Chapter 11

Undecided Love...

 

~Your POV~

Our performance was terrific! I made no mistakes and all of us were synchronized. I could swear that all eyes were glued to us, amazed and stunned by our y dancing skills and good rhythm. After our performance, we were extremely proud for ourselves since our hard work really paid off and showed amazing results. I was nervous to see Kai’s group perform. I wanted to see his talent.

Soon enough, Kai’s group was called out. They were the sixth competitor to perform and I was astonished to see him and his five other members. If I was a tourist, I would have mistaken them to be superstars. All of them were good looking and gorgeous. They were ulzzangs. Before their performance, my jaws dropped to see their beautiful faces. I am sure their performance would blow me off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me1WDdXCnYE

As expected, my jaw dropped twice the length it had been. EXO-K was superb. From their faces, I could tell that they were all very talented. Kai was a dancing machine when he performed. He was unacceptable fast and graceful. He had an unexceptional talent. No wonder he’s adored by many girls in school. Kai was flawless, not only he had the looks, but he also got the skills and talent a guy should have and every girl who fangirled him want.

After his performance, I instantly went to congratulate him.

“Kai! Your performance was…WOW!” I congratulated him.

He smiled shyly and thanked me.

“Thanks! Yours were also incomparable. 2NE1 is probably the girl group leading so far. You guys were terrific!” he said and looked into my eyes.

The atmosphere around us became awkward.

“I… should get going now. Minzy wanted me to style her hair for the results later on…so, I’ll see you later?” I smiled.

He simply chuckled and nodded.

The long wait for the last competitor to perform was long. Dara was impatient to hear the results. Clearly, I could see that she wanted to win so badly and be recruited as a trainee.

“Are you okay? Why do you seem so tensed? You were pacing back and forth for a few minutes already!” I nudged Dara.

“Ehh? I was? Hehehe… I want to know the results. I want to show Mr Jiyong that I could win in this competition,” she confessed.

“WHAT has Mr Jiyong got to do with this competition?” I asked, confused.

“Well, the truth is, I did not do my assignments that he gave as homework and I was called back after class. He was asking why I did not do them and I had to explain to him that I was practicing for this competition. He chuckled and said to me that I could not win this competition. I was shocked and fumed. I mean, how can a teacher said those things to a student? Doesn’t he know that I would be discouraged by his words? So, I made a bet with him and told him that I could win this competition in either First, Second, or Third in position. He agreed  to my bet and accepted my offer. If I win, he would not give me any assignments for the whole month but if he wins, he wanted me to do what he says for a month!” Dara complained.

Hearing her explanation, I burst out into laughter. If Mr Jiyong was a student just like us, I am sure Dara and he would be a perfect couple!

Soon it was the last competitor’s turn to perform. They were the fifteenth competitor to compete and I was glad it was finally the last one before the results.

“Presenting the last competitor, Teen Top with their song Going Crazy!” the announcer announced.

I could barely recognize their faces at first but when Niel started to sing, my body started to froze. My friends were here! They were performing in front of my eyes! I could not believe what I was seeing. Chunji was also inside and performing his heart out. My eyes were as big as saucers. Teen Top was amazingly talented and synchronized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX5G51H79B8

Immediately, I jumped and became their fangirl. Minzy and the others were thinking and asking each other what has gone into me. I was acting as if I fell into a trance of crazy fangirls swooning over their jaw dropping idols.

“Do you know these guys?” Minzy stopped me from jumping and laid both her arms on my shoulders.

“Know them? They are my closest friends back when I was in China!” I said and continued to jump.

Minzy just laughed at my hyperactive actions and smiled. I wanted to go over to Chunji and gave him a great big bear hug and squish him. I had missed him so much and here he was in front of me, dancing his heart out to show everyone his hidden talent. I was so proud of him to be standing there and give a surprisingly good show to the public. Seeing him in front of me made me forget that I was a little upset with him for hanging up on me a few days ago. All I could care about was to jump on him and greet him.

After his performance, all the participants were brought into the stage. We were gathered according to our cue numbers and I could only give Chunji a big wave. He smiled widely in return and gave me a wave. Everyone else in Teen Top did the same. I had missed them so much.

“The champion of this competition would be rewarded a cheque of US$10 000. Second winner would stand a chance to win US$5 000 and the third winner would win US $2 500. The other competitors would not leave this stage empty handed because you will all receive US$500 and a $100 voucher from Korea Karaoke Box,” the announcer said.

“So, I will now announce the third winner for today’s Street Performers Competition…drum roll please,” he paused.

“2NE1! You girls would be recruited under YG Entertainment Company” He shouted excitedly.

Hearing our group name being called, we were shocked and jubilant. Even though we never claimed the first prize, we were glad that we had clinched the third prize and to be recruited under YG Entertainment. YG was well known for its best singers and dancers.

“Now, we will announce the second winner of this competition…They are,” he stopped for suspense.

“Teen Top! You boys would be recruited by T.O.P Media!” he congratulated them.

I was happy for Chunji as all of them claimed their cheque and took photos. I wanted to go and congratulate them but many other participants had already crowded before me.

“Finally, the moment which everyone was waiting for…the CHAMPION for this year’s competition would be…”

“EXO-K! And you guys would be recruited under S.M entertainment!” he finally announced.

Many of the audiences clapped and cheered. They were all expecting them to win. Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and hugged me. I was shocked and spun around. It was Kai.

“K-K-Kai, CONGRATULATIONS!” I jumped and hugged him

“Thanks _____! It was all thanks to you too,” he said as he looked deep into my eyes and came closer to me.

“Me? What did I do?” I asked confused.

“You had come into my life and become an inspiration to me. Your undying strength of not giving up made me attracted to you. Every time I see you in school, you made my heart flutter. Everything that you do made my heart beat a thousand times. You are a really special girl to me. I know you are not ready to be in a relationship but I want you to know that I am a guy who truly loves you and I would be the one to appreciate you for everything you did. _____, I love you,” Kai confessed and pulled me into a deep and long tenderly kiss.

~Chunji’s POV~

I was going to congratulate _____ when I saw a dashingly handsome guy wrapped his hands around her. I went nearer to have a clearer view but I accidentally overheard their conversation. This guy in front of me had confessed his love for my sweet heart. Who is this guy? What is he to her? Tears started to well up in my eyes. Suddenly, this guy pulled her into a long kiss and that instantly made the hot tears to drop instantly.

“_____-ah, today was the day I was planning to confess my love for you since a long time. However, I was not able to do so. Instead, someone else replaced me and confessed his love earlier than me. If only I had confessed much earlier, probably at the airport before you depart. I am sure this would never happen. _____, I am sorry I had never ever confessed to you before. I was afraid…not afraid of loving you but afraid you would never accept me. I wanted to be the only guy you cared about in your heart but after today, I could see that another guy had appeared in your life. I could see the joy in your eyes when he kissed you. Your eyes were twinkling and shining brighter than ever. _____, I am sorry that I was not a guy you wished for but I couldn’t help but to feel extremely disappointed in myself for not confessing to you much earlier. I was extremely disconsolate when I saw you were responding to his kiss. It seems that you had fallen in love. Maybe I was just being a disturbance to you and that guy by coming here. I am sorry my dear sweet heart…”I thought to myself and left the building.

My heart was broken into millions of pieces. 

 

 

 

A/N: Aww... Chunji I'm sorry )': Hehehe... more dramas to come readers ! Hope you guys would continue reading and subscribing ! Don't worry...this story still has a long way to go. There's much more excitement to come ! Just wait ! Love you guys !!! <3 Two updates just for you ! Hope you guys like it ! Enjoy and comment ! :D Sorry if there are spelling and grammatical errors. I am still learning!