Chapter 4

Undecided Love...

"Chunji ! What happened to ahjumma? Is she okay? Chunji !" I throwed him a thousand of questions, obviously worried about ahjumma.

"My mum cooked your favourite food and it made me miss you !" Chunji joked.

"WHAT THE? CHUNJI ! You almost gave me a heart attack you pabo!" I scolded him.

"Ne, _____-ah, I'm just kidding. Hey, I miss you so much you derp! So, how's school?" Chunji asked without a single guilt that he had made me feel like I'm going to die.

"Aish, school was fun. I made friends with the queenkas of the school and all the other classmates were nice. Sadly, it isn't the same without you. I felt so empty without you pabo!" I chuckled.

"Wow that's good to hear! HAHAHA, yeah well it isn't the same without you hear _____-ah. Oh, I almost forgot! We created a band hear and would love to try out street performance one day! The boys are all geared up when I started the idea of starting a band since we all are talented," Chunji explained.

"OMO?! Are you serious?! Congratulations !!! So, what will you guys be called?" I asked.

"Teen Top! Changjo thought of that name and we all liked it and we figured why not !" Chunji beamed excitedly.

"That's cool! If I'm able to go there, I would love to see you guys perform! Hey Chunji, it's already late at night. I have school tomorrow. Talk to you next time okay? I'm so sleepy now. Tell the boys I miss them a lot! Goodbam!" I yawned and ended the phone call.

~Chunji's POV~

My heart started to flutter when I heard her worried voice over the phone. She really cared about my mum and I couldn't help but giggle at how cute she gets when she's angry. It seems like she had easily made friends there. As expected of course, she is a friendly and an outspoken girl. If only I had the chance to tell her my true feelings. There is time Chunji, there is time. Patience.

[The next morning]

I had woke up early today because I was very excited to meet my new best friends. Breakfast in Korea now was like living in a luxurious home than in China. Lin cooked me blueberry pancakes topped with maple syrup. It was delicious that it felt like I was in heaven. As usual, Mr Joon would send me to school even though I had told him that it was okay and that I could walk to school. He insisted that he would send me because he wouldn't want to disobey my father. I just smiled and agreed to his request.

[School]

"Good morning _____-ah!" Minzy and Bommie beamed at the hallways.

"Morning Minzy and Bommie!" I cheered and hugged them.

Dara and CL had just arrived and doing the same like I did to Minzy and Bommie, I hugged them both. They hugged me back in return and Dara sling her arm around my shoulders.

"It's still early till the start of school! Let's eat!" Dara exclaimed.

Everyone agreed and headed to the cafeteria. The four of them went to buy their breakfast while I sat at a table waiting for them as I had already eaten my breakfast at home and was full. One by one, the girls started to come towards me after buying their meals. 

"Aish, I'm so hungry!" CL groaned and took a bite at her tuna sandwich.

Everyone giggled at her cute expression. While we were happily chatting and eating, a four tall and slim girls, who preferably looked like supermodels walked towards our table. 

"Oh look, it's the '2NE1 gang'. And look what we have here... a new member I see?" A girl with bangs said while glaring at me.

"What do you want Jia?" Dara stood up and looked at Jia menacingly.

"Oh nothing, I just heard that there is a new girl in the house and I would like to see who it was," Jia replied with sarcasm in her tone.

"Oh, she's pretty and cute. Hey, what's your name? You should totally join us 'Miss A' and leave this 2NE1 losers. We will make you popular and be better friends than these four," Jia said.

"Err...I am Park _____. Sorry, but they are not losers. They are my friends and I wouldn't think of joining you guys. Thanks but no thanks," I declined.

"It's no big deal but if you ever thought of changing your mind, our doors are always open for you," Jia winked and she and her other three friends strut off leaving the cafeteria.

"Who are they? And why did she call you 2NE1?" I asked them curiously.

"Ne, _____-ah thanks for standing up for us and we're really sorry that we did not tell you about this. You already know that we are the queenka of the school and we were named '2NE1'. They are 'Miss A', the other queenka we talked about. They were the first queenka of the school and they are in the third year of high school too. However, we were crowned the queenka of the school after our popularity inclined when we had performed during a school event last year," Minzy explained.

I kept quiet and listened to what they have to say. I was surprised that they were actually talented despite that they have a shy aura in themselves. After a long explanation, I finally understood them. It was soon the time for class and the five of us hurried to class.

[While walking towards 3B]

"But Kai, I really like you. Everyone said we looked cute together! Can you please be with me?" a long browned hair girl shouted.

I instantly recognised her but I did not know her name. She was one of the girls in Miss A. She was shouting about her affectionate love to Kai who is ignoring her and was walking to his class.

"So, she likes Kai huh? But Kai doesn't feel anything nor does he care about it. Why is he so cold?" I thought. The thought of the girl liking Kai made my heart thumped. It wasn't a nice feeling, it was rather a hurtful one but I could not understand why. Am I jealous? My thoughts vanished when suddenly Kai was standing in front of me.

"_____-ah, I need to talk to you," he said as he grabbed my arm and brought me to the rooftop.

 

 

 

HEEYYY! SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE! I'm down with fever today and my mind couldn't work well. I'll try to update another chapter today and as well as tomorrow ! Thanks to the viewers and please subscribe !!! HEHEHE... anyways, DON'T GET ME WRONG ! I DO NOT HATE MISS A. I chose them because they have also 4 members similar to 2ne1 so I thought it would be okay. LOOK FORWARD PLEASE !