Chapter 2

Undecided Love...

[Class]

"Mianhamnida for being late. I am a transfer student and I just collected my schedule," I quickly said after knocking on the door of my new class.

"Ahh, a new student. Nice to meet you ! I am Mr Choi Seung Hyun but you can call me Mr T.O.P. Please introduce yourself to the class young girl," Mr T.O.P smiled and led me to the front of the class.

"Annyeong yeorobun, my name is Park _____ . I hope to be friends with all of you and please take care of me," I shyly said and bowed.

"Yahh, she's so cute!" a guy shouted. "Hello _____ !" everyone greeted.

"_____, you can sit beside Minzy," Mr T.O.P said and pointed to an empty seat next to a short haired girl with a pretty cute face.

"Hi there ! I'm Minzy and I am sure we will be best of friends !" Minzy assured.

I shot a smile and nodded lightly feeling happy that I have found a friend.

Mr T.O.P was a great teacher. He taught us many interesting things about history and would make jokes casually to enlighten the class' moods. When some of the students could not understand on some things, he would repeat it again and explain more in detail. He was an ambitious teacher indeed.

Soon, the bell ring, indicating the end of the period and the start of recess.

"Hey _____, let's go to the cafeteria together. I'll show you around and meet my cliques," Minzy tugged my uniform and sling her arms around mine. 

I nodded and happily followed her. It felt so good to have a friend when you're a newbie in the school.

[Cafeteria]

"ANNYEONG ! Girls, meet my new classmate, _____! She's a transfer student. Isn't she cute?" Minzy greeted her cliques and introducing me to them.

"Annyeong _____ ! Nice to meet you !" all three of them beamed. "Hi, I'm Sandara but you can call me Dara," a girl with black long hair winked. "Yo! I'm Chaerin, call me CL!" a girl who looked super cool beamed. "Ne, hello ! I am Lee Park Bom. Call me Park Bommie !" a red haired girl said cheerfully. 

I was lost for words. They were so pretty yet so friendly. 

"Annyeong! I am Park _____, you can call me _____ ! I'm really glad to be friends with you guys !" I bowed and smiled.

"UWAAAA she have the same family name as me!" Dara jumped in excitement.

I queued up to get my food and sat with them. We chattered and laughed together while eating which made me feel relaxed and comfortable being with them. After some talks with them, I was shocked to found out that they are the queenka of the school and I am hanging out with them ! They also told me that there is another queenka of the school but they were more of a bad mannered type of people.

"Neh, _____-ah, tell us about yourself !" Minzy said starry-eyedly.

"HAHAHA, do you really want to know about me? Well, I am not as popular as you guys. I use to be an outcast in my school. Me and my friends were basically normal people and didn't really talk much," I explained.

"_____-ah, aren't you the one who came to school with the huge limo today? OMO, you're rich but how come you're not popular in your school?" CL asked feeling curious.

"Ah, well it's just that I went to a prestigious school in China and I am considered as one of the low-income ones and they basically made friends with people who are much more wealthier and better,"I explained.

"Ne, don't worry too much. We accept you for who you really are," Park Bom smiled and squeezed my hand. All the other three girls nodded and gave me a warm smile which welcomed me.

It was really a touching moment to finally have friends who accepted you for who you really are and to be friends with you sincerely. Time passed so quickly that it felt like a short period of time and it was the end of recess. The five of us walked towards our own class and separated ways while waving. 

"See you after school _____ !" Cl, Dara and Park Bom waved.

[Corridor towards 3B]

"Minzy, thanks for the recess today. I really enjoyed spending time with you guys!" I smiled while slinging my arms into hers.

"No problem! Besides, you're new and barely knew anyone here so its great if we made friends with you," she said sweetly.

As we were walking, I stumbled and almost fell when I was embraced by a pair of hands around me. Feeling embarassed of my fall, I looked up to see who caught hold of me preventing me to fall. Those eyes captured my attention and it brought me to cloud nine. I couldn't stop staring at how beautiful it was until...

"OMO _____?! Are you okay?! OMO you scared the hell out of me!" Minzy shrieked and quickly pulled me away from his embrace.

"Kamsahamnida Kai!" Minzy wailed and hugged me.

"Ahh, K-Kai, kamsahamnida. Thank you so much!" I thanked him with face flushed red with embarassment and Minzy squeezing me like a big plush toy.

"Gwenchana, I was in front of you so... yeah," he smiled shyly and waved goodbye and headed to his class.

I couldn't help but stared at him eventhough he was already far from me. His smile made my heart flutter. It wasn't like how any other ordinary guy smiled. It was a smile which could kill a girl's heart and melt it like it was chocolate fondue. It was his killer smile.

"_____? _____ !!!" Minzy shouted and waved in front of my face.

"Eh? ah sorry...I err I," I stuttered.

Minzy gave me an evil smile. "Hehehe...you like him don't you? _____ likes Kai !" she teased.

"NOOOOOOOO. ANIYAAAAAAAA. MINZZZZYYYYY ! SHHHHHHH ANIYAAAA !" I shouted and grabbed her while covering to prevent her from continuing her tease.

"I don't like him! He's just a guy I met earlier!" I whispered at her and signalled her to quietened down.

"HAHAHAHA, okayokay. I'll accept your excuse and pretend like nothing is going on between you two okay?" Minzy winked and quickly ran into the class.

"Wait, what, NO! Minzy! Aish... this girl!" I exclaimed and ran after her.

~Kai's POV~

----remembering the time he embraced me from falling----

"Aish, that girl. She's just so clumsy...and cute. It's just been a few hours and she had already found a close friend, a member of a queenka to be exact. "She's really something," I thought dreamily.

"Are you thinking of that girl you saved just now?" Baekhyun asked while calling me back to Earth.

"Ahh? Aniya, I was thinking of what Mr Jiyong had told us to do for the assignment," I lied

"Aish, whatever pabo," Baekhyun replied and went to his table.

"_____, how I wish I could see you again. But this time, to hang out with you and get to know you more," I thought again.

 

 

 

[~~~~Hello, NurilLoveKento here ! Sorry for the late update. Well here's another chapter. Thanks for the views and I really hope there will be more viewers after this chapter! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ! HEHEHEHE ! Thank you ~~~~ I'll try update more today !!! Look forward please! ]