Chapter 12

Undecided Love...

~Chunji's POV~

Reminiscing the old times...

You-RED Chunji-BLUE (At the park...)

 

Chunji-ah, will we become best friends forever?

Why not? We are always there for each other.

But, I am afraid…

Afraid of what?

Losing you…

You won’t lose me Chunji. I swear that no one can separate us even if death befalls because I own your heart and you own mine.

You don’t understand…

What’s there to understand? Isn’t it true? Our friendship is strong enough to withstand anyone who wants to break us apart.

So you take me as a friend?

Not a friend silly! You’re my best friend in my whole life.

Pabo-yah, that’s not what I meant.

Well, what do you mean then?

Hm… nothing, it’s okay.

You’re weird!

You’re best friends with this weirdo, PABO!

What did you just call me?

PABO!

Come back here you brat! Don’t run away!

Catch me if you can PABOPABOPABO.

YAH CHUNJI! You are so going to get it!

Ahhh!

_____ what happened? Are you okay?

HAH LOSER!

Yahhh come back!

I miss the times we had together without any disruptions. We had fun teasing and disturbing each other. We faced our difficulties together. Now, there is a third party between us. What will happen to our friendship now? Will we be as close as before? Or will we be as distant as how we are now? Remember when we used to sit at the swing at our favourite park? Whenever one of us are sad, we would visit the park to calm ourselves. Remember when we used to watch the sunsets together after school? You would always shed a tear or two and I would be the one wiping those tears for you. Can you still recall the time when I was sick and hospitalized? You took care of me and remained with me throughout. Do you know how much I love you? I learned to love you more and more each day. What have we become now? I’m sorry I can’t make us last. I’m sorry I can’t be a good best friend. I’m sorry that I can’t tell you how much I really love you…I’m sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: HEY PEOPLE! This is a short comeback for this story! Sorry it took so long to update and I'm sorry this is super short. My national exams is almost over and I will be updating almost daily afterwards. I hope you guys would stay with me (': Thanks for supporting this story even when I am on a hiatus. This Thursday would be my last paper! I will update most of the time afterwards! Do look out for another update after this comback okay? ^^ Please do read and subscribe to my other stories too! Kamsa hamnida !