Chapter 1

Undecided Love...

"OMO !?! Are you serious Umma? I don't want to leave my friends. What about Chunji? Will he be following us? Why must we go Umma?" tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry honey but Chunji is not going to follow us. Do this for your Appa okay honey? I know its hard but you have to be strong. You can still call him or send letters. Now go to your room and start packing up. We'll be leaving first thing tomorrow !" Umma consoled me.

I ran to my room and slammed the door. I couldn't stop crying because I do not want to be separated with Chunji. We had been best friends for a long time and now, he had to be separated just because Appa had to settle his company problems in Korea. I packed my bag for tomorrow's departure and instantly fell asleep.

[MORNING...At the airport]

"_____-ah, I can't believe you are going to live in Korea now. I'll miss you so much!" Chunji cried and hugged me tightly.

"Me too! I'll miss you so much! I'm afraid that I could not make friends and got bullied by others," I said.

"Yah, be optimistic! You are a nice girl, ____-ah. I am sure you would make a lot of friends. Don't worry!" Chunji tried to cheer me up.

"_____-ah, hurry! We're going to be late!" Appa protested.

I quickly hugged Chunji for the last time and hurriedly rush towards my father. I waved my final goodbye to Chunji and smiled.

~Chunji's POV~

"I should have told her my feelings. Why am I so afriad of telling her when I had been good friends with her ever since kindergarten? Maybe, I'm not meant to be with her..." I thought.

"______-ah, I'll be with you wherever you are. I'll gather all my courage and would tell you how I really feel towards you. I'll do anything to be with you. ____-ah, wait for me," I whispered softly.

[South Korea]

"Ahh, Mrs Park and Ms ____, please come in," Lin, my servant welcomed me and Umma in.

Umma smiled and hugged her. 

"I miss you Lin! Thanks for keeping this house tidy when we're gone for a long time," Umma praised Lin.

Lin bowed and thanked her.

"_____-ah, go up to your room and unpacked your belongings. It's going to be a long day tomorrow and you have school. You need to have some rest honey," Umma reminded me.

I went up to my room and unpacked my belongings. I did not want the day to pass by so quickly. I was afraid of being the odd one out and becoming a loner in school. I sighed and started to feel sleepy. 

[MORNING...]

"Good morning Ms _____. Today's breakfast would be scrambled eggs with jam toast," Lin said with a cheerful smile and served me my breakfast. I was dressed in my new school uniform and I looked neat and tidy.

"Thanks Lin!" I thanked her and gave her a warm smile.

"Ahh honey, good morning! Eat up quickly! You don't want to be late for school on the first day!" Umma smiled as she walked towards the dining table.

I just looked up at her and sighed.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's time for you to be independent young woman," Umma assured.

[School]

I was sent by my driver, Mr Joon, in a limo.

All eyes were on me when I reached school. "Wow, who is that rich girl? She must be new" "Omo, she's very pretty and she came in a limo!" whispered the students. I gave the students who were standing near the gate a warm smile and walked in. It seems like the start of the day isn't that bad at all. As I stepped in front of the school main building, I could not stop admiring its beauty. My new school was huge and grand and it was painted in red and yellow. Suddenly, I heard the school bell rang. I quickly rushed inside not wanting to be late on the first day of school and left a bad impression. 

As I was searching frantically for the Principal's Office for my schedule and timetable, I bumped into a boy who was carrying a pile of books probably heading to class. 

"Ah, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you right there. I'm really sorry," I said and helped him to pick up the books that had dropped to the floor.

'It's okay, it was my carelessness too!" he replied and looked at me.

When my eyes met his, I could not stop staring at his shimmering eyes. It was light brown in colour and he had double eyelids. His face was beautiful for a guy and his hair was combed neatly.From his attire, I could see that he was a neat and tidy person and loves to clean up after himself. I did not realize that I was staring at him for a long time.

"Hi, I've never seen you before. What is your name miss? Miss?" he asked politely.

I stopped staring when I realized that he was talking to me. "Ah, sorry. I was just... nevermind. "My name is Park ______, you can call me _____,"I answered and shook his hands.

"Ah, ______. What a nice name you have. My name is Kim Jong In but you can call me Kai," he said and smiled.

His smile was the prettiest smile a boy could have. His smile melts my heart and I could feel my heart pounding very fast like I had gotten an electric shock.

"I should get going now. I have to bring this to my class. I hope to see you around, ______," Kai said and left.

I smiled and went to the principal office. I can't stop thinking about Kai and wished I could see him again.

 

 

 

[Kyaaaa...helloooooo! Please continue reading and give me some feedbacks okay? Thankyooouuu ! <3]