Chapter 5

Undecided Love...

[Rooftop]

"Kai, I have class !" I said as we reached the rooftop.

I'm sorry, but you cn sacrifice just one class for today right? I really have to talk to you," Kai replied while walking towards the railings.

I let out a sigh and messaged Minzy to cover for me for a period.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked Kai.

"_____-ah, after I send you home yesterday and spending time with you guys for lunch, I felt as if I was the old me," Kai started.

"The old you...? K-Kai, you don't make sense. What do you mean by the old you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Two years ago, I had lost my little sister. She was my company and the one who understands me. She was the one who could make me smile a lot. After her death that was caused by an accident, I felt lost. I felt as if nothing in this world could ever return back my little sister. I hate myself for not being able to defend her, My world seemed to transform into dull and boring life," Kai explained.

"Kai, I'm sorry. I didn't know about your sister," I softened while putting a hand on his shoulder, signalling him to cool down.

"It's okay _____-ah. I just want to say that you resembled a lot like my sister. You made me feel as if my sister was brought back to life," Kai turned and came close to me.

"K-Kai, I could be a listening ear if you want me to be. I can be the shoulder you can cry on," I said becoming emotional as I couldn't stand seeing someone feeling so sad and lost.

Kai gave me a warm smile and hugged me. 

"Thank you _____-ah. Thank you so much," Kai whispered.

Both of us stood there, embracing each other, making each other feel better. However, we weren't aware that someone was spying on us. She suddenly came and stood there making the both of us to part.

"Kai-oppa, so this is why you wouldn't want to listen to my confession?" the girl whom had shouted at him earlier squirmed.

"Suzy, listen. I don't like you. You are just a friend to me, I'm sorry I can't accept you," Kai dishevelled his hair.

"You don't want to be with me because you want to be with this newbie huh? I have known you longer than her! How come she gets you first?" Suzy whined and starts to cry.

"SUZY! I am not with her. She is also a friend just like you. By the way, she happens to remind me of someone who used to be close to me so please stop whining !" Kai scolded her, feeling pissed off with her behaviour.

"N-ne, Suzy-ah, I-I'm not with him," I stuttered and went to her to console her.

"YOU! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME! YOU'RE A YOU KNOW THAT?! GET AWAY!" Suzy shouted at me and started running away.

"S-suzy!" I shouted and wanted to run after her, afraid that she would start rumours about me and Kai but I was stopped by Kai.

"Let her be...She's always like that," Kai assured.

I just stood there and sighed.

[CHINA]

It was a week of school break there and the six boys, Teen Top, gathered around a table at a cafe discussing about stuffs.

"Aish, I can't believe she's already popular in her school," Niel sighed after hearing what Chunji said.

"It's good to hear that she's doing good there. So, lets talk about our band," C.A.P starts to change the topic.

They started to think about the roles and finally decided that C.A.P would be the leader since he was the one with the most charisma in himself. Soon, they started to write a few songs and Chunji had wrote a song that he decided it would be dedicated to me. It was titled "To You". All of the six boys put their hearts into the song and they wanted it to be a boom.

~Chunji's POV~

"I can't wait to let _____-ah to listen to my song. Probably this could be the song to my confession for her. But, going to Korea would cost a lot and I don't think Appa had the money to let me school and live there. I should probably use my savings but what if she rejects me? Ahhh~~~this is confusing!" I thought.

"Chunji-ah, stop daydreaming and write!" Niel flicked my head.

[South Korea]

"_____-ah, tell me what happened between you and Kai up there? What did Kai say? Did he confessed his love? Did he ask you to be his girlfriend? What did he say _____-ah? TELL ME!!!" Minzy starts to shoot me with her questions and pressurize me.

"Minzy-ah, he did not confessed to me nor did he ask me to be his girlfriend! Why are you so pumped up if he's asking me out?" I asked.

"You both look cute together! You guys should totally be with each other. Anyway, you haven't tell me why he brought you to the rooftop !" Minzy pouts.

I sighed and explained everything to her. At first she was not surprised about Kai's sister because the whole school had known about it before, but then her face turned evil which tells me that she had thought of something behind her sleeves. I knew, at that moment, I had made a silly mistake by telling Minzy because she would try to make me and Kai be together! Oh Minzy !

[Recess]

"GIRLS! Guess what?!" Minzy exclaimed to the girls as we entered the cafeteria where Dara, CL and Bommie had reserved two empty seats for us.

"What is it?" the three of them chimed together with big googly eyes.

"Kai said to _____-ah that she resembled a lot like his little sister and she had brought the old Kai back! Isn't that a signal that love is in the air?" Minzy squealed and clapped her hands like a sea lion.

The three of them was shocked for three seconds and instantly squealed in excitement attracting attention to other students. I told them to quieten down and denied that Kai was in love with me because he had already said it clear that I was only a friend to him just like Suzy. I was afraid that rumours about me and Kai would spread causing Kai to be embarassed being rumoured with a plain girl like me. I know and realised that Kai deserved someone better and it was okay that he would treat me like a little sister, though my feelings felt different.

"_____-ah, don't worry about Suzy. She's such a cry baby seriously. She doesn't even get that Kai wasn't even attracted to her yet she's still after him," Minzy said.

"Yah, who are you calling a cry baby?" Suzy suddenly spoke from behind us, obviously overheard our conversation and pulled Minzy's shoulder causing her to spin around and was now looking face to face with her.

"Yeah, you heard me. Suzy is a C.R.Y.B.A.B.Y!" Minzy teased.

"Pshh, please. At least a cry baby is better than a who only steals other people's boyfriend. Who does she thinks she is? She's just a newbie and yet she had already starts to fall for Kai, my boyfriend," Suzy smirked as she flipped her hair, thinking she looks hot.

"Kai is not your boyfriend, and please why would he even be with you ? I think if you're the last girl on Earth, he would rather marry a pole than be with you," Dara squirmed, unhappy with Suzy.

Soon, our arguments attracted other student's attention, causing them to whisper and gossip about the relationship between me, Kai and Suzy.

"Aigo~~~I am sure Kai-oppa has feelings for me which he is too shy to tell me. I am of course the queenka of the school and he is a kingka, we both suit each other. I am sure Kai-oppa would confess his love to me. I know he wants me," Suzy starts to get y.

"Tch, no I wouldn't. In fact, I already had a girlfriend and it's obviously not you Suzy," Kai suddenly appeared at the cafeteria, probably aware of our arguments.

Suzy shot him a glare while Kai walked towards me. When he was standing in front of me, he leaned closer to my face and kissed me on the lips, affectionately making the other girls to stare in disbelief especially Suzy who looked like she saw a ghost.

"_____-ah, I... I like you," Kai said while looking straight into my eyes.