Useless

He Was Trouble

The class was a complete disaster. Nothing seemed to go right at all. Not that I had high expectations anyways, hence I was even more unprepared than yesterday.

 

My thoughts were off.

 

They were off rapping. Millions of lyrics and rhymes and rhytms echoing inside my head.

 

I didn't give a did these kids learn a thing in my lesson. Not a flying, sparkly, piece of .

 

I ended the class few minutes earlier just to rush to the cafeteria, and watch that everyone could eat peacefully. I didn't know most of the students names, but saw few from my last class lining up for their food. My stomach growled a little.

 

Usually teachers get to eat somewhere between their classes, and my turn would have been 30 minutes earlier than my class, so I had decided to skip it and just stay home and sleep as long as possible. I didn't regret at all, and just told myself that I can get myself a nice pastry at the Rogue's Café instead.

 

Just then I paid attention to the blond, sparkly personality, not too far away from me. He was just scooping the not-too-temptating looking school food to his plate, and hadn't probably even noticed me yet. Yet.

 

I was pretty sure he is going to notice me sooner or later, and that may not turn out too pretty. Especially if he happens to loudly 'mention' something about yesterday, and even worse if the very few teachers eating would hear.

 

Before I was able to mouth my prays to the almighty God, JoonHong already turned and stoned for a second or two. An evil smirk crept to his face.

 

How cute ~! Wait just what did I just-

 

"Hello, YongGuk." He came closer.

 

"Mr. Bang." I corrected him.

 

"Ah, right. Had fun last night?"

 

Thank God he is whispering.

 

"... Yes, very much." I continued calmly, until caughting a panting MinJun entering the cafeteria from the corner of my eye. He ran straight to JoonHong and seemed to have small bruises in his face and his uniform was dirty.

 

"JoonHong!" He screamed like his life depended on this kid. He pulled JoonHongs sleeve violently to turn his attention on him and continued: "They..." He panted. "Beated Junnie... H-he doesn't..."

 

"What?" JoonHong snarled quietly.

 

"I-I don't know... H-he just..." MinJun cried, and held his head, as if it was in alot of pain. "He didn't breathe." He was able to state between his desperate cries.

 

JoonHong gasped. MinJun fell to his knees powerlessly, as JoonHong passed the plate to a random student walking by and stormed out of the cafeteria, leaving me nothing but dumbfounded.

 

I gathered myself back together again and kneeled to MinJun. I tried to find out... Just anything. I had no idea what to do, or what to say. All I knew was that there was a fragile boy crying in front of me. And I couldn't help him. I was useless.

 

I wasn't ready for this. It was crazy. It was crazy to a person from self-contained class to suddenly start teaching a secondary school like this one. I just wasn't ready.

 

I wanted to hug him really tight and tell that everything would turn out just fine, but ended up just cornily patting his back.

 

I was useless.

 

A sudden voice cutted my thoughts and YeEun pushed me away from MinJun.

 

"MinJun? Where is JoonHong? What happened?" She shouted more angrily than worried.

 

I didn't know MinJun in a personal level, but his expression told me that the boy was too shocked to say a thing.

 

"H-he said something about uh... Who was it... 'Junnie', or something. Do you have any idea who might that be?" For the first  time in the whole time, MinJun looked at me. He seemed releaved, that I was there, speaking for him, as he clearly wasn't capable to, not at the moment at least.

 

YeEun looked at me disrespectfully. As if my presestance would have annoyed her. Which it probably did.

 

"JunSeo." She stated before rushing out of the cafeteria. She didn't even look at MinJun again. Just left him hanging there with all the other students watching. Some scared, other almost like... Amused, to see him break down like that.

 

"Just go away already, there is nothing for you to see!" I stood up, and shooed the students off. At the moment it felt just right to feel hate towards all of them. Why they didn't help MinJun? Why some of them seemed just happy to se him like that? Just... Didn't anyone care about him? At all?

 

The students were shocked off my sudden burst and backed off without questinioning at all.

 

~~

 

Oh em gee I updated so fast~ Even thought my heart is going throught alot of pain lately, I was able to update ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾ I think my misfortune even inspired me a little!

 

 

Note: "Junnie" JunSeo, is "Bok JunSeo", from the third chapter. He, along MinJun is a completely fictional character, which I've forgot to mention before. Mianhae~~

 

//Hahh lol I just re-read this~ so many mistakes! XD