Chapter 6

Undecided Love...

 

~Your POV~

My heart was thumping very fast, I swear it might explode anytime. It was my first kiss and I couldn't believe my first kiss was already taken by someone I barely knew. His lips was warm and soft and it was the best first kiss I have ever had, considering I had none. As our lips parted, Kai said something that made me stood rooted to the ground, unable to say anything.

"I-I-I'm sorry...b-b-but this is so fast, I-I-I can't...," I stuttered.

Kai grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me close to him, dragging me out of the cafeteria, leading me somewhere far from students.

[Somewhere in school, deserted]

"_____-ah, I'm sorry. I don't mean it, I'm sorry.  I know you're not ready and well, you don't have feelings for me but I can't stand Suzy calling me her boyfriend and all. It just perturbed me and I don't like it a bit. _____-ah, I'll make it up to you, I promise," Kai kneeled down and apologised.

"Kai, stand up. If someone passes by and saw you like this, they will create more rumours. Ne, I'll forgive you because I understand your situation but what confused me was why am I the one you would rather 'confess' to than other girls in the cafeteria?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Ah~ I have told you haven't I? I regard you like my own sister and I was more comfortable saying it to you than saying it to other girls," Kai explained.

I kept quiet at his explanation; something else was bothering on my mind.

"Sister...So you regard me like a sister?" I thought.

For some reason, my heart hurt a little hearing that he only regards me like a sister. I didn't know what is wrong with me. Am I hurt that he only regard me as a sister? Isn't it good that he regard me more than a friend rather than being just a normal friend to him? Why am I like this? What is this feeling? My heart tells me that I do not want to be his 'sister' but my mind say just do it for his sake. Feeling all confused, I walked away from Kai and walked back to the Cafeteria.

[Cafeteria]

”AIGO, _____-ah, what happen? Did Kai say anything? Why did he kiss you?!” CL interrogated instantly after I entered the cafeteria.

From their faces, they were worried about me, something that I am touched of. I pulled them to the rooftop where I told them about Kai’s explanation. Their faces were etched with shocking expressions.

“So that’s about it,” I ended my explanation.

“So he doesn’t mean it?” Minzy asked, obviously disappointed that her matchmaking plans weren’t successful.

“Hey, no worries all right? At least he treats you like his own little sister? Unless, if you’re upset, you actually do have feelings for him?” Dara teased.

I shook my head, confident that I do not have feelings for him. At the same time, something tells me it was false. There was still a lot of time till the end of recess and we ended up chatting at the rooftop, no appetite to eat.

[Meanwhile in CHINA]

~Chunji’s POV~

Dadeul micheotttagohae
Geuman ijeuragohae
Geuge an doejana Woo~
Dodaeche wae
Nado jichil geot gatae
Sigani heureulssurok
Byeonhaeganeun nae moseubeul pponeunde

“That was superb!” C.A.P praised.

Everyone was clapping their hands after I sang my part. I was convinced that I had done my best. However, my confidence was brought down, thinking that _____-ah won’t like it.

“Chunji-ah, you don’t have to worry so much you know? I’m sure she’ll like it!” Ricky convinced.

I could not help but smile because I had friends who truly cared about me.

“Pabo-ah, if she didn’t like it, she’s not meant for you. I’m sure she’ll love it,” L.Joe patted me on the shoulder.

Everyone nodded agreeing to L.Joe. Suddenly, C.A.P pull out six tickets from his pocket and handing each one of them to us.

“I can’t stand seeing how one of our members felt so sad after their loved ones had gone. So I decided that we’ll go to Korea and perform at the streets. Moreover, there will be a competition for the street performers in Korea. If we win, we could stand a chance to be taken in by a popular entertainment company in Korea! So, you guys better man up and gear up. We have a competition to win! And Chunji, you can use the time we go to Korea to confess to her,” C.A.P beamed excitedly.

Everyone was surprised by C.A.P’s sudden generosity but we all knew he could afford it since he was quite rich. All of us were excited in competing in Korea since this was an opportunity for street performers like us to be able to be recruited under a company. I wanted to make my appearance in Korea as a surprise to _____-ah. I’m sure she’ll be as surprised.

[South Korea]

~Your POV~

“Ahh~~~Finally it’s the end of school!” I stretched my arms.

“Yeah, can you believe it?! Besides, it’s only a day left till the start of the two weeks school break!” Minzy squealed.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that! What are you planning to do during the 14 days of no school? I asked while packing my bags.

“We are planning to perform on the streets and we want you to join us!” Minzy pointed at me.

“MHWOH? Me?! B-bu-but, I can’t do anything!” I jumped shocked about me being in a group and worse, performing on the streets.

“Yeah you. Oh don’t be such a pessimist. I’ve heard you sing in the toilets before and you are a really good singer. About the dance, you don’t have to worry. I will be glad to teach you,” Minzy assured.

My mouth gawked open. I will be performing in front of strangers and that was the last thing I would want to do during my school break. However, seeing how excited Minzy was when she said she wants me to join, I felt guilty if I disappoint her and thus agreed that I’ll join them. Minzy jumped in excitement hearing my agreement and hurriedly ran out of the class to tell the others.

“I am so screwed now” I mumbled and facepalmed myself.

~Kai’s POV~

After school, I quickly rushed to Suho hyung’s house together with Baekhyun and Sehun. He had messaged us earlier that there are urgent news that he wanted us to know.

“So what’s up hyung?” I asked as I sat on the large white couch.

“Alright here’s the thing. There will be a competition for the street performers and we are going to compete against other street performers in Korea. This is our chance to show our talents. I heard that the first three winners would be recruited under three different popular entertainment company in Korea. This is an opportunity for us to be known worldwide!” Suho exclaimed.

All five of us were shocked. It was the first time in my life to participate in a competition. I was afraid but I knew I had no chance to back out since Suho hyung had registered our names. I was elated that if we were chosen to be the winners, we are going to be recruited under a popular company! I could not wait for it!

“So, what would be our group name?” Sehun asked out of the blue.

“EXO-K,” Suho smiled and patted Sehun on the back.

~Your POV~

Friday passed very quickly and soon it was the start of the two weeks school break. Students were throwing their worksheets everywhere and many were screaming “FINALLY, SCHOOL BREAK!”. Everyone was excited except me. Well not really. I was excited because there will be no school but I was more nervous that I will be performing in front of STRANGERS!

“WOOH, finally the day had come don’t you think?” Minzy beamed.

I sighed and nodded. Minzy could sense that I was not comfortable.

“Do you have stage fright?” Minzy asked as she put her arms around my neck.

I nodded and explained to her the incident that happened when I was five.

[Flashback]

I was dancing for the ballet competition and was one of the better dancers. Everyone was astonished by my graceful and majestic sways of ballet skills. However, I missed a step and fell down causing all the other dancers to fall like a domino. The audiences laugh at my carelessness and it made me feel extremely embarrassed. I had led my team down and disappoint my ballet teacher. I had sworn to myself that I would not want to perform anymore, afraid I would disappoint others again.

[End of flashback]

Minzy listened attentively to my story. She could feel my pain. Nonetheless, she assured me that no matter how badly I would screw up, they will be there for me and keep on supporting me. Adding on, she said that it was not my fault and I wasn’t doing the mistake on purpose. She assured that she would train me very hard and would not let the same thing happen again.

“So are you guys ready for a sleepover at my house today?” Minzy asked us when Dara,Bom and CL had met up with us.

All of us squeal in excitement, up for the fun. We all had packed our bags for the sleepover and were welcomed by Minzy.

[Minzy’s house]

Minzy’s house was huge and it was decorated nicely. We all sat down on her leather brown couch while she grabbed our drinks.

“Should we tell her now?” CL asked Dara.

“Tell me what?” I shot a glare at the two of them.

“ We should tell her!” Bommie said happily.

“Okay _____-ah, hold on to your seats. We’ll tell you,” Minzy pushed me lightly to lean on the couch.

“We had registered all our names for a competition specially made for the street performers incuding you. The competition would be held next Thursday and we have much time left for it. Winners are going to be recruited under famous companies. We had heard your concern from Minzy and we’ll be assured that you would do your best that day. Don’t worry _____-ah. You’ll do fine! Even if we didn’t win, at least we are able to have fun, right?” CL winked.

My mouth gaped open.

“I WILL BE PERFORMING IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN KOREA?! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!” I screamed inside my head, shocked of what was going to happen.

 

 

 

 

Helloooo! Alright, so I decided to call of the hiatus since I felt bad for not writing): I love all you readers and I want to write this for you guys. I hope you like this chapter and do comment your opinions ! ^^ Really appreciate the increasing views !!! Hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu~~~Woops sorry. Kamsa Hamnida ~~~~ !