You Just Did

He Was Trouble

It was 12.37 PM and I was walking down the slim sidewalk of the street right next to the school. Luckily, another teacher had offered to take MinJun to the hospital, just in case, and I hadn't heard anything about YeEun, JoonHong, or an dead student. I decided not to stay waiting, and if someone would need me, that someone would call me. Not a big deal.

 

I tried to find any type of sign, referring to this 'Rogue's Café', HimChan was talking about. The cobblestones were still wet, and refreshening scent of the spring rain from the morning still floated in the air. I had learned to separate it from the smelly gasoline, as I moved here. I had always found something calming about the fresh air, especially during spring.

 

"YongGuk!"

 

I heard a voice calling my name. I glanced behind my back, to the direction from which I believed the sound came from, and saw HimChan in his car. Without thinking any further, I stepped in and he started to drive.

 

"Jesus, are you deaf or something. I had to call you for 2 minutes or something."

 

I was trying to think of a better answer, but ended up just saying:

 

"I am sorry."

 

HimChan sneered annoyedly. It wasn't alike him.

 

"I didn't go home last night." He suddenly stated.

 

"Oh... How come?"

 

He shrugged and silenced again. I watched as he looked at the road with a concecrated face, yet his eyes seemed to wander somewhere else. Somewhere in his own world. Thinking about something. A small smile crept to his lips until silently fading away again.

 

"I stayed with JongUp."

 

I turned to face him.

 

"Who is JongUp?"

 

He looked at me confusedly few times until making an "Aah" sound and continued speaking.

 

"Ah, he fooled you so bad ~ You still think YeJun is his name?"

 

"... No, I've never been enough stupid to think that it was his real license. I just obeyed that he had bought it."

 

"No, he hadn't, it was his fathers licence. You see, he had accidentally spilled boiling water to his fathers arms. They were so badly irritated he couldn't drive that night, so JongUp did it instead. He sneaked out without his father noticing it. He told me he felt so bad for what he had done!"

 

"Oh... Really? Seems like a sweet boy."

 

"Mm, he is the sweetest..."

 

"I bet he is..." I smiled. Somehow I knew that there was something with these two, and that something was good. Even if it would bring hardship with HimChan and his girlfriend, it would be worth it. I was quite very sure of it.

 

"I am so in love... But you were able to tell that already, weren't you?"

 

"Mm, I was."

 

"YongGukkie, hyung, does it make me disgusting? I've never felt like this before."

 

"No... I don't think it does. Not in my eyes, at least."

 

HimChan looked at me quickly before concecrating to the road again.

 

"This why you are so good teacher."

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"You don't judge anyone. Not even me, thought I've been... Well, like this. Making wrong decissions, saying wrong things, being just... Wrong. From the very beginning, I've always been like this, yet you are always there. I appreciate you, YongGuk. And I am sorry I can't express it right."

 

"... You just did." I smiled. "But don't be so naïve. I do judge people. I judge a lot people, because of their appearance, actions, the way they speak... I just don't find judging you enough entertaining."

 

HimChan failed to hold his chuckle, and made me grin too.  HimChan parked the car and leaded me inside the Café.

 

~~

 

I... Actually... Updated...ಥ_ಥ  

image

image

tumblr_m08h9f7zKP1qei3z4o2_250.gif

tumblr_m08h9f7zKP1qei3z4o1_250.gif

tumblr_lydc679eN91qei3z4o1_500.gif

tumblr_lydc679eN91qei3z4o2_500.gif

Oh me gee, yes, I've missed you too ~ I got home (again) yesterday and I feel more powerful than in a long time ! Let's pray that my body and mind stays strong ~ It's night and I am very sleepy, but I try to update tomorrow !

tumblr_m55jo3MUAD1ql69bvo1_250.gif

Thank you for all your support !