Troublemaker

He Was Trouble

I spinned in my chair, anxiously waiting for the students to start walking in. It was already 8.45, and I had done essentially nothing, to prepare the following lesson. Minutes passed slowly, but I was able to hear students chatting and walking in the hallway. Just then I started to worry, if I had accidentally locked the door. Thinking of it more, I wasn't even sure was I supposed to go and open the door for the students, or would they come in by themself, whenever they thought it was the time to do so.

 

After thinking of it for another while, I stood up from the chair and walked my way to the door. I silently opened it, making a note to myself that I hadn't locked it. I glanced around the hall and caught a student copying something I believed was a homework. She quickly hid the papers under her uniform jacket and ran to the classroom opposite my own with her friends.

 

Few other students leered at me, before nodding at each other and sluggishly making their way to the classroom.

 

I counted the students that had came in by the time and looked at my phone's clock again. 8.56, and 4 students were missing.

 

I left the door open and sank into my chair. The students looked at me anticipatingly. Me noticing it, I fixed my posture and digged out the paper which had been handed to me a week before. It consisted a list of the students I would teach for now.

 

"Who are still missing?" I asked almost stonily.

 

"Gyo MinJun, Bok JunSeo, Ma HyeoNu and Choi JoonHong, sir." A boy, with short black hair and glasses said, as if their absence would have been obivious.

 

"I see. Well, they still have..." I glanced at my phone "9 minutes left."

 

The whole class felt awkward. No-one seemed to talk to each other. They all just stared somewhere, mostly at me.

 

"Uhh, so... Anyway, my name is Mr. Bang YongGuk, and I'll be teaching you english today. What kind of things have you gone throught lately?"

 

"Just basics and stuff."

 

The same boy explained.

 

"Ah, I se-" I couldn't finish my sentence, as four loudly laughing boys stumbled into the classroom. They looked at the clock above them, continued being their loud selfs, and high fived while shouting something about not being late for the first time that year. The other students hung their heads low and held their chuckles.

 

I smiled fakely and stood up from my chair.

 

"Ah, look at that. Gyo MinJun and the gang, am I right?"

 

The boys smiles faded away and they looked at each other confusedly. , did I say something wrong.

 

One of them straightenet his back and walked to me. He stopped when our noses were only inches apart. His friends started jokingly cheer behind him.

 

"It's Choi JoonHong and the gang, to you." He said allusively. As if he was the dominant party.

 

I couldn't help but laugh silently at the boys adorableness and all ganged-up attitude.

 

He snapped back as he noticed I was chuckling. Completely clueless, he looked at the boys standing behind him. Confused smiles on their faces, they just kicked the ground and walked to their seats.

 

"Ah, you are so funny, sweety, but I think we should go on with the lesson already." I ruffled his hair, teasing him, and sat down to my chair again.

 

~~

 

Yes, yes, I know it's rushed up&all, but I wanted to update fast~ I will re-read this chapter sometime, tonight, if possible, and fix all the mistakes etc... Oh and yeah, during this chapter... Guk got up from his chair and sat back about 3million times, but who cares really. Let's say he is just that kind of sporty type. And likes getting up from chairs. Okaay that doesn't make any sense BUT ANYWAY ~I hope you enjoyed~ BangZelo Hwaiting~~