Chapter 7

Undecided Love...

 

[Journey from China to South Korea]

~Chunji’s POV~

The flight to South Korea took 1hr and 27 mins but it felt as if it took 100 light years to arrive, probably because I was impatient in seeing my sweetheart. The other members were chatting happily about the competition while I reminisces the memories I had with _____. Would she accept me? Would she like the song I had write for her? The thoughts kept circling around my brain, exploding like a big atom bomb.

“Are you ready to face her?” C.A.P asked nudged me on my arm lightly.

I shrugged my shoulders, unsure whether it was the right time to confess. C.A.P patted my shoulder and gave me a warm smile. Sometimes, I feel that C.A.P was the only one who would understand me in times of anxiousness like this.

Soon, we had arrived at our intended destination. It was somehow quite weird that all of Teen Top members are from South Korea and coincidentally, we had met each other in China and became brothers. The scenery of our homeland airport had transform into a high tech building with marble floor. The glass windows circled the entire airport letting sunlight to pass through by its transparent glass. The airport which was once a plain building with natural wind cooling the atmosphere inside was substitute with air condition machines cooling the entire place. The entrance doors to the airport which was once a push and pull door was replaced by a sliding automatic door with sensors that detect one’s movement. It was a scenic view since I had long left this place. However, my admiration was interrupted when a guide called upon us.

“Mr. Bang Minsoo? Over here please!” an aged man around his thirties called upon C.A.P.

C.A.P signaled us to follow him and greeted the man.

“Ah, Minseok ahjusshi, how are you? These are my friends who would be accompanying me throughout my stay in Korea. ” C.A.P told him and introduced Minseok ahjusshi to us.

After exchanging and introducing ourselves, Minseok ahjusshi led us outside of the airport where a long limousine, obviously owned by Mr. Bang himself had awaited our arrival.

“Your family’s semi-detached house has been cleaned and ready for your stay,” Minseok ahjusshi said from the front seat.

C.A.P laid his head on the limo seat and smiled as a form of appreciation.

“We are going to live in YOUR HOUSE?!” Ricky clapped excitedly as if he was a sea lion flapping its fins.

“No, we’re going to live under the drain!” L.joe said sardonically.

The whole limo burst out in laughter as Ricky pouts.

[Bang’s family semi detached house]

“Ahh, it’s nice to be home!” C.A.P shouted as he left his luggage outside the enormously huge and spacious house and ran into the house slamming back first on his bouncy and comfy blue leather couch.

“YAH, hyung! You left your luggage outside!” Niel nagged as he brought in C.A.P’s luggage in while the other members view the Bang’s family’s house in awe.

C.A.P then allocates us our rooms and told us to treat it like our own house. My room was huge and spacious. The room was thrice as huge as my own bedroom in China! The scenic view of the greenery greenhouse was perfect. Observing the luxurious toilet, my eyes bulged out. The toilet had a large mirror which had been attached to the marble sink. There was a huge bathtub with a shower head the shape of a square. The toilet bowl had a toilet seat heater and bidet. Being in C.A.P’s house was exhilarating since I had never lived in such a luxurious house before since I came from an average income family. I took a quick shower and took a nap at the king size bed.

[Meanwhile downstairs…]

“RICKYYYYYYYYYY!!! Give me back my boxers!” Changjo chased after Ricky who ran around the semi-detach house showing Changjo’s Hello Kitty boxers while shouting “Hyung have a hello kitty boxer!”

Changjo was lucky that C.A.P’s neighbours were a few miles away and could not hear Ricky’s shouts. Soon enough, Changjo grabbed hols of Ricky and tackled him on the grass and snatched his Hello Kitty boxers from Ricky’s hands.

“Mehrong~~~” Ricky stuck out his tongue and ran back into the house and to his room, locking the door to prevent Changjo from entering.

Changjo remained outside of the house and sat on the grass patch, embarrassed.

“Aish, Ricky! You are so going to get it!” he shouted and chuckled at his dongsaeng’s childish act.

[Kitchen]

“L.joe hyung, isn’t there any food we can eat?” Niel grumbled as his stomach growled.

L.joe opened the cabinets and refrigerator but to his dismay, there was nothing he could find to satisfy his appetite. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

“Let’s order something instead. I’m awfully hungryyyyy!” Niel whined.

L.joe nodded and dialed for Pizza delivery. While waiting for their food, both of them explored C.A.P’s house. When they had reached my bedroom, they saw me sleeping peacefully on the bed.  A mischievous idea struck on their minds. They took out their markers and started to doodle on my face as if I was a comic book character. Surprisingly however, I had not moved a flinch to the soft touch of the markers. I was dead tired and fell into a deep sleep.

The two mischievous members could not hold their laughter at how comical I look with their creations. They tip-toed out of my room as soon as they heard the doorbell ring and rushed down to claim their food as if it was their prized possession.

Ricky could smell the scent of barbeque chicken  pizza topped with melted cheese with tomato sauce smeared as its base and quickly ran down to savour the delicious aroma of freshly baked pizza. L.joe called out the other members to join them to indulge in the delicious food ordered by them. I was the last to reach and his appearance caused the whole house to burst into laughter as the other members hold their aching stomach at my face.

“What is wrong with you guys?” I raised an eyebrow.

“N-nothing!” Ricky stuttered and continued to laugh pointing at my face.

I quickly ran to the mirror to look at myself and literally screamed out loud.

“YAH! Who did this?” I ran back to the other members who were still laughing as if they had been sniffing to laughing gas.

“HAHAHA, go clean up after yourself Chunji,” C.A.P grinned and pushed me to the main bathroom downstairs.

“I’m going to get you guys back!” I snickered and washed my face.

[At night]

“All right, starting from tomorrow, we have to start practicing our heart out. We have to win this!” C.A.P encouraged us.

“HWAITING!” we all shouted as we placed our palms over each other.

I was extremely excited, partly because I could express my talents to the public. However, I was more excited in meeting _____ and become a man whom she could trust in her whole life.

“_____, I promise to make you happy and become the luckiest girl ever. I’ll be the one to share your happiness with you, the one to cool you down when you’re angry, the one to support you when you’re hopeless and the one to be your savior when you’re in danger. I really love you _____ and I vow never to make you upset because seeing you sad and down would only bring pain to my heart. _____, I really love you,” I whispered.