns around and looks at Jinki's teary eyes and his heart clenches hard. It is a heart breaking view that Minho hates. Jinki is someone who deserves all of the happiness in the world, not some tears.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Stay here? Please?"
 
Without saying anything, Minho sits beside Jinki, even though he still makes some space between them. He knows that Jinki is still uncomfortable with him. He won't push it too. The time they will be able to sit side by side, arm to arm, is when Jinki will decide to sit close to him. He won't do anything that makes Jinki uncomfortable, not at this kind of time. Minho is looking at Jinki, who is hugging his knees and having his face on it.  Minho has a big urge to calm him down, to care his hair, to hug him. But he has no right to do that. He is a filthy man, he can touch Jinki as long as he isn't forgiven.
 
They stay like that until a long time.
 
It is 3 pm when Jinki awakes. It seems that he was fallen asleep. There is a jacket wrapped up his body, trying to keep the cold air away from him. There is a tumbler beside him. 
 
-Drink this if you're awake. I hope the chocolate is still hot when you're up. Minho-
 
He opens up the tumbler only to see the chocolate is not hot anymore. But the intention itself has made it warm. Jinki smiles to his. Then he realizes that the jacket was not his. It's a varsity jacket. It's Minho's. He takes a breath on its smell and smile wider. Minho is still using the cologne he gave him. At that moment, Jinki's heart is filled with warmness he is longing to.
 
-----------------------------------
 
Jonghyun is panicking. How couldn't he, when he hasn't seen Jinki at all. He tries to find him anywhere he can think of but none. It's true that he can't be b Jinki's side, especially after his accident with Taemin. He goes rigid as he remember Taemin's word to him.
 
-Stay away from Jinki. Or he will immediately receive these photos on his email. And don't even bother to tell him about out encounter. Because before you are five feet away from him, I'll immediately send these.-
 
"Aaaaarrrrggghhh!!!!!"
 
"Jjong? What happen?"
 
Jonghyun's head snaps as he hears it. The heavenly voice that always calms him down. The voice that he is longing to. The voice that he always wants to listen to forever and ever. He turns around and faces Jinki. His beloved Jinki. He only takes a step toward Jinki only to stop as he is seeing Taemin from afar, looking at them. Jonghyun can clearly sees Taemin's expression as if he challange him to walk closer to Jinki. At that Jonghyun freezes and immediately turns around and runs away. He hates doing this. He hates giving up on taking another step to Jinki. But Jonghyun is scared. Jonghyun is scared to hurt Jinki. Because if Jinki finds those photos, Jinki will see him as someone who betray him, just like Minho and Taemin. He will find a way first. He will solve these photos problem first, and he will be able to be with Jinki once again.
 
While Jinki, who is left alone standing in the middle of the corridor, can only looks at Jonghyun's back which is getting further away. His heart once again breaks. He clenches the jacket on his hands, before hugging it. His heart is too cold now. And the only resource of warm that he has is through that jacket. He hugs it tightly as he once again cries.
 
-----------------------------------
 
Choi's resident.
 
It's dinner time right now. Siwon and Minho are sitting in the dining room. Siwon still refuses to have a proper conversation with Minho. He is disappointed with Minho. A cousin that he has seen as his own brother, did something horrible like that to someone as pure as Jinki. He already heard everything from a boy named Yoseob. He only answers some subtle words when Minho talks to him. He wants to punish Minho for doing such a hing like that. Next sunday, Lee's family will hold a big party in their resident. And at this time, Siwon is looking at the invitation. He doesn't know whether he still has face to meet Lee's family after all that happened. Minho is stealing look at the invitation. He can read the party holder's name. It's Jinki's family.
 
"Are you going to go hyung?"
 
Siwon only answers with a nod. He doesn't bother to look up at Minho. Looking at his hyung's attitude, he can only breath out a. He loses his appetite. Minho stands up and leaves the dinner room with a heavy heart.
 
"If you need anything, I'll be in my room, hyung."
 
Minho still hopes that Siwon will answer. But he isn't. With a broken hearted, he walks toward his room. As he arrives there, he looks at his phone. There is one unread message for him. He is so surprised to find out who he got it from.
 
From: Jinki hyung
 
Hey... Thank you for the chocolate and the jacket. Meet me tomorrow at the same spot?-
 
Minho immediately smiles as he reads the message.
 
To: Jinki hyung
 
Anything for you, hyung. Do you have your dinner already? Please eat more, hyung. You're getting hinner. Seeyou tomorrow.
 
-----------------------------------
 
A/N:
 
Woaaaaaaah!!!!! I'm in a roll!!! I update again... Hope you like this chapter. Something is wrong with my phone and I can't  replay you comments. I'll replay them here, okay... I really appreciate all o your comments!!!!
 
@StayOnyou: can I go to that land too? It will be heaven especially with Jinki on it... ;3
 
@arianagustina: you got you (angst) jongyu hereeee... I'll try my best to update longer next chapter. How do you like the new chapter? Tell meeee...
 
@Heavenlee: I'll join you jumping and rolling around. Taemin is such a trouble maker. Hope you like this chapter. And be prepared for more evil!maknae...
 
@renchop: as a matter of fact, I got Taemin's image from his teaser. It's a big inspiration for his character here. It just suits!!! Hope you like the new chapter...
 
@mamichi: glad to know that you enjoy it... Here you get more onho... Hope you like it...
 
@mirr-a: your subscriptions are as messed up as mine dear... Hahahahahhaaa... Hope you like the new chapter.
 
@SnHiromi: here is more drama for youuuu... Hope you like it.. Well, Minho does get near Onew here... What do you think of this chapter??
 
@lowrah: I love twist!!! Expect some more twists in the future chapter.... :))
 
Aaaaaaand that's all from me.. See you on the next A/N....
 
 
 
Onew FTW!!! XD