I Hate Cold Mornings

He Was Trouble

I remember that morning being colder than usual. I didn't like it at all. It definately wasn't going to be a good day.

 

~~

 

I shivered in my bed, desperately looking for warmth. I hadn't slept at all, and my alarm would ring off in 10 minutes. It's funny how a person starts to hate a song he used to love, as he puts it as his alarm clock tone.

 

I gave up after 2 minutes of continual rolling in my bed. I took another glare at the clock before finally canceling the impulse. Still shivering, I dragged myself out of the bed and begun quickly gathering the clothes I would need that day. New, semi-tight jeans, white blouse and a neat, tidy, yet fresh looking jacket. After scanning myself from the mirror for a while, I decided to add a black leather belt.

 

Nice. I don't look like a complete decrepit anymore. I groomed my hair a little.

 

Hyupsung High School... I repeated in my mind.

 

I had heard it was a fancy school, but told myself not to except too much. Coming from Incheon, and never really having the chance to visit Daegu, especially Nam-gu, I had really no idea what would be coming. That's why I chose clothes that would look at least quite suitable in front of the older teachers, but not make me look like a rigorous jerk in the students eyes. There was a lot pressure put to my shoulders, since I didn't have experience of a regular class before. You see, I had only teached a self-contained class before. Basically retards, someone would say.

 

Sudden uncomfortable feeling took over me as I was straightening the collar of my blouse, and made me break already one of the buttons.

 

You must be ing kidding me...

 

I was able to catch the button from falling and another 2 minutes passed as I tried to tie it back to the collar. I took a quick look at the clock and decided I wasn't feeling hungry anyways.

 

I felt comfortable leaving the apartment I had lived in for 3 weeks. It felt good to be out of the boring, still undecorated and extremely gloomy little something I should have called home. It didn't feel like home at all. I mean, ofcourse it didn't, but that was mainly just because I didn't even really try to make it feel like it. All of my luggages were still untouched, resting in the small hallway I had. Only the basic stuff were taken out. The necessary things.

 

I lived in the second floor  of the block of flats, so using elevator would have only made me feel stupid, yet, as going down the stairs became boring, I started skipping every second of them. Abruptly amused with this, I gained more and more confidence and soon found myself skipping already three stairs.

 

This is going to be a good day.

 

~~

 

Yaay, do you like it? Do you? Aha I am sorry I blather so much~ and still this chapter turned out so short? ;__; Ah let's say I am just teasing~~ I'll update soon! (Hooray for summer vacation)

Peace out!