Chapter 13

Undecided Love...

~Chunji’s POV~

I kept on running. Tears never stop from flowing down. Am I a fool for crying? I am a guy…what was I thinking crying over a guy who just confessed to MY GIRL? But what am I supposed to do? He was much better looking than me and from the look on _____’s face; it looks like she liked him too.

I halted from running. I sensed someone familiar in front of me.

~Your POV~

I pushed Kai away.

“Kai, I’m sorry but I’m really not ready. I-I-I got to go. I’m sorry,” I apologized and walked away leaving Kai clueless and disappointed.

What is wrong with me? I am pushing away a guy which every girl wants to date in school. But are my actions wrong? I felt uncomfortable after Kai kissed me. Instantly, I remembered but what I wanted to do previously. I went to search for Teen Top.

“Neil! OMMO I miss you!” I jumped to hug Neil.

“Yah _____ ! I miss you too!” Neil gave me a tight hug.

“Neil-ah, where is Chunji? I have to congratulate him,” I asked.

“I’m not sure…he was with us a second ago,” Neil searched around.

“Oh, maybe he might be in the toilet. I’ll find him later,” I smiled.

“Yeah, maybe! Let’s go meet the other guys! They missed you a lot too especially Ricky!” Chunji jumped excitedly and pulled me.

~Chunji POV~

“Eunji-ah, I thought you were studying abroad in Canada. Why are you here?” I asked Eunji.

“I came to see you perform pabo!” Eunji laughed.

“How do you even know I was going to perform?” I asked shockingly.

“I’m kidding. You’re as gullible as ever! My dad had to transfer here to work. It had already been 3 months since I moved here. Anyway, I happen to saw the poster days before the competition and I was interested so I came here. I was shocked to see you perform too. When I wanted to go towards you to congratulate you, you were running out of the area. So I decided to follow you,” Eunji explained.

“Yah Eunji! You sound like a stalker!” I joked.

“Pabo-yah I was afraid you would do something stupid. That was why I followed you.” Eunji grinned.

“Why would I do that? HAHA…” I pretended to not know what she meant.

“Oh I don’t know? The girl you like kissing another guy? You saw her and began running away crying like a girl? Does that ring a bell?” Eunji grinned.

I was caught red-handed.

“Is it so obvious?” I asked her.

“Not unless the other competitors knew your feelings for her,” E  unji replied.

“Chunji-ah, there are other girls out there. Must it be only her?” Eunji added on, coming closer to me.

“I-I-I don’t know,” I gulped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry for the EXTRA SUPER DUPER LONG hiatus from this story. I managed to write a super short continuation. I'll try to update more when I have the time. I am now so busy with my assignments in my tertiary that I have no time to even log into the computer. I hope you like the short continuation. Who is this Eunji? Does _____ likes Kai? I don't know... Hmm stay tuned okay? Forgive me if I update in a while...):