I Bet Taxi Drives Can Be Fun Too

He Was Trouble

WARNING: SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT AND IA

 

A/N: Awkward fact: I am eating a sausage while writing this.

                                         - Ah, Riri, you dirty hoe~~!

 

We stepped to the car. I mean, I did. HimChan face planted himself to the back seats, and so I just decided to ask the driver to let me come to the seat next to him, as my friend was taking a nap in the back. The driver agreed reluctantly, which made me a little worried. I was so tired I just flushed the thought away. Maybe I just smell bad. I shrugged and sat next to him. I took a quick look at the driver and was immediately able to tell what was wrong. He didn't seem a day older than 17*Yes, I speak in western years, so that stuff makes more sense which meant that he couldn't have a driving license.

 

"... What was your name again." I reached to the idententity card, that was hanging in the mirror. The driver looked anxiously at the license in my hand and back to the road repeatedly. I bet he wanted to just snatch the license of my hands and throw it out of the window.

 

"Uh... I, uhm."

 

"Wow, have you been to those '10 years younger' -makeovers, I've seen on TV?" He didn't say anything, and just fixed the position of his cap, to hide at least some of his face. "Born, January 12th, 1964" I read loudly. I was anticipating him to throw himself to his knees and begging me not to uncover his idententity. How I waited for that to happen, but it never did.

 

The ego, I had created for myself in the past few minutes came crashing down, as HimChan suddenly sat up and butted in to the conversation.

 

"Whatcha talkin' 'bout?" He said with a stupid accent. "Oh, hay dar, ieh!" He shouted to the young drivers ear and hiccupped. Geez, and I thought I was the worse drinker. I was excepting the driver to burst out crying any minute and pray for me to safe him from this bizarre, erted man. Instead, I saw a smirk, hiding itself under the cap.

 

"Uh" I started "YeJun, I see, uhm... Please do ignore my friend, and just tell me if you want me to shoo him off."

 

"You couldn't shoo a ie head!" HimChan shouted.

 

"What?"

 

"I said, you shouldn't coo a hoodie bed!" Okay, honestly I had no idea what he was saying, but that's the smartest sentence I was able make out of his mumblings.

 

"Your friend is adorable!" The taxi driver squealed all of sudden.

 

What? Cute? HimChan?

 

"Wowowow, I ain't cutie, yer are!" HimChan said as seducingly as he probably could in the stage he was in. He scooted close to the driver and started touching him from places-that-I-rather-leave-mysterious-to-you. I looked outside, not exactly excited of seeing my friend the other boy, and saw the intersection that was ahead of us. Luckily for me, the lights turned red as we got there, and I jumped out of the car straight away. I was about to tell HimChan that I rather walk, but seeing him the boys neck, I decided not to interrupt and so I just walked off.

 

~~

 

I'm sorry without girl
있을 수가 없잖아 oh my girl
네 곁에 있는 내 모습이 초라하지않게
제발 잘해줘 I'm sorry without girl

 

The familiar song woke me up. It definately wasn't going ot be a good day. I was grumpier than ever and the hangover was killing me. I was sure HimChan was having worse, thought. Speaking of that little bastard...

 

I suddenly seemed to gather a whole new bunch of energy and ran to my jacket, which I had thrown somewhere to the small hallway I had. I was in enough of hurry to almost trip over a few luggages of mine before violently opening the closet and taking all the possible jackets out. Finally I found the one and started roaming each pocket it had. I was sure I had left my phone to somewher- There!

 

I switched it on nervously, thinking about things that might have happened to HimChan last night. Maybe he had done something to finally scare the living out of the boy, and made him call the police, or maybe he had just scrambled to his bed, not even remembering what he had done. I wonder does he share a bed with his girlfriend... I decided not to think of it. Not that I was interested anyways.

 

1 New Message

 

Damn, I am popular!

 

From: DerpChan

04:01 AM

 

Hyung, need to talk. Text me ASAP

 

Weird. He never calls me 'hyung'.

 

To: DerpChan

09:23 AM

 

I am heading to the school in a minute. I have only one class today, and then I have to look after the school cafeteria for awhile, but afterwards I should be free. Maybe you would want to meet up?

 

Honestly, I was dying to know what had happened to him. He answered almost immediately, which took me by a surprise, as I thought he would still be sleeping his hangover off.

 

From: DerpChan

09:25 AM

 

Let's meet in the Rogue's Café, at 12:15 PM or so. I'll be waiting. It's right next to the school, so I am sure you'll find it, newbie.

 

Rogue? Rogue's Café? I wonder what kind of place that is...

 

~~

 

Lalala~~ sing sing sing~ Ah, speaking of which, the song I used as his alarm tone was Kim HyunJoong's "Please Be Nice To Me"! It's such a nice song, really love it! You should check it out if you haven't heard it~

 

Hmmm, strange, I don't have anything to say. I am usually so bubbly and talkative~ Hahah, I must be so tired, since I've been walking with my gay friends around Vaasa the whole day *__* You know, I totally share the awkward feeling with YongGuk, of when your friends just suddenly start making out, especially in the middle of a busy mall and people watching and everything... Just... Why... ಠ_ಠ