I am Stupid

He Was Trouble

hyupsung.jpg?type=w740

Hyupsung High School in Nam-Gu, Daegu, of South Korea.

협성고등학교, 남구, 대구, 대한민국

 

After good 20 minutes of wandering around the big halls of the school, I finally reached the class room in which I was supposed to be teaching in half hours. Thank God I had allocated some time for this.

 

I took some books, papers and even a few dictionaries out of the slim suitcase I had prepared the day before, but that was pretty much all. No, I hadn't even prepared the class yet.

 

I sat quietly to the chair and went throught the papers I had printed at my friends house.

 

I gave up almost immediately, as I realized that I didn't even know how well did these kids speak english or what kind of things I was supposed to be teaching. Many would call me irresponsible right now. I know my parents would. They would be ashamed.

 

If I would be smart, I would have contacted the old teacher before. But I didn't. Because I am stupid.

 

I sighed heavily.

 

Why did I have to become a teacher...

 

My thoughts were interrupted by a small knock. Just then I realized that I had left the door half-way open, and a young, beautiful woman was looking at me curiously. Her curls landed perfectly with the shape of her face, emphasizing the crescent moon shaped eyes she had.

 

"Hi." She almost whispered with a sweet tone in her voice. "Are you Bang YongGuk?"

 

I realized I had been staring at her with my mouth open the whole time.

 

"Ah, yes I am."

 

"Riiight, so you are new here?" She continued still with the calm tone.

 

"Yes, I am..." I was imaginary head-desking myself at the time, as I realized I was repeating myself.

 

"Ah, it's very rare for the new ones to find their way to their home class during the first day. Did you do it all by yourself?" She took few steps closer.

 

"... Excuse me, who were you again."

 

"Oh, I am sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kang YeEun." She smiled. A y smile. Her eyes calculated each and every part of my body. She was obiviously castigating me in her mind. I decided I don't care about her.

 

"Right. Well, I think I should continue alone now. I am still preparing for my lesson."

 

"Oh, of course!" She chirped and turned to leave. Just as I was desperately going throught my papers again, I heard she made a sharp turn back.

 

"Just one question thought. Why are you here at 5.43, when your earliest class starts at 9.10?"

 

I stared blankly at the papers in front of me. It can't be. Last time I checked it was 8.40.

 

"Uhh, well I... As I said, am preparing for the lesson..." I lied. This isn't the picture I want to give of myself. Not in the first day.

 

"Aha." She said coldly and turned to leave.

 

Phew.

 

I groaned, and took my phone. 5.44, it said. This couldn't be true.

 

~~

 

Hello ! It's Riri here~~ Thanks for the ones who already subscribed ! Guk and Zelo will meet in the next chapter, and trust me, it's going to be interesting (¬‿¬) *evil smirk*

 

And just to clear things up; Kang YeEun is a completely fictional character.

 

Okay, that's it for now~~ I might update already today, since I feel bad for making all these chapters so short ;__; Sowwyyy~~ + I still blather too much~~ mianhae (╥﹏╥)