I am Not Oblivious

He Was Trouble

WARNING: SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT AND INDIRECT IA

 

It was 13.45 and all of my classes had ended. I was packing my stuffs when my thoughts wandered to the blond sunbeam I had given detention to before that day. It wasn't like I had forgot about him. I just assumed he wouldn't come anyway. It was obivious that this boy didn't take my threats seriously. I couldn't blame him thought. He remined me of myself, during my own school years. I smiled, first without even noticing it and sat down to my chair. The empty classroom was filled with silence. Only few footsteps was heard, coming from the hallway.

 

I thought how stupid it was to give detention on the first day, and how horrible it made me seem like in the other students eyes. I decided I would wait until JoonHong shows up, if he shows up, that is, and sort things out with him.

 

I took my phone and started playing Angry Birds.

 

~~

 

It was 15.02 and I knew everyones school day should be ending by now. Soon JoonHong would come... Yes, if, he comes.

 

I heard the door opening and paused the game in my phone. There he was. Just like that, he had popped out of nowhere and walked straight to the desk that was closest in front of me. He didn't even look at me until he sat down and stretched his legs on someones desk again.

 

"Hello, JoonHong."

 

"Hello, YongGukkie."

 

... Just what did he call me?

 

"I don't think that's my name JoonHong." I remained calm.

 

"Ah sorry, Mrs. Bang." He said as he put his hands in his pockets.

 

"Excuse me."

 

He looked down to his lap, then back to me and again to his lap. His eyes glittered in the small spring light coming from the window.

 

"JoonHong," I started carefully "I see you like to get attention, don't you?"

 

He looked at me surprisedly.

 

I cleared my throat before continueing "If you need any help, or perhaps a pat on the back, every once in awhile, you know you can talk to me about it. The thing is just that" I breathed in "The way you are trying to get attention right now, is disturbing the other students studies, do you understand JoonHong?"

 

He looked at me with wide eyes. I couldn't do anything, but stare back and wait for response.

 

"Just... How old do you think I am? You talk to me like I was ing seven."

 

"Watch your mouth!"

 

"Yahh, Bang YongGuk, you've been to this school for one day and you've already become the number one joke of the year. You really think I am the one who needs a pat on the back here?"

 

That... Can't be... No, he is just trying to annoy me.

 

I didn't say anything so he just continued. "Pfft. Just look at yourself." He stood up and walked to me. "All oblivious and everything. Just such a sad little thing, aren't you?" He turned my chair so I was facing him and leaned close to me. "Had a busy morning?" He whispered and sat to my lap, his legs spread around my waist. If someone would now come into the class... Just... Oh God.

 

He my earlobe and tugged my collar. The whole situation was completely unexcepted to me, so I ended up just whimpering almost unhearably. He lifted his head up and looked at me for a second. I probably looked scared like a deer in red lights, and that seemed to entertain him even more. He smirked and teared the collar of my blouse a few more times until suddenly just getting up.

 

"Your button was about to drop, so I tied it better." He stated while walking to pick up his backpack and going to the door. "I guess that was it. See you again on wednesday, Mr. Bang." He cheeped and went off. Leaving me completely inexpressive, staring at the wall in front of  me.

 

Thank God I don't have to see him tomorrow.

 

~~

 

Okay, so to the ones who got confused, this happened on monday, and the next time Guk teaches them will be on wednesday, so Guk has one day without having to see Zelo~~ 'cause it would seem weird for Zelo to have english every day.

 

At the beginning of the chapter, I marked it to have slight mature content and ia, since I don't think this slight would offend anyone enough for me to mark the whole chapter m-rated, yet I know that not everyone is comfortable with this kind of content, not even in its slightest. If you are that type, I recommend you to leave this fic right now. Because it's gonna get quite dirty in here.

 

ANYWAYS I'd really like to hear everyones opinion of what do they think of the naughty boy Jello, in this fic/was it a good idea, or do you like the usual 'sweet' Zelo that is more common in other fics more.

 

I think that's it for now! Thanks for reading~~

 

ah I am so sleepy now~~

   Sleepy Kitty. Soft kitty, Warm Kitty.... little ball of fur...