I Guess It's a Date

He Was Trouble

If we forget JoonHong and his friends, the class was pretty much filled with students that resembled me of zombies. They didn't mind, when I messed up and told them to do exercises from the 5th chapter even thought we had just read number 4. They didn't say a thing to me, and I realized my mistake only when half of the work was already done. It was so embarrasing. I think JoonHong and his friends would have said something about it to me, if they just weren't so busy slacking off anyways.

 

They vegged out, JoonHong resting his legs on other students desk, chatting as if they would have the right to. I should have been annoyed by their gangsta-act, but instead I found it rather cute.

 

Thought, being the righteous man, I am, I told myself not to allow it.

 

"Done all your work already." I asked sarcastically. JoonHong snorted and continued the chitchat. "I asked you a question." No reaction. Great, I was ignored by 15 year old kids. One of JoonHongs friends stared at me awhile, smile creeping to his lips he suddenly leaned close to JoonHongs ear and whispered something. JoonHong sniggered and turned a bit to look at me. Chuckling a little, he whispered something back and continued talking again.

 

Annoyed, I tried to ignore them and looked down to some papers I was holding in my hands instead. Trying to concentrate on the text, I realized I had been reading the same word over and over again for past few seconds. At the same time, I was able to feel JoonHongs eyes stinging a hole to my brain. Zombies, the whole class. I thought to myself.

 

Finally giving up with the text, I looked at the boys again. Immediately all of them looking away, I was sure they were planning something on me.

 

"Do you need any help?" I almost sounded concerned. No reaction. "Hey, boys. JoonHong and others, I asked you a question." The other boys looked at me curiously, but JoonHong looked quietly down to his lap, a small smile in his lips. One of the boys punched his arm slightly, as if it was a sign for him to continue with their evil-mastermind-plan-of-eating-my-brain, as I liked to call it. Finally JoonHong glimpsed at me.

 

"Huh?"

 

"I asked, do you need any help" I admit, I sounded quite angry, and I am freaking scary when I am.

 

"Oh, what? No, no, we are just fine."

 

"You sure? You've been talking about girls for about half an hour now. Don't you think it would be a good time to actually start doing something? Oh, and JoonHong, take your smelly feet off the poor boys homework."

 

JoonHong snorted.

 

"What if I don't."

 

Full of overwhelming confidence, JoonHongs voice echoed throught the class. He was definately trying to pick a fight with me. With his attitude, I was sure I wouldn't even feel bad for punching him straight to the face, right there, no doubt.

 

"Pfft. You obiviously have no idea who you are talking to."

 

"True, why don't you tell me, then." Just then I realized that the boys hadn't been there when I first introduced myself.

 

"I am mr. Bang YongGuk, and I am willing to teach you some more english after school hours, if that's what you want."

 

Suddenly the three boys started cheering and tapping JoonHongs back, as if they had just won the Olympics. JoonHong smirked mischievously and nodded his head to them.

 

"I guess it's a date." JoonHong simply said and walked off the classroom. With only 2 minutes of the lesson left, I couldn't have cared less. The three boys cheers quieted down and they settled to their places. Smirks on each boys face, I was starting to get scared of what was coming.

 

~~

 

Wow, updating 3 times in just one day? Even I am surprised. I would like to say that writing this chapter has been fun, but...

 

AFF, Y U NO STAY LOGGED IN AFTER WRITING EACH CHAP.? (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

 

Special thanks to @elainakok for being such an active subbie and commenting after each chappie~~ Because it makes me feel so popular and all fuzzy inside. That's just sad...