Taemin is here!!!

Masquerade

 

Taemni’s POV:

 

Will you believe me if i say that i love you? Because i believe that is the only matter that makes me go through this live. You’re the only matter in in this live that keeps me alive. Do you know how many times i tried to cut my veins in my hand only to be stopped by your picture that was hanging on my room’s wall? Do you know what thought that stopped my suicide? If I kill myself, I won’t be able to see you ever again. And do you know how it is to see you smiling to a man other than me? DO you know what it takes me to stay put on my position and not beat the life out of him? Because I don’t want you to be sad. I don’t want you to se the monstrous side of me. I don’t want you to look at me and be afraid because I’m not a cute dongsaeng you’re so proud of. But what you don’t see won’t hurt you right? That was why I did that. I took Minho from you, hyung, because you’re mine. Because if I can’t have you, then noone else will. But I didn’t kow you would be gone the next second. You shouldn’t be. Because you do love me, right? Deep inside your heart, you love me so much. I was there before anyone else, hyung. But now, when I finally find you again, I won’t let anyone have you hyung. But there you are. Sitting with people, laughing with people i don’t know. I’m jealous, hyung. Especially now I know that one of them, Kim Jonghyun, has a heart for you. You know I won’t let that happen again. Ahh.. Maybe you don’t know. But I will make it clear to you hyung. that you’re mine. You’ll be always mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV:

 

PLAKKK

“Ouch!!! Appooooooo!!!!!”

Yoseob slaps Onew’s back head. He is annoyed. Beyond annoyed, even. How could he left without any notice and made people, made him worried?!

“Yah!!! You, Lee Jinki, are grounded!!!”

People in their table look at Yoseob in adoration. No one dares to bring up the matter about Onew’s left, because Onew tries hard to avoid it and they believe that Onew will talk about it if he want, they respect that. But this cute, adorable, button nose boy, just slaps the back of Onew’s head and strightly said that. All of them are in shock, especially Junhyung and Jonghyun who always think of Yosoeob as a lovable boy.

“Bwoyaaaaa.... Sobbie yaaaaah...”

“Don’t Soebbie yah me!!! You... You... Don’t you know how worried I was? I didn’t even see you at home this morning and... And I  saw you laughing like nothing’s wrong with these idiot... You... Hiks... Hiks... No nappeun manja!!! Jinki is a bad boy... Hiks... Hiks...”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback, the night before:

Normal POV:

“LEE HOLY CHICKEN JINKI!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELF INTO?!?!”

Jinki holds his phone away from his ears, as Key’s voice is heard through the phone. Note, it’s not even on speaker yet Jinki manages to hear him. clear and crystal.

“Oh, hey Key. Whatsup?”

“WHATSUP YOU SAID? Oh my God!!! Youre gonna be the death of me!!! Oh my!!! I cant handle it!!! Seobbie!! Take this and handle this dubu!!! I think i need to go lay down.”

Jinki  frowns as he hears Yoseob’s name.

“Jinki? Are you there?”

“Yoseob? What are you doing with Key? Is there something wrong?”

Yoseobh can only sighs as he hears Jinki’s words.

“Please tell me youre okay?”

“I’m okay. What’s wrong?”

Once again, Yoseob sighs, but this time in annoyance.

“Lee Jinki!!! Stop making people nervous, will you? Is it really hard to inform us before you go, huh? Dont you know how many people panic because of that? You bring us here. Then you better start thinking youre living by yourself!!! Dont you ever consider us friend?”

Both of the endings is in silent. In Yoseob’s side and in Jinki’s side. in Yoseob’s side, Joon, Mir, Key, Jonghyun, Junhyung, and Dongwoon look at Yoseob in shock as if seeing someone extremely new to them, as they have never seen Yoseob as angry as this before. on Jinki’s side, he is snapped at Yoseob’s words. He feels guilty for not telling them in advance. But he is scared that Yoseob would insisted to come with him.

“Just tell me where the hell are you?”

“Im visiting my parent’s grave.”

“Ohh...”

Once again, the silence falls down.

“Seobbie, im sorry. I dont mean to make you all worried. I just had an unfinished business here.”

“Do you want to talk about it now?”

“Can we talk about it later? After i come back? Im really tired right now.”

“Okay. When will you be back?”

“Me and Changmin hyung will take the first flight...”

“Wait, what? You go there with Changmin hyung but...”

“Yoseob, please. Tomorrow. I promise you i’ll tell you everything as soon as i arrive.”

“Okay.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key looks at Jonghyun, and then to other guys in their table. He is just blinking his eyes looking at the drama in front of him. Wahh... This is so interesting, Key thinks, while Mir panics because Yoseob starts to cry.

“Hyung!!! Akkkhhh... Are you crying now? You, shouldn’t cry after doing such a manly thing like that, hyuuung.... I was just thinking differently about you just n...”

PLAKKK

Now it’s Mir who gets a slap on his head by Junhyung.

“Seobbie, mianhe yo... I promise I won’t do that ever again, okay... now please, uljima... Please don’t cry...”

Onew pulls Yoseob inside his arms and gives him a big hug, trying to calm his bestfriend down. While, Jonghyun is (almost) jealous seeing the scene in front of him and pouts.

“Uhmm... Key hyung...”

All of the heads snap out at the new voice. They soh different expression on their face. Key is immediately smiling so wide after seeing the boy, Jonghyun is trying to recall if he knows him, Junhyung and Dongwoon are looking at each other as they don’t know the boy, while Joon and Mir look like they are seeing a ghost. Onew  freezes on his spot and getting paler, while Yoseob is stiffed.

“Ahh.. Jinki hyung? You’re here... Long time no see..”

There he is, standing in fornt of them. A tall, lean, and beautiful boy smiling as he waves to Onew. Onew’s looks is full of terror.

“Taem... Taemin?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Taemin ah... You know Onew hyung?”

Key and Taemin is walking together to the auditorium. It is the time for dance reherseal and they need to be there because they are one of the main performances that will be showed in the festival.

“Onew hyung?”

Key just wants to squishes the life out of this cute boy beside him as Taemin tilts his head to tthe left as he is trying to recall the name. He is just that cute and truthfully makes Key falls for him.

“I mean, Jinki. Lee Jinki. Do you know him?”

“Ahh... Jinki hyung? Of course I know him.”

Key only can nod his head. He doesn’t know what to say. He still remember how terrified Onw hyung’s face when Taemin said hello to him. What happen with him? Not only Onew; Joon, Mir, and Yoseob was looking so shock.

“Hyung, the offer is still on, right? The one which you said you would take me around the city? Can you accompany me tonight?”

“Ahh... Okay... Where do you want to go?”

“You know about this club named ‘Lucifer’s Den’? Can you take me there?”

Key is nodding energeticly as he is looking at the beautiful boy beside him. He believes that, whatever happened in the past, couldn’t be that bad. It’s Taemin we are talking about. Someone like him is as harmless as a puppy. That’s what Key thinking is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew is still in shock. His face is so pale, makes Jonghyun looks at him in worry. They are all alone in the cafetaria as all of the students are already back to their class. Joon tried to stay there with Onew, but Yoseob pulled him back to the class as he saw how Jonghyun’s expression. Mir only could look at them but after a nudge from Yoseob, he started to walk toward his class. Of course they were worried about Onew. They are after all his bestfriends. But Yoseob wanted to give Jonghyun  a chance. A chance to calm Onew down. Because he knows how much Jonghyun likes (or is it even love?) Onew and how Onew secretly start to like Jonghyun back. He wants to stay, but both of them need this time, Onew needs this time. Joon immediately slaps Yoseob’s hands off of his shirt and walked away angrily as he missed a painful look from Mir. Dongwoon, who stood behind Mir, immediately slung his hand over Mir’s shoulders and drag him to their class and gave a reassurance squish on one of his shoulder. After everyone left, Jonghyun moves his chair nearer to Onew and takes his hands.

“Onew yaah, you’re okay?”

“Jjong... He is... He is here... Taemin is here, Jjong...”

With that, Jinki is crying. In his mind, the scene where he found Minho and Taemin on the bed is re-playing, again and again. He starts to panic. He doesn’t want to see the scene ever again. Suddenly, he feels so warm. There he is, inside Jonghyun’s strong arms. He feels strangely calm inside this hug.

“I will protect you, Jinki. I won’t let him hurt you, ever again. I will protect you, Jinki.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hai...

Hai..

Hai.

Umm... Where should I start?

I know you all probably ‘What is she going to say again? What is the reason now?’

I won’t try to find a reasonable reason now. I just want to say the truth. The truth is that I’m stuck with this story. There is not much new video of Jongyu and I’m craving for them badly... T_T

Anyway, here is the new chapter. I feel like my ability to write is draining off. I’m not satisfied at all. What do you think? Give me some feedbacks, please...