Because That's Exactly What I Am

He Was Trouble

Still in confuse, I started drifting slowly to my school. I had no idea what had happened to my friend, but I told myself not to think of it too much, since the important thing was that he was seemingly okay. Still, people threw pitiful looks at me. As if a word "worry" would have been written all over my face. I hated it. I always had. It was the way all the adults looked at me.

 

It's because I rap... I mean, rapped.

 

I shook my head.

 

Expectations, expectations...

 

They all used to look at me with that face.

 

Apparently rapping means, that you are gonna fail in life.

 

I shook my head again. I was just about to start to list myself all the reasons why they should all burn in the flames of the deepest hell, but then ended up only scolding myself for being childish. Because that's what I was. I still am.

 

Because they were right.

 

I never became anything. I never became anyone. I am nothing, and dull. I am no-one. No-one at all.

 

So I blame my parents.

 

Which only makes me even more childish.

 

They were only thinking of my best.

 

Or so I've heard.

 

I kicked the ground. Like all the kids from my school used to whenever they were mad.

 

An completely unexpected smile somehow crept to my lips.

 

Yes, that's excatly what I am. I am a kid. I am just a kid. And somehow, that gives me the right to have dreams, doesn't it?

 

My smile grew wider.

 

I am going to start rapping again

 

~~

 

Hello! Excuse the shortness of this chap~~ I've been so busy (and drunk) lately it's not even funny anymore! ಥ_ಥ BWYHHYHHYH *cries*

 

Anyway, since I am (again) going off for awhile, I might try to update a better chapter already tonight... I just don't think I can...

 

Anywho, hope you liked this short update... Even just a little ;__; *bows and goes to a dark corner*

 

Your face right now: