I Almost Felt Bad For Her

He Was Trouble

After HimChan parked the car to YeEuns areaway, to be exact, to her sowings, he accompanied me to the extensive and beautifully decorated hallway. He sat down to a couch opposite to my own and smirked at me for past few minutes, his eyes still red from all the alcohol. I knew exactly what he thought. "Oh boy you've ruined your chances with her~~" Yep, that's my HimChan. Just when I was about to pick my phone and start playing Angry Birds, I heard someone sneak in from upstairs. He stopped to the very last stair and kneeled down to it.

 

"Hi." JoonHong almost sang to me. Every part in me told me I was supposed to dislike this kid, but I just couldn't help but look at his cuteness. Just then I paid attention to the scarf I had seen him wearing at school too. Guess he wore it quite often, since he had otherwise changed his clothes from the school uniform, to something you would expect any teenager to wear. He was stylish and unique at the same time. Just plain grey jeans, whichs material I couldn't tell. A white v-neck t-shirt, and a black scarf, with a tiny pattern, I couldn't make out. His almost platina blonde and curly on top hair is what catched my attention in the first place. It was just too adorable to describe in words.

 

I just nodded at him, scared that if I'd said something, I'd say it wrong and he would make fun of me again.

 

"Thanks for driving over that cat. Now I'll finally get a bunny."

 

I chuckled. Really? Is this really the same kid that basically molested me before the same day?

 

"You're welcome, but it wasn't me." I pointed at HimChan who had been intensively staring at the kid. He snapped out of his trance and just waved to JoonHong, that stupid smirk in his face yet again. Suddenly we heard YeEun angrily shouting to the phone, as she tried to get us a taxi. I almost felt bad for her. Almost.

 

JoonHong reached to see to the kitchen before whispering something to MinJun that had suddenly popped to be behind him. He showed MinJun a sign to go and the boy quickly ran out of the house, leaving JoonHong looking lonely. Just like an abandoned puppy.

 

He noticed me staring at him, and hence I didn't stop, he mouthed something I suppose was "The--are-you-looking-at" before he heard the kitchen door open and ran back upstairs.

 

"Okay guys. The taxi will be here in 10 minutes. If you touch anything, look at anything, or even think about anything, I will personally kick you out of the house." YeEun stated, before walking to the livingroom, which had no door, only the frames to separate from the hallway. I watched her sit to the couch and turn on the TV.

 

"Why is JoonHong here?" I suddenly had the urge to ask.

 

"Isn't it obivious? He is my son." YeEun didn't even look at me. She was lieing. I just knew it, and suddenly a thought wandered to my alcohol-filled brain.

 

"I thought his Family name *same as surname was Choi."

 

"Stop being nosy and don't think about anything before I seriously kick you out."

 

"It's quite hard not to think, when my student is at another teachers house, and the teacher refuses to tell me anything."

 

She glared at me, and I swear, if a look could kill...

 

"I am pretty sure that's none your business, Mr. Bang."

 

"Actually, it kind of is. Just what would you think if I would suddenly start hanging out with uhm... MinJun!"

 

"Well, first of all: please do start hanging out with MinJun, that rat is always lurking around here, it's really annoying, and secondly: I am not 'hanging out' with JoonHong. I am his step-mother."

 

A part in me believed what YeEun said, but something inside me told me to ask her more. Perhaps it was just that I wanted to annoy her, or maybe I was really actually worried of this kid.

 

"Ah I see. Where is his father then?"

 

She didn't say anything. She just looked blankly at the TV, before finally standing up and walking to me and HimChan.

 

"Please be so kind and just leave. The taxi should be here any minute."

 

This time I really felt bad for her. I was able to see small tears forming in her eyes as she bit her lip. I stood and patted HimChans arm a little. He was about to drowse so I whispered him a silent wake up, before dragging him out of the house.

 

We waited outside for the taxi to arrive, when I happened to take another look at the house. HimChans car, which he had parked rather... Let's just say artistically, and few lights inside the house, forming kitchen, some of the hallway, maybe even a little of the TV in the living room and... Yes, upstairs, something I obeyed was JoonHongs room. I noticed he had been secretly watching us from his room for awhile. He watched us few seconds longer before disappearing somewhere else.

 

Finally, the taxi came. HimChan was getting heavier every minute anyway.

 

~~

 

Okay, so I know this one is short, but I just felt like writing and such~~ I think I should be going to sleep now. I am going to Vaasa with my friends tomorrow~~ It will be so much fun! *anticipating for it*